ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 20-3-2010 07:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
Voucher.jpg
ahlauweihotmail 发表于 20-3-2010 03:53 AM

看不到图片。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-3-2010 10:28 AM | 显示全部楼层
最主要是资料不可外漏,然后尽量别用wireless,有wireless也要有security。还有尽量不要用hotspot或3G做转帐 ...
失败不是罪 发表于 3-2-2010 10:24 AM

可以分享用 WIRELESS 的危险性吗 ? 我时常在家用 WIRELESS 转帐. 谢谢.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-3-2010 11:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
如用WIRELESS来做银行的事物 , 最好要有加密 (可在wireless 那边 setting)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-3-2010 10:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
还好,至少这个服务实在是太方便了~~不过,每次用都特别小心~~户口里头也不放太多钱~~哈哈,其实本身也没太多钱
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 21-3-2010 03:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
例子一

----- Message from "CIMB Bank" <update@cimb-bank.com.my> on
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:00:57 +0800 -----

To:  
Subject: {Disarmed} Transaction Alert (Warning)

Attention CIMB Bank Customer.

We discovered an error on your account profile on our server. This is as a result of multiple spam attacks on your account. we are dedicated to protect your records and online information using any necessary security measure. We are introducing the New CIMB RTG Security Upgrade which will protect all customers form the new and latest Spam Attacks.

Due to this recent upgrade, all CIMB Bank customers are required to update their information by following the below reference.

For advanced security, after the fist process is completed, a TAC code will be sent to your mobile phone within 10 Min's, you will then provide us the 6 Digit Code on PAGE 2.

<http://www.gptprevent-networks.com/CIMB-Online.htm> MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.gptprevent-networks.com" claiming to be http://www.cimb.com.my/cimbclicks-security.html

Please note that failure to update with this new security will result in account suspension and Chase Bank will not be held responsible for any loss.

Security Maintenance,
CIMB Bank Berhad

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by  <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 21-3-2010 03:31 AM | 显示全部楼层
例子二

Security Upgrade - Contact Numbers

As part of our ongoing commitment to offer you the safest possible internet banking service, we are constantly reviewing and enhancing the security we offer our customers. In the coming months we are going to be introducing an additional security feature for online payments.

We will write to you to tell you more about the service before the launch. For now, it's very important that you check the contact numbers we hold for you and ensure that you keep them updated so you can use the service when it is launched.

Log on Internet Banking

Only you can confirm your numbers. Please check and update them if necessary by clicking on
My details' and then 'Personal details'.

Thank you for banking with CIMB BANK.

All rights reserved. Copyright &copy; 2008 CIMB Bank
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 21-3-2010 03:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 24# ~@Star@~

你好象懂很多东西,快过几招来跟大家分享。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 22-3-2010 10:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 28# ahlauweihotmail

还好啦 , 很多知识都是在 这边(电脑联盟)学到 及 教到的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-5-2010 08:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
网上银行进行交易要小心 女销售员户头存款不翼飞

(马六甲1日讯)怀疑坠入网络骗子设下的圈套,一名使用电子银行服务的女市场销售员轻易上当,导致其储蓄户口近2000令吉的存款被转汇至罗马尼亚。

事主陈小姐(26岁)的男友王先生(28岁)今日在民主行动党怡力州议员郑国球的安排下召开记者会,向各界揭发此网络骗局。

王先生表示,其女友是于4月21日查看电邮时,发现一封类似由本地一间银行寄来的邮件,内容是指她的银行户头被封锁,需要登入电邮内的连接网址,重新激活有关户头。

“我女朋友按入连结后,跳出另一个视窗,是该银行的首页,然后她就依照指示输入银行户头帐号及密码,登入后并没发现异状,一切系统正常,然后她就登出,直到昨天(30日)她去银行进钱才发现银行存款只剩下2、3令吉。”

他说,她当下向银行人员询问,银行人员调查户口资料后表示,其女友在4月21日下午6时22分,经已转帐到罗马尼亚名为“Mihailescu Cristian”的户口,共转了1955令吉,并兑换成415.89欧元。

他指出,银行人员告知在其女友做出投诉前,事前已有一名用户也遇到相同盗用帐号及密码的遭遇。

此外,王先生也表示,银行人员指出,银行方面不会透过电邮方式要求用户更换密码,而且该项规定也有明列在网页上的保安条款内。

另一方面,郑国球表示,现今社会的诈骗手法层出不穷,尤其是近来的网路欺骗及银行户口盗用的案件频频发生,警方应该采取适当行动对付。

“此外,银行方面也有责任提醒用户在使用网上银行要注意的事项,并教育用户正确合法的使用这些设施,同时也要加强网路保安措施,保障用户资料的安全。”

他也呼吁公众提高警戒心,在使用电子、线上交易或是网上银行进行交易时要非常小心谨慎,并且详读保安及法律条文,以保障自己的权益。

光华日报   二零一零年五月二日 凌晨十二时五十四分
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2-5-2010 08:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
网上银行进行交易要小心 女销售员户头存款不翼飞

