佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

【JCBNEXT 0058 交流专区】(前名 JOBST)

[复制链接]
发表于 2-12-2008 12:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
请问下,JOBST 的 BALANCE SHEET 里头出现 RM3000 万的 LONG TERM INVESMENTS是什么项目的投资??
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-12-2008 09:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
longterm investment 是指 jobstreet 投资在 香港 20% 的 Recruit 和 台湾 5% 的 104。都是和 recruitement 相关行业的股票。

它把这些 investment 转去 longterm,主要是不用 mark to market。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-12-2008 09:14 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 42# secondbrother 的帖子

难道二哥对JOBST也有兴趣?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-12-2008 09:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
生意兄,我对 jobstreet 一向来都有兴趣,只是等不到买入的价格,直到最近。

在我的 portfolio 里多数是一些较保守的投资,但一般上都会有一两个高成长的公司 或 高成长的行业。

[ 本帖最后由 secondbrother 于 16-12-2008 09:21 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-12-2008 09:39 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 44# secondbrother 的帖子

原来如此。。。我相信不久的将来JOBST会有很好的买进机会,因为我的子弹少,所以希望买进价更低些。。。

星期天时我去了槟城PISA的carer fair。真如我所料的,不是有太多工作机会。只有几间大公司摆摊位,不过我相信有些是为了呼应政府的请求所以来摆摊,收resume而已。反而有很多找工作公司来摆摊,例如JOBST,JENJOBS,JAC。。。其实这些工作网站公司业务都很类似,也可以互相抄袭,那JOBST有什么优势呢?我想了想,我觉得JOBST有以下几点:
1. JOBST有创意,例如出版小册子协助人们找工作,人们将对她有深刻的好印象;
2. JOBST是其中最成功的公司,在carer fair中她的摊位最大,只要她不退步,相信能继续维持成功;
3. 她的管理者有能力,这一期的The Edge有他的访问,大家可以去看看。

结论是JOBST是好公司,现在在乎的只是买进价钱而已。。。

PS: JOBST是好公司,我相信她最后的结果将是被人收购下市 (不知道几时)。。。

[ 本帖最后由 Mr.Business 于 2-12-2008 09:40 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2008 10:44 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 42# secondbrother 的帖子

请问大哥哥的大弟弟,如果在current assets 里的investment 就必须以结算日的市价计算价值,而转至 long term investment 之后就只以收购成本记载吗?

这是JOBST购买104 TAIWAN的记录。。。

日期数量总额(百万〕平均价
1/10/07-21/3/08729000RM9.08RM12.45
10/4/08-2/7/08323000RM4.33RM13.4
2/7/08-4/7/0850000RM0.65RM13
4/7/08-19/9/08281000RM3.36RM11.95
22/9/08-8/10/08376000RM3.16RM8.4
总额1759000RM20.58RM11.70

台湾的104今天跌倒台币58元,以RM1对9。2台币计算,相等于RM6。3。再看看平均购入价,
好象亏不少。。。
当初HKD 1 买进香港的RECRUIT(RM1千1百万〕,现在 HKD 0。70,也好不到哪里去。

纸上亏损大约RM 1千2百万,占2007年净利的40% 。这可能是最近股价下挫的原因之一。

请问,JOBST买进RECRUIT 和104 的目的是什么呢?
只是以投资股票的心态,还是以成为股东,以便有更多的合作关系为目标??

[ 本帖最后由 stereo 于 4-12-2008 12:00 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 4-12-2008 12:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
找来104 2008年的股价,跌的惨不认睹。减番了!!

还有香港RECRUIT的。。。

[ 本帖最后由 stereo 于 4-12-2008 12:30 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-12-2008 01:00 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 42# secondbrother 的帖子

JOBST投资在香港RECRUIT,不是只有9%左右吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-12-2008 11:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
stereo,jobstreet 的策略是在它可以成立 recruitment portal 来竞争的市场里成立 recruitment portal,通常那些市场的 online recruitment 还没有那么竞争的国家。

在 online recruitment 很竞争的国家如 香港和台湾,jobstreet 的策略是买入 well established 的强者以分享它们的成长。

当 jobstreet 把投资转去 longterm investment 后,它只需记载成本。

Jobstreet 已提高 香港的 Recruit 到 20% 了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-12-2008 11:49 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 49# secondbrother 的帖子

stereo,jobstreet 的策略是在它可以成立 recruitment portal 来竞争的市场里成立 recruitment portal,通常那些市场的 online recruitment 还没有那么竞争的国家。

这个好象很难明白,意思是说JOBST通常在比较没有那么竞争的市场成立 RECRUITMENT PORTAL来发展吗?

