佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 6848|回复: 81

林吉祥说愿意为 女路霸 提供免费法律服务以上诉判决

[复制链接]
发表于 24-7-2014 09:56 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
为何要跟PERKASA一起癫呢?为何要纵容路霸?如果DAP真的这么做,那很多马来人不就会跟着敢敢重犯?反正只是做社区服务、罚RM5000罢了嘛。又有DAP帮忙出头。

大家认为如何呢?我只是知道很多人在不解为何林老这么做的同时,也有很多人为他辩护,说他政治高超手段、说他只是讽刺......

事情是这样的。前通讯部长质疑华裔的反应,质问如果这起事件受害者换成是华裔,华裔社群会否认为这个判决很不公平,然后林吉祥就作出回应

Twitter的内容(由下看到上)

lks.png

原文:
Zam, are you “Malaysian first, Malay second” or “Malay first, Malaysian second”?      

Former information minister Datuk Zainuddin Maidin wondered in his blog what if the roles were reversed in the case of a Malay woman threatening an elderly Chinese man with a steering wheel lock following an accident, how would the “Chinese press, Chinese social media, Chinese parties and Chinese NGOs reacted if the person punished was a Chinese”.

He asked: “Wouldn’t they have considered the punishment to be racist since it was a small case?” he asked in his blog posting.

Zainuddin was commenting on the Kuantan Magistrate’s Court decision to fine Siti Fairah Asyikin Kamaruddin, also known as Kiki, RM5,000 and ordering her to engage in 240 hours of community service.

Kiki landed in trouble after a video of her threatening the senior citizen Sim Siak Heong went viral online.

It is shocking and the height of irresponsibility for  a former Cabinet Minister to frame an issue on law-breaking  through such racial and even racist lens.

Even more reprehensible and deplorable is his dismissal of “Chinese press, Chinese social media, Chinese parties and Chinese NGOs” as communal organisations utterly bereft of Malaysian nationalism or patriotism.

Zainuddin should first answer whether he is “Malaysian first, Malay second” or “Malay first, Malaysian second”, for it is only when he regards himself as in the  former category that it is worthwhile, useful and productive to engage in any  discussion with him pertaining to any subject whether concerning nation-building or fostering harmonious and congenial inter-racial and inter-religious relations in our plural nation.

From the standpoint of being  Malaysian first, and race, religion or region second, the answer to the question “What if Kiki was Chinese” is a simple and straightforward one, as the  question of race is utterly irrelevant as Article 8(1) of the Federal Constitution confers the constitutional guarantee of equality before the law to all Malaysians, providing that “All persons are equal before the law and entitled to equal protection of the law”.

Whether “Kiki” is Malay, Chinese, Indian, Kadazan or Iban, she must face the  consequences of the law for any infringement, as she found out after her inexcusable “road rage” causing damage to the car belonging to Sim Siak Hong, 61, in front of the Urban Transformation Centre in Kuantan on July 14, striking the bonnet roof and windows of Sim’s car with a steering lock, causing him to suffer a loss of RM500.

Zainuddin commended the authorities for bringing the matter to court and also agreed with the sentence meted out.

As a Malaysian first, Chinese second, this is where I disagree with Zainuddin.  Yes, the authorities are to be commended for bringing the matter to court, but No, I do not agree with the sentence which I feel is  on the heavy side.

She was charged under Section 427 of the Penal Code for committing mischief, which carries a maximum jail term of two years, a fine, or both, upon conviction. She was fined RM5,000 and ordered to perform 240 hours of community service.

I feel Kiki had been punished enough. She had expressed regret and remorse for what she had done.  Sim had forgiven him.  She was the subject of universal scorn and condemnation in the social media – a punishment never envisaged when the Penal Code was drafted in the last century, which was pre-Internet era and before the advent of the social media. She underwent the “trial of the social media” which should have been taken into account, which is why  I think the RM5,000 fine is on the high side.

DAP is prepared to provide free legal service to Kiki if she wants to appeal against the RM5,000 fine and  the DAP MP for Puchong, Gobind Singh Deo has confirmed that the DAP Legal Bureau headed by him is prepared to render such a service.