(马六甲1日讯)怀疑坠入网络骗子设下的圈套,一名使用电子银行服务的女市场销售员轻易上当,导致其储蓄户口近2000令吉的存款被转汇至罗马尼亚。

事主陈小姐(26岁)的男友王先生(28岁)今日在民主行动党怡力州议员郑国球的安排下召开记者会,向各界揭发此网络骗局。

王先生表示,其女友是于4月21日查看电邮时,发现一封类似由本地一间银行寄来的邮件,内容是指她的银行户头被封锁,需要登入电邮内的连接网址,重新激活有关户头。

“我女朋友按入连结后,跳出另一个视窗,是该银行的首页,然后她就依照指示输入银行户头帐号及密码,登入后并没发现异状,一切系统正常,然后她就登出,直到昨天(30日)她去银行进钱才发现银行存款只剩下2、3令吉。”

他说,她当下向银行人员询问,银行人员调查户口资料后表示,其女友在4月21日下午6时22分,经已转帐到罗马尼亚名为“Mihailescu Cristian”的户口,共转了1955令吉,并兑换成415.89欧元。

他指出,银行人员告知在其女友做出投诉前,事前已有一名用户也遇到相同盗用帐号及密码的遭遇。

此外,王先生也表示,银行人员指出,银行方面不会透过电邮方式要求用户更换密码,而且该项规定也有明列在网页上的保安条款内。

另一方面,郑国球表示,现今社会的诈骗手法层出不穷,尤其是近来的网路欺骗及银行户口盗用的案件频频发生,警方应该采取适当行动对付。

“此外,银行方面也有责任提醒用户在使用网上银行要注意的事项,并教育用户正确合法的使用这些设施,同时也要加强网路保安措施,保障用户资料的安全。”

他也呼吁公众提高警戒心,在使用电子、线上交易或是网上银行进行交易时要非常小心谨慎,并且详读保安及法律条文,以保障自己的权益。

光华日报   二零一零年五月二日 凌晨十二时五十四分
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2010 12:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
我用一年多了,还安全的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-5-2010 09:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
其实 银行都有有说过 ,银行是不会通过 e 猫 , sms 或 电话来通知 的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-5-2010 10:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Sirius 于 5-5-2010 10:24 AM 编辑

我用了五年以上了,都还好。我都是用自己的电脑,在安全的网络下进行。刚开始是用 MBB, PBB 后来陆续有用过 UOB, RHB, HLB, EON 的

PBB 的 interface 最丑
RHB 的最常在维修状态
UOB 的一定要有Java
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-5-2010 04:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
HLB也很丑!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-5-2010 04:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
其实最近类似的欺诈电邮我收到了很多则,都是Maybank与PBB的,问题是我不曾在这两家银行开过户头,哪来的电邮啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 15-2-2011 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
有没有人会笨到去回这种邮件?

Office of the Presidency,
Central Bank of MalaysiaThe Governor of CBM,Bank Negara Malaysia
P.O. Box 1092250929 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Our Ref: CBM/OHG/OXD1/11
Telex: CENBANKMY
Payment File: CBM/BNM/11.

ATTENTION: ,

Definitely, I know that this letter will be surprising to you.  

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz.The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Malaysia (CBM). You are been officially contacted by me today because your inheritance Fund was re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBM last week, because you did not forward your claim as the rightful beneficiary. Well known to all, The Central Bank of Malaysia is the Mother Bank of all Commercial Banks here in Malaysia.

Really, these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of ($7.5million) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Malaysia for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Fund on your behalf. Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your inheritance Fund is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBM, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Fund on your behalf without notifying us.

This Bank still do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Fund on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank.

They actually tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Fund. Honestly, it really baffled me that you took such decision without my consent. Here are the documents which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank Negara(CBM) is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Fund for you. Finally, I told them to come back on certain date and they promised to be back.

As the Governor of this Bank, i was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this Fund to anyone except you whom is the recognized bonafide Beneficiary of this Fund.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to notify this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

You will be required to re-confirm the following information to enable the Central Bank of Malaysia begin the process of the transfer of your Fundsinto your bank account.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:  
1) Full name:
2) Phone number:
3) Home Address:
4) Bank Name And Address:
5) Bank Telephone Number:
7) Account Name And Number:
8) Routing Number And Swift Code:
4) Occupation:
5) Date of Birth:
6) Scanned copy of International passport/Identification card:

Officially Signed...
Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Bank Negara Malaysia
CENTRAL BANK OF MALAYSIA
@bnm.gov.my
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-4-2011 02:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
误中网上银行交易陷阱 华青痛失2100元

二零一一年四月二十二日 晚上十一时三十六分

(双溪大年22日讯)“银行交易诈骗案又一宗!25岁华青误中网上交易陷阱损失2100令吉!”