在 online recruitment 很竞争的国家如 香港和台湾,jobstreet 的策略是买入 well established 的强者以分享它们的成长。

8-10-08止,JOBST以RM2千万换取台湾104的5。21%股权。2007年台湾104的净利为RM2千6百万,相等于JOBST的RM2千万投资回报只有RM1百35万(6。75%〕。会否觉得这样的投资不太值得。

Jobstreet 已提高 香港的 Recruit 到 20% 了。

二哥哥,你的20% RECRUIT是指RECRUIT GROUP LIMITED吗?
我的英文理解能力不是很好,下文不是说JOBST以现金加RECRUIT GROUP LIMITED的股份换取RECRUIT HOLDING LIMITED的股份吗?

Pursuant to Paragraph 10.05 of the Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”), the Board of JCB is pleased to announce that JCB had on 10 April 2008 entered into a Subscription and Share Swap Agreement (“SSSA”) to subscribe for 26,250,000 new ordinary shares of HK$0.20 each in the sharXXXXXl of RHL at the issue price of HK$1.00 per share representing approximately 8.64% of the enlarged issued sharXXXXXl of RHL to be satisfied by way of a cash payment of HK$11,250,000.00 to RHL and the transfer of 2,000 ordinary shares of USD1.00 each in the sharXXXXXl of Recruit Group Limited (“RGL”) currently owned legally and beneficially by JCB to RHL or its nominee.

[ 本帖最后由 stereo 于 5-12-2008 12:26 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-12-2008 12:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
不明白这个报告是说什么的。。。http://announcements.bursamalaysia.com/EDMS%5Cedmsweb.nsf/LsvAllByID/48256E5D00102DF448257515002B1CCA?OpenDocument

一周年的班主,可以帮忙解释下吗?

[ 本帖最后由 stereo 于 5-12-2008 12:43 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-12-2008 12:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
我有点疑问
jobstreet是怎样赚钱的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-12-2008 09:08 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 51# stereo 的帖子

从22/09/2008到21/11/2008, JOBST在Bursa Malaysia和其他交易所买的股票的总价值 (RM4.53 million)已经超过net asset的5% (5.32%),所以需要作出此宣布。

JOBST买的上市股票的成本是RM42,034,832,现在市价是RM27,940,275,已经缩水34%。

不过我认为JOBST买股票,是长期策略投资,市价的起跌不必太担心。相反,如果JOBST的资源足够的话,我认为可以继续买进,最好可以达到associatXXXXX的地位 (20%)和能派董事去作代表。

呼应二哥的看法,"在 online recruitment 很竞争的国家如 香港和台湾,jobstreet 的策略是买入 well established 的强者以分享它们的成长。"这就是JOBST买104和Recruit的原因,因为JOBST打不进去这些市场,就买在这些市场最强的业者,所以她不会在乎短期的收益。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-12-2008 09:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
JobStreet.com Ranks 19th Most Valuable Brand in Malaysia

JobStreet.com again defies the odd to become the first onlinXXXXX to be awarded the prestigious 4As and The Edge Top 30 Most Valuable Brands in Malaysia Award.

26-11-2008: Maybank is M’sia’s most valuable brand for 2nd year running
by Emily Tan, Kathleen Tan & Aznita Ahmad Pharmy

PETALING JAYA: For the second year running, Maybank has been ranked as Malaysia’s most valuable brand with a brand value of RM9.3 billion in a valuation study commissioned by 4As (the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia) and The Edge.

The Malaysia’s Most Valuable Brands (MMVB) 2008 study, conducted by leading brand consultancy Interbrand, also ranked Public Bank, with a brand value of RM6.8 billion, as Malaysia’s second most valuable brand, followed by CIMB, with a brand value of RM6.3 billion.
The three banks, together with Genting (RM4.5 billion), Parkson (RM4.2 billion), and Celcom (RM3.9 billion), make up the six most valuable brands. All six had a brand value that exceeded US$1 billion (RM3.6 billion) each.

The total brand value of Malaysia’s 30 Most Valuable Brands was RM61.8 billion, up from RM56.6 billion last year.

The top 30 brands were honoured at a gala event here last night. The guest of honour, Tan Sri Amirsham Abdul Aziz, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, handed out the awards.
“Brand valuation is a step in the right direction. Brands build trust. With the economic situation, branding has become even more important,” said Amirsham.

According to the study, despite a small drop of 3% in value, Maybank still tops the league table. Its acquisition in Indonesia has not affected the results as the study was based on year-end 2007 financials.

Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar, president and CEO of Maybank who received the award last night, said he was happy with the ranking even though the brand value had decreased slightly. “So as we move forward locally, we will aim for the Maybank brand to be recognised, not only in Malaysia, but also in the Southeast Asian region.”

