佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: AhSengSg

2011 新加坡大选讨论区

[复制链接]
发表于 8-5-2011 02:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
OFFICIAL RESULT. PAP wins Potong Pasir SMC. PAP Sitoh Yoh Pin 7,973. SPP Lina Chiam 7,859. Spoilt 24 ...
JunJun04035 发表于 8-5-2011 02:50 AM

哇佬!酱接近114票之差。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 8-5-2011 02:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
那200多张废票应该是SPP的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2011 02:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
哇佬!酱接近114票之差。。。
人妻斑马男 发表于 8-5-2011 02:52 AM

我觉得有问题, but we can't do anything .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2011 02:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1090# kcchiew

差距只有114票,真是有够接近
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2011 02:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
PAP总得票率60.14% 历史新低
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2011 02:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
逃马没有把黄跟成拉下马,为何?

SIGNATURE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

一个马华,一个马国,一个舍身护华的细历马总,一个廉政爱民的纳吉总理
马国,宇宙第一强,超级繁荣又富裕!
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 8-5-2011 02:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  kcchiew

差距只有114票,真是有够接近
rerrer 发表于 8-5-2011 02:53 AM

不懂可不可以重算. 我真的不是很喜歡司徒
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2011 02:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1107# Stg_44

应该重算了的成绩来的
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2011 08:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
Reply to hui_wooi

虽说 electoral boundary changes 对执政党有利,但有没有注意到,小新人口流动很厉害?看看买卖屋子的 transactions 。。。有多少人还同样住在5/10/15/20年前的地区?而且小新很多地区就很久没投票过。。。完全的优势占不到。。。即使编入 的 aljunied grc 是 pap stronghold 的kaki bukit ward,但那是19年前的事,老的都去世了,年轻选民又进来。。很多人可能搬走了,新居民又进来
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2011 09:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
Reply to 野火
如果受到人民压力,potong pasir 应该不会被编入 bishan-toa payoh grc。。。
但 potong pasir 已经是很小的选区,即使编入may对反对党好,opp 有可能把整个grc 赢回来。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2011 09:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 AhSengSg 于 10-5-2011 09:06 PM 编辑

Reply to 2750:
wp 和 nsp 是没可能合并。。
很多出色反对党人都是受不了 wp 的党规才出走(wp 不允许党员在 internet,media 发表自己的意见)
有点比 pap 还更霸道。。

goh meng seng: wp -> nsp
tony tan: wp -> rp -> nsp
chia ti lik: wp -> sf
james gomez: wp -> sdp

tan jee say 也跟 wp 谈不妥,最后加入 sdp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SDP's Tan Jee Say approaches NSP on possible merger of parties
By Monica Kotwani | Posted: 10 May 2011 2028 hrs

SINGAPORE: The National Solidarity Party's Secretary-General, Goh Meng Seng, says he has been approached by the Singapore Democratic Party's Tan Jee Say to discuss a possible merger between the two parties.

Mr Goh says the idea was put forth after the General Election, and he will raise it for discussion at his party's next Central Executive Committee meeting on Thursday.

He expects the discussion to take some time.

When contacted, Mr Tan acknowledged the casual conversation took place over breakfast on a morning after the election.

Mr Tan was one of 11 candidates fielded by the SDP in this year's election. The former principal private secretary to then Deputy Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong contested in Holland-Bukit Timah GRC.

The team garnered almost 40 per cent of valid votes in the GRC.

Mr Goh's NSP fielded the most number of candidates in the election, but did not win any seats in Parliament.

- CNA/ir

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-5-2011 09:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
阿熊,原来你喜欢人妻?
人妻斑马男 发表于 8-5-2011 02:50 AM

只要是美女我都喜欢抱。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2011 09:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
Reply to Jane:
是的,如果我在 aljunied grc ,不用说,我一定投 wp。。
虽然 george yeo 是出色的 foreign minister,但我不是很喜欢他。。。
see here:
http://cforum4.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2327022&extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2011 09:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 AhSengSg 于 10-5-2011 09:35 PM 编辑

最新消息:警方出动镇暴警察驱逐 Potong Pasir petition signers

Breaking: Riot police dispersed crowd at Potong Pasir

According to eye-witnesses, a squadron of riot police are dispersing the crowd in Potong Pasir which at gathered at Block 108 to sign a petition calling for a by-election.

The petition has since been confiscated by the police. The police has earlier issued a warning in the afternoon that they will arrest the petition-signers on the grounds of “illegal assembly”.

Though the organizers have announced on Facebook that they have called off the petition drive, it appeared that some residents were unaware and still turned up to sign the petition.

According to a reader Candy Yeap, her husband called and told her “at 6+ that he saw the red cars and police at the Potong Pasir area just now when he’s on his way back home.”