As a former Cabinet Minister, Zainuddin should have set a better example to unite instead of dividing Malaysians.

I had lamented that Malaysians are only united in grief and sorrow when there are disasters or catastrophes like the two recent air disasters in five months – the MH370 and MH 17 disasters which claimed 537 lives – but not during  ordinary times and I had urged Malaysians to speak the language of unity, moderation, tolerance and justice and not the language of division, extremism, hatred and injustice.

Can Zainuddin change his mindset to set an example to speak the language of unity, moderation, tolerance and justice instead of harping on the rhetorics of division, extremism, hatred and injustice?

Zainuddin wants “lightning-quick action” from the Inspector-General of Police, Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar against me under the Sedition Act for my statement that Teoh Beng Hock (TBH) had been murdered and that the killers are still at large.

Zainuddin has no views or position about the infamous double standards and notorious selectivity of the police with regard to the crescendo of seditious utterances and threats by extremist individuals and NGOs inciting racial and religious hatred, tension and conflict  in the past 14 months.

If I had attacked individual Barisan Nasional leaders and accused them of causing the May 13 riots in 1969, I would have immediately, and rightly, been arrested and charged in court on a variety of offences for such an irresponsible conduct.  But Zainuddin is quite happy and comfortable with  the police  double standards with false accusations against me  that I was the cause of the May 13 riots in Kuala Lumpur when I was not even in Kuala Lumpur during the May 13 riots in 1969 – with no action taken by the authorities against such malice and hatred!

Again, if any DAP leader had threatened May 13 riots in the country, he or she would have to face  the full weight of the law – and rightly so, because all Malaysians cherish peace, harmony and unity in our multi-racial, multi-religious and multi-cultural nation. But Zainuddin is quite happy that no action is being taken by the police or authorities although May 13 threats had been openly made at least three times this year  by racial and religious extremists and chauvinists.

I invite Zainuddin to join me to foreswear  the language of division, extremism, hatred and injustice and to embrace the  language of unity, moderation, tolerance and justice to build a united, democratic, just and prosperous Malaysia for all Malaysians, regardless of race, religion or region.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-7-2014 10:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
dap觉得判罚过重,就要出声,土权那个是说为了马来人为了回教徒。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-7-2014 10:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
老林看起来是 Troll,但是好像不怎么高明。加上本国人民没有 troll sense,看文字没仔细领会其中的含义,看看我发过的几个主题就知道了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-7-2014 10:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
他为什么会有这样的举止?认为判太重?我真的傻眼了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-7-2014 11:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
bashlyner 发表于 24-7-2014 10:22 PM
老林看起来是 Troll,但是好像不怎么高明。加上本国人民没有 troll sense,看文字没仔细领会其中的含义,看 ...

国民犯集体不思考都几严重下,不要领错方向,直话直说方式,我认为比较适当。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 12:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
老林的发言真令红豆仔脸上无光,枉费他们之前射土权射到那么爽

看来红豆仔们以后发言前,最好是先揣摩圣意,以免难堪

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
kmrddecade + 5 前面才射完,后面直接给一把掌

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 25-7-2014 01:00 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不能理解。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 01:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
5000块对kiki来说没有负担吧,她都有能力买那种车了。。。
假如说这个判太重,难道不是给于她之前那种鲁莽的行为付出的代价吗?
我还是无法理解政治人物在想什么。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-7-2014 01:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
小弟认为........祥叔应该多关心柔州华裔遇到的难题,比如说那个入境费和ISKANDAR 发展区.

毕竟........他是那边的议员.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 02:22 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
当然是为了大选啦。马国华桥不要都被情绪牵着走,好吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 02:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
BatuItu 发表于 25-7-2014 02:22 AM
当然是为了大选啦。马国华桥不要都被情绪牵着走,好吗

马来西亚的华人目前最亲近的政党就是DAP!!林老不但不不慰问那个被欺负的老伯!!反倒其行去支持那女路霸!!就算是以后民联能执政!!我看不出华人有什么的好日子过!!。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 06:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
bashlyner 发表于 24-7-2014 10:22 PM
老林看起来是 Troll,但是好像不怎么高明。加上本国人民没有 troll sense,看文字没仔细领会其中的含义,看 ...

