ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 542|回复: 0

"所以开悟就是看事物看其本来的样子。它真没什么非同寻常." by Adyashanti

[复制链接]
发表于 30-4-2016 02:49 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

有中文字幕的录像:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBbJrdx2Tw
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gNsTnj6Nf3Y/

我想要呼吁来质询一切,包括我现在告诉你们的。只有那时我们才真的开始究其根本。你知道,那需要有一个真正人的成熟,我们才真正准备好要究其根本,真正停止这完全空虚的只靠信念,观点和想象而成的东西。我们真的究其根本。

当我们真的准备好究其根本时,我们开始一次又一次地被迫面对这样一个情形:这些东西,这些我们慎重相信的东西,从我们的“自己”开始,我们实际上找不到。然而留给我们的只有悖论,因为所有概念,如果你把它们推得足够远,它会把你推入一个悖论或矛盾。

所以你若把这推到足够远,或不足够远,只是远些时,你所得到的是我实际上找不到这个叫做“我”的东西,以一种真实确切的方式存在,但我在这里,无论我是什么,注意到我找不到自己。现在有什么比那更矛盾或悖论的?我找不到我确切是什么,但我在这里发现我找不出我是什么。

所以,每当你查看时, 由于这是一种虚幻性,当你推虚幻时,真的推它,用力地靠它,它会暴露它的矛盾。因为它是不真实的,所以它矛盾。我是存在,还是不存在,你认为你为什么需要在那些栏目里去想?你认为那些栏目为什么与现实有任何关系?所以所有这一切的想法是它推我们所深究的一切,若探究到足够深,你会发现它的矛盾性。任何概念都会暴露它的矛盾。你会被留在很少人愿被留在的地方,也就是你会被只留下一个巨大的问号,而你的很大倾向会是寻找一个新的想法。

你明白我的意思吗?一个新的想法,你若先假设它,然后深究它,确切地深究它,推它的局限,你会发现它的矛盾性。是如此大的惯性,去触及下个想法,下张地图。如同饿极了,因为你找不到食物,你就开始吃菜单,或就开始吞噬地图。哎,那张地图没给我那个,给我另一张地图。

好笑的是当你推任何想法到足够远,它都以矛盾或悖论告终,然后如果你能抓住矛盾和悖论,它自己会带来它的那种沉默,因为你的大脑不知拿它如何是好。本质上,你若推它到足够远,他会停止概念性的大脑,哪怕只一小会儿。现实只需一小会儿让这整个机械性停下来,只一小会儿。我们感觉好像它真的很安静,但那并不意味着它实际上停下来了,因为它会暗暗地继续,就只继续,但若它(大脑)被停即使只一秒钟,或半秒钟的半秒钟,在那一刹那,我们就会看到现实。

我们会看到我们从不能构想的东西,变成一个想法。当我们看到它时,我们会扇自己的头,好像“我怎么能从未看到这?这是全世界所有的最明显不过的东西了。这是唯一完全绝对明显的东西。唯一我不需相信的东西而它又仍然存在。我相信与否都无所谓,这是一个,也是唯一就在我眼前的东西。它在我生命的每一秒,每一呼吸,都一直在我眼前。它再明显不过了。到底我怎么错过它的?

对那个问题你会有的唯一答案是,因为我构想出这个世界与其实际的样子不同, 我构想出我自己与真正的我不同。大多由于我害怕世间万物实际是的样子,是由于它是如此不可想象地与我想的不同,即使一切又显得似乎完全一样。所以开悟就是看事物看其本来的样子。它真没什么非同寻常的。它实际是不进入一种变换的意识状态,但它实际是从一种变换的意识状态中出来。

有中文字幕的录像:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBbJrdx2Tw
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gNsTnj6Nf3Y/

英文转录:

Wholeness beyond Belief

I want to call everything into question, including what I am telling you.  Only then do we really start to get down to it.  You know, and there is a real human maturity it takes to what we are really ready to get down to it, to really stop this whole airy fluffy thing of just settling from beliefs and opinions and imaginations.  

And when we really get down to it, we start to be confronted over and over and over and over that these things, these discreet things that we believe in starting with our self, we actually can't find and yet we are left with paradoxes because all concepts if you push them far enough, it will push you into a paradox or contradiction.  

So if you push this far enough, not far enough, but quite a ways long,  what you end up with is I can't really find this thing called me in a really precise exact way but here I am, whatever I am, noticing that I can't find myself.  Now what's more of a contradiction or paradox than that?  I can't find exactly what I am, but here I am finding that I can't find what I am.

So whenever you look into, because this is a nature of illusion, when you push illusion, really push on it, lean on it hard, it will reveal its contradiction.  It has a contradiction because it is not true.  Whether I exist, or not exist, why do you think you have to think in those categories?  Why do you think those categories have anything to do with reality whatsoever?  So the idea of all this is it pushes anything we look at deeply, if you look at it deep enough, you will discover its contradiction.  Any concept will reveal its contradiction.  And you will be left where very few people want to be left, which is you will be just left with a great big question mark.  And you tendency will be very great to look for a new idea.  

You see what I mean? A new idea that if you assume it and then later look into it really deeply and precisely and push its limit, you will also find its contradiction.  It's such a great tendency to reach to the next idea, the next road map.  It's like really being hungry and because you can't find food, you just start to eat the menu.  Or you just start to devour the map.  Well, that map didn't give me that, give me another map.  

And the funny thing is when you push any idea far enough, it ends up in contradiction, or in paradox, and then if you can sustain contradiction and paradox, it will bring its own kind of quiet because your mind has no idea what to do with it.  In essence, if you push it far enough, it stops the conceptual mind if only for a moment. And the reality only need a moment for the whole mechanism to stop, just for a moment.  We might feel like it's really quiet, but that doesn't really mean it's actually stopped, because it will still be going on some subterraneously, just going on and on, but if it's stopped even for a second, or half of half of a second, in that split second, then we will see reality.  

We will see something that we will never be able to conceive of, turning into an idea.  And when we see it, we will kind of slap ourselves in the head as if "how could I ever not have seen this?  this is the most obvious thing there ever was in all the world.  This was the only thing that is completely and absolutely obvious. The only thing that I didn't have to believe in and to have it still exist.  it didn't matter if i have believed it or not, this is the one and only thing that's right in front of my eye, it has been in front of my eyes through every second of my life, every single breath I've ever taken.  It couldn't have been more obvious.  How in the hell did i miss it?  

The only answer you will ever have to that question is, because i conceive the world as other than the way it is.  I conceive myself as other than I am.  Mostly because I was terrified that the world of everything actually is because it's so unimaginably different than I thought it was, even though everything looks exactly the same.  So enlightenment is simply to see the things the way they are.  There is really nothing unusual about it.  It is to actually not go into an altered state of consciousness, but it's actually to come out of an altered state of consciousness.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 11:25 PM , Processed in 0.109163 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.