来自双溪大年德沙再也花园的室内设计系学生苏凯祥,因甫踏入社会工作,没有完全体悟到五花八门及变化无穷社会的事实,因此不疑有他,今年3月10日在接获1封自称来自某商业银行发出的电邮,他在回履这封邮件后,隔天户头里的2100令吉就不翼而飞。

“我不知道这封电邮有欺诈性,加上对方(误是银行)是要求我更新个人资料,我就回应,包括提呈网上交易密码等,孰知我就这样的踩中缺德者布下的陷阱。”

“我目前正在大山脚一间私立学院报读室内设计系课程,由于每周只上课2天,为了应对学费,我在课余时在大年一家发展公司出任建筑材料估价师,由于我之前在首都拉曼大学求学时,曾借贷国内大专贷学金,因此我就开设了银行网上交易服务户头,以方便我每月缴付贷学金。”

被逼向友人借钱还贷学金

苏氏说,令他遗憾及失望的是,本身才缴付第1次的贷学金后就面对这个打击,他目前被逼向友人借钱来支还贷学金。

“我了解到自己已犯下错误,当初不应相信这封来历不明的邮件,我现在感到彷徨无助,希盼涉及的银行,能够将事件查个水落石出,早日将2100令吉归还予我;2100令吉虽然数目不大,但对我来说,却是我辛苦蓄存的款项,而且是专门用来支还贷学金的。”

苏凯祥表示,他是于3月10日接获该封邮件后,3月12日在北赖银行取出一笔钱来购买东西时,惊见户头里仅存30令吉,我过后返回大年向该银行职员了解详情,对方又指示他联络银行总部,表现得完全没有责任,将他当着足球踢来踢去,他过后在愤怒下据情向警方报案。

“我向他们理论时,银行表示需要3个星期的时间做内部调查,当期限到后,我再次前往银行了解进展,本以为银行这次会将2100令吉归还予我,孰知对方说事件与他们无关,如果感到不满,可向国家银行投诉。”

不满银行态度

苏氏表示对该银行的态度深感不满,过后除当场取出剩下的30令吉,也终止该银行的服务。

“我已联络国家银行单位,他们要求我将有关文件及报案书电传过去,方便他们了解事件,我也于今日上午这么做了,目前所能做到的就是等待他们的回复。”

他说,该封电邮当时还标志着着高级保安邮件,孰知这就是一个陷阱,他坚持要银行方面负责,因为在网上提供商业交易服务的银行,本来就必须做足保安工作,更何况这是一间著名及信誉卓著的银行。

“我向警方投报时,警员也告诉我有很多人中招;除此,我的一些同事也表示面对同样的问题,但却没有采取进一步的行动,也没有投报警方查案。”

苏凯祥在报案后,过后也向国阵峇甲亚兰区协调员许汉宏求助。

许汉宏说,据了解,这间银行也经常发生顾客户头款项不翼而飞的事件,为何该银行高层没有深入调查?包括网上交易的系统是否出现了问题?他表示将致函该银行总部要求解答,同时对苏凯祥遭遇的事件负起全责。

“银行当局总不能以第3方介入盗走这笔款项,因为他们利用该银行的名誉,银行方面是必须作出一个交代的。”   

许氏不排除该银行出现内鬼,因此请求这家银行全面侦查内部的运作,尤其是检讨网上交易系统服务。

“我亦会向财政部副部长拿督林祥才反映这个事件,请求后者介入关注。”

除此,他也劝请民众不要误信来历不明的邮件,在这新科技迅速发达的时代,欺骗案技巧及手段变化无穷,这一切都是人民必须警惕的。

“不要相信陌生邮件内的一切讯息,提供什么优惠?也不要?也不要贪小便宜!更何况将个人资料回传予对方,如果对邮件深感质疑,也可向涉及的机构或单位查询,或联络马华区会求助。”提及苏凯祥的遭遇,他表示将全力以赴,竭尽所能的帮他取回这笔款项。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-6-2011 01:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
又来了,大家要当心。

Sent: Saturday, 4 Jun, 2011 10: 07 AM
To:  ahlauwei@hotmail.com

Greetings from CIMB Clicks!

Please note that your CIMB Clicks online services account is about to expire due to new database
transfiguration on our system, please use the CIMB Clicks website below to prevent your account
from fraudulent activities.

Your interest is our concern so you will have to bear with us online for 2 minutes as the TAC sent
to you will be demanded on the next page after filling in the first.

To secure your account fully click on the CIMB Clicks website Below

http://www.cimbclicks.com.my/

Note: If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporarily suspend your
online service account.

Thank you,

Warm regards,

CIMB Internet Banking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2011 01:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
又来了,大家要当心。

Sent: Saturday, 4 Jun, 2011 10: 07 AM
To:   

ahlauweihotmail 发表于 4-6-2011 01:38 PM

我click了 你给你的cimb link。。。 这是仿冒的?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 09:04 PM , Processed in 0.068171 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.