不觉得。老林说得有道理。她已经受到足够的惩罚。在网络被百万网民鞭打辱骂,比5000难受得多。我相信老林是认真的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-7-2014 08:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
tanxinrong 发表于 25-7-2014 06:46 AM
不觉得。老林说得有道理。她已经受到足够的惩罚。在网络被百万网民鞭打辱骂,比5000难受得多。我相信老林 ...

很多人说他是高明的回应方式,说他只是讽刺。各人有各人的诠释。这个是其中一个比较详细的malaysiakini FB的网上留言
不过小弟看来看去还是看不出他讽刺的地方在哪里...
林老伯看出土权为其䓓款志不在錢,难到土权连5000都没有,需要到筹款??

土权在玩弄种族意識, 假借筹款之名合理化提倡种族主义抬头!

林老伯何許人也, 政治意識敏感,深知对方土权在大玩种族主义把戏, 献意为其上诉,也真正事件主角涉及华巫, 为免被土权利用事件提高华巫对立,在某程度上化解巫裔对华裔反马来人印象,是为上策.

相反马华民政,政治意識敏感度又如何?? 难到拫本没察觉土权正在利用事件意图为其发嚣,扩大种族主义来逹到土权的目的??

阻止極端种族主义抬头走向惡化, 人人有责, 由其政治人物更须时刻保持清醒敏感, 以防土权之辈有所意图!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 08:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
tanxinrong 发表于 25-7-2014 06:46 AM
不觉得。老林说得有道理。她已经受到足够的惩罚。在网络被百万网民鞭打辱骂,比5000难受得多。我相信老林 ...

如果是认真的话,我只能够认为行动党为了讨好马来人,已经走火入魔了。这件事情分明只是小事,土权和网民小题大做,没想到行动党的老大也一般见识

就算道理上女路霸已经受够惩罚,一个身为国会第二党的人,在土权放话后还陪他们一起颠,我只能够对行动党 呵呵了 本帖最后由 bashlyner 于 25-7-2014 08:50 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 08:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
不管是 trolling 还是 serious 都支持此举
老林在 MH17 事件上支持国阵政府为马航讨公道的举动,我也表示支持

我们没有必要365天24小时搞对立对抗
国阵 和 民联 斗到死
华人 和 马来人 斗到死
穆斯林 和 非穆斯林 斗到死
红豆兵 和 土权 斗到死
这样的社会气氛不健康也很幼稚
请向部落精神说不

评分

参与人数 1人气 +3 收起 理由
carinoob + 3 我很赞同,不因人废言

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 08:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
bashlyner 发表于 25-7-2014 08:48 AM
如果是认真的话,我只能够认为行动党为了讨好马来人,已经走火入魔了。这件事情分明只是小事,土权和网民 ...

这么说也对 呵呵
不过就是要靠这些轰动课题来引人注目的啦 不然都没有人理你
开个认真帖,肯定没有人理,trolling 帖就好玩多了 呵呵

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-7-2014 09:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
林吉祥最近太得空了是吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 09:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
JowY 发表于 25-7-2014 08:53 AM
这么说也对 呵呵
不过就是要靠这些轰动课题来引人注目的啦 不然都没有人理你
开个认真帖,肯定没有人理 ...

看到老林这个举动,我就想起了纳吉跑去“慰问”流浪汉,不过还好啦那时候国家还没有大事发生。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 09:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
其实这件事难得各民族都声讨这位女路霸,种族色彩已被冲淡了。
偏偏一些政治人物却要硬加入种族因素。
马来西亚目前的种种问题,主要就是出在这些人物身上。
我很想知道土权的筹款结果,有筹到多少钱?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-7-2014 09:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
Bernard@cari 发表于 25-7-2014 08:42 AM
很多人说他是高明的回应方式,说他只是讽刺。各人有各人的诠释。这个是其中一个比较详细的malaysiakini F ...

这个回应技巧叫 counter troll,去 troll 老林的 troll,所以把老林说到出神入化

评分

参与人数 2人气 +8 收起 理由
chrizyuen2 + 5 笑瓜我,还高明pulak
JowY + 3 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 09:02 PM , Processed in 0.083533 second(s), 37 queries , Gzip On.