On the other hand, CIMB’s mergers and acquisitions in 2006 and its unifying brand strategy saw its brand value jump 83% to RM6.3 billion from RM3.4 billion last year, the highest increase among the top 30.

“This is a testament to our investment over the last year, We will continue with our long-term strategy as it has proven effective,” said Effendy Shahul Hamid, head of group corporate communications, CIMB Group.

The brand value of DiGi, which moved up one notch from No 10 last year, grew 35% despite a highly competitive and licence-restricted marketplace, said Interbrand in a press release issued yesterday.

Maxis is not in the rankings this year as it has been delisted from Bursa Malaysia. One of the criteria for MMVB is that the brands must be owned by listed companies as the study is based on publicly available information. Brands must also be consumer-facing and Malaysian-owned or originated.

National icon Proton saw the biggest fall in brand value of 37%, causing it to drop from No 23 last year to No 28 this year. The study noted that Perodua’s brand value now stands at more than 15 times that of Proton.

Interbrand’s methodology values brands in the same way that other corporate assets are valued, on the basis of how much the brands are likely to earn for their owners in the future. “Interbrand uses a combination of analysts’ projections, financial reports, and its own analysis to arrive at a net present value of those earnings,” said Interbrand group CEO Jez Frampton.
Interbrand noted that global turbulence roiling the markets had not fully impacted, XXXXXor falling margins and the increase in provisioning in general. The brand risk factor has also increased, it added.

4As president Datuk Vincent Lee said the study put Malaysia among the few Asian countries that currently recognised the value of brands as business and economic assets. “It helps the growth of business and celebrates the true heroes of economic value generation, the brand builders of a nation,” he added.

Ho Kay Tat, managing director and editor-in-chief of The Edge, said the study “creates a platform for discussing the role of brand-building, ensuring business health and earnings continuity”.

“Through all this (economic turmoil) it has been very clear that brands are a powerful driver of recovery. Fundamentally, brands are there to enable consumers to choose. They mark out one offer from a company from somebody else’s. They are the reason why people will buy, and the reason why people will repurchase. They are a driver of demand,” said Frampton at a press conference earlier.

This year, three new brands made it to the top 30 — Sin Chew (No 27), Jobstreet.com (No 19) and Ogawa (No 29). Jobstreet.com is the first online brand to make it into the list.

http://www.theedgedaily.com/cms/ ... a-10bbd420-20f05bea
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2008 09:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
找到一篇博客的文章。博主Chen Chow Yeoh (Am currently working as Product Manager at JobStreet.com , focusing on JobStreet CAMPUS.)

Sunday, December 07, 2008
"Be More Like Mark Chang"

Karamjit Singh from The Edge wrote an article on "Be More Like Mark Chang" and it definitely highlights many of the qualities that Mark Chang displayed as a CEO and his personality has definitely been instrumental in setting how JobStreet.com employees function.

Below is a reproduction of the article from The Edge, issue of 8th December 2008. I couldn't find the URL online.

The folllowing article is typed fully from The Edge to share with my blog readers.

-----
Be More Like Mark Chang

By Karamjit Singh

I have known Mark Chang since 2000 when I started covering the tech sector and one thing I have learnt is that you probably have a better chance of selling ice to an Eskimo than getting Chang to cough up some money for any advertising or promotional activities. For example, in March 2006, his Kuala Lumpur -based company JobStreet.com moved office from what was a musty, somewhat dingy office on Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman (I have been there before) to their own building, Wisma JobStreet.com , on Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Instead of the typical congratulatory ads, Chang got free publicity by getting staff to march from the old office to the new one at peak office hours. He even managed to get his chairman, the prim and proper Datuk Ali Abdul Kadir, to take part in the short march.

Their press release read, "Led by chairman Datuk Ali Abdul Kadir and CEO Mark Chang, the staff marched gloriously along the road carrying the banner proclaiming 'Your Career Our Passion. Move With Us". A strong 45-piece band from SMK Seri Garing 1 added pomp and pageantry to the procession. Traffic policemen halted traffic from all directions to enable the procession to walk in the middle of the road for 10 minutes. The street belonged to JobStreet.com for a temporary moment." That's typical Chang for you. I thought it was a cheesy move, but he no doubt thought it was cheap and canggih.

And so it was a pleasant surprise to me, and no doubt the tech industry too, when Chang and JobStreet.com were honoured on Nov 28 at the Malaysia's Most Valuable Brands Awards ceremony as the 19th most valuable brand in the country. JobStreet.com ranked right up there with the largest companies in the country. I spied Chang during the pre-event cocktailis leaning against the wall and being his quiet self (his company was among the 8 out of 30 winners which did not buy a table). However, he knew how to maximise the opportunity too as he was wearing a bright yellow A1 Team Malaysia uniform of which JobStreet.com is apparently a sponsor (he was the only winner not in a suit). When I asked Chang how much they paid for the sponsorship, he laughed, "I am embarrassed to mention it." I had to laugh too. It was typical Chang for you. Indeed, JobStreet.com only came in for two races - one in Shanghai and one in the UK. Does this hint at where they are going to expand next?

One thing all technopreneurs can learn from Chang is the strong emphasis he puts on delivering a great product and service. When interviewed by my colleague on his win, he self-effacingly described himself as, "an idiot in branding and marketing", and goes on to say, "as a company, we are not brand driven". But he intuitively knows what the real essence of branding is as he went on say that he believes the right way to brand is by building a strong offering that satisfies the public, "and let the public give brand recognition".

I also happen to believe that one's staff also serve as a company's brand ambassador and I think Chang does a stellar job of keeping his people challenged and fulfilled because I have always been impressed by the intelligence and energy of the JobStreet.com staff I meet. Indeed, it was on that night that I got an answer and some light on a dark question that has depressed me for a while now. Why have we not, despite strong efforts by the government and a talented entrepreneurial pool, produced at least a regional tech champion? Which technology company of ours has gone global and is flying the Malaysian flag high?

I have come to realise that Chang has built JobStreet.com to not only become the most successful company from Malaysia's Internet-hype days, but also Malaysia's regional champion. It has ben for a while now, but he has done it in typical chang style: quietly and without much fanfare. If only Chang has the gift of the gab and charisma that Air Asia's Datuk Tony Fernandes has, JobStreet.com would be much better known in the region and the world. But that is wishful thinking, Chang already does a great job and in fact, JobStreet.com even came out ahead of Air Asia in the Malaysia's Most Valuable Brands ranking!

But one thing Chang can really do more of is share his time with the tech industry here. He is not active in any industry body, not is he a mentor to any entrepreneur. He also does not invest his money as an angel investor. He has done a lot for his company and his shareholders, but he needs to do more to help grow and inspire our other entrepreneurs. We need more Mark Changs.
-----

After reading this article, it really makes me feel very proud to be one of the employees at JobStreet.com . Looking back at my decision to move to JobStreet.com several months back, I have to say that I have really learned a lot, and there is still a lot more for me to learn. The mentorship provided by Mark and many others in JobStreet.com has been great learning experience. It is a great inclusive learning experience and we get to really try our best in contributing to the growth of the company.

Learning how to really do the right thing for the employers or job seekers. Once we do that, everything else would fall into right place. Ethics is always being stressed highly and we must always be guided by that.

What Karamjit highlighted really embodies what I feel after working 7 months in JobStreet.com . It is a firm with great discipline, where I still remember what Mark shared in the video in my Day 1 of my orientation "For every dollar that we don't spend, that's one dollar in the profit". It is so true. I had rather spend less a dollar, rather than working harder to earn an extra dollar to pay for that dollar that has been spent.

Despite Mark and other top management have made it, they still stay very humble and live a very modest live. They are always very approachable for anyone in the firm, and in fact, Mark can be contacted within a click by all employers which use JobStreet.com . They can tick to cc him in the "Contact Us" that employers use to feedback to JobStreet.com , and he would reply personally to them.

The journey ahead for JobStreet.com is still very far. We still have a lot to enhance, and keep on running, to ensure that we can benchmark ourselves, not just with our peers in this region, but hopefully one day, JobStreet.com could be a global brand that we can truly say that we now have an Asia champion or better still World champion. Karamjit's article has definitely spurred us to work even harder.

http://chenchow.blogspot.com/2008/12/be-more-like-mark-chang.html

[ 本帖最后由 Mr.Business 于 9-12-2008 09:43 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2008 10:25 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 54# Mr.Business 的帖子

the edge 每次搞的比赛都有一些烂苹果在排名榜内。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-12-2008 10:30 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 56# 股友 的帖子

你是指Ogawa?MAA?Kurnia?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2008 10:43 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 57# Mr.Business 的帖子

不只啦,还有affin,astro,proton给大众吐口水的。大约看过那一期的the edge,是凭死板的计算方法。在这里要搞这些排名花钱就行了,然后还要在他的书刊打广告等等,包括刚结束的金羊奖等,是推销公司名的好方法。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2008 12:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
刚刚RM1.25买进了JOBST,做一个小小股东,希望有收获,更希望自己没看错投资方向。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-12-2008 02:01 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 59# stereo 的帖子

恭喜stereo 兄。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 24-4-2024 12:40 AM , Processed in 0.082321 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.