MORE UPDATES TO COME LATER

8th May 2011
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2011 10:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
Chiam’s supporters rally to seek by-election in Potong Pasir (updated with video) May 9th, 2011 @ 04:15 am › theonlinecitizen

Leong Sze Hian /
I received an SMS at around 7 pm, asking Singaporeans to go to Blk 108 Potong Pasir Ave 1, to sign a petition for another election at Potong Pasir SMC. The battle for the opposition stronghold was decided by a mere 114 votes in the end, giving victory to the People’s Action Party candidate, Mr Sitoh Yihpin over Mrs Lina Chiam.
Apparently, after counting the votes from overseas Singaporeans, Mrs Chiam had lost by only 97 votes.
Supporters of Mrs Chiam then organised this petition-signing to collect signatures to call for a by-election. It is unclear what the supporters are basing its request on, or which part of the Constitution it is referring to.
When I arrived at Blk 108, there was already a traffic jam, with a volunteer helping to direct traffic – telling people not to enter the car park as it was already full.
There were about 300 people there, with two queues to sign the petition – one for the residents of Potong Pasir, and the other for Singaporeans from other constituencies.
As I mingled with the crowd, I was told that those who had already signed the petition were waiting for Mr Chiam See Tong.
People were passing the word to tell their neighbours, those at the coffee shops, etc, to go to Blk 108 to sign the petition tonight or from 6 to 8 May, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
At around 8.45 pm, people were shouting that Mr Chiam would arrive at the Potong Pasir Town Council office at Blk 121 at 9 pm.
People were saying, “No speech, but just to see Mr Chiam”.
Almost instantaneously, the crowd began to stream out of Blk 108 to Blk 121, which was about 150 metres away.
I estimate that a crowd of around one thousand plus people had gathered at Blk 121, when there was thunderous applause and shouting – it was a false alarm, as it was only a bus that had arrived, to the laughter of the crowd.
Then, there was thunderous applause and repeated chants of “Potong Pasir! Chiam See Tong!”, as the crowd moved in unison towards the car park, where Mr and Mrs Chiam had arrived in a pick-up truck.
The pick-up stopped for a few minutes and then slowly began to make its way out of the car park, with the crowd following behind.
I heard from some of the people there that they walked to Blk 108, and then returned to Blk 121 again, as the word went round that Mr Chiam would be there again later.
But later word got round that Mr Chiam would not be coming after all, as the authorities was believed to have informed him that it would be illegal as the crowd was a large one.
A close aide of Mr Chiam confirmed that the Police had advised against Mr Chiam from appearing before the crowd.
One of the two Potong Pasir resident volunteers who were manning the petition tables told me that about 5,000 plus people had come for the petition.
Is history being made in Potong Pasir? – Will Singaporeans keep coming for the next three days to show their support?
As I walked towards the MRT station at around 10pm, I saw that almost everyone had stopped to take out their mobile phones to take pictures of the billboard which says, “Chiam See Tong, Welcome to Potong Pasir”. It was as if everyone knew that that signboard, which has been a familiar landmark of Potong Pasir for the last 27 years, would be gone in a few days time . Mr Chiam won Potong Pasir in 1984, after suffering two previous defeats in 1976 and 1980.
I was dead tired and took a cab home, when I heard on the radio that 8 May is singer icon Teresa Teng’s death’s  16th anniversary.
Perhaps Mr Chiam See Tong, like Teresa Teng, as Singapore’s longest serving opposition Member of Parliament (MP), whom many call fondly – the Lion of Potong Pasir (or the Lion of Singapore), will always be remembered as the single flame which played such a significant and crucial role in the democratic and political development of Singapore.
Mr Chiam declared he will carry on with his political career, as long as his health permits”. (“GE: We’ll win Potong Pasir back”, Channel News Asia, May 8.)
The lioness (Mrs Lina Chiam) is also set to create history as the closest ever losing margin Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP) to enter Parliament.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-5-2011 10:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
只要是美女我都喜欢抱。。。。。。
玩具熊 发表于 10-5-2011 09:06 PM

那么你喜欢抱我吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 10-5-2011 10:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
为什么 SPP会输掉?不是已经占了这区27年吗?

会BY ELECTION吗?为什么POTONG PASIR的侯选人是LINA THIAM不是THIAM SEE TONG? PAISEH我对SG的POLITICS不打熟不要SHOOT我
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2011 12:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 野火 于 11-5-2011 12:23 AM 编辑

Jane大大,
很可惜你昨晚给的AljuniedGRC的资料不见了,AhSeng大大的这个帖可能成为精华贴的,所以为了接下来5年可能会问AljuniedGRC在那里的大大们,让这些资料重现吧。
AhSeng大大在帖#288其实已经讲了
http://cforum.cari.com.my/redire ... 271478&pid=87238786
凡是有 Aljunied 名字的都不在 Aljunied GRC !!
这是2011的选区图:

AljuniedGRC最南部的那个点就是PIE的EunosFlyover,这个点向东北的那条直直的线是PIE,向西北的那条线是EunosLink。
所以如果搭MRT东西线向东走,不会经过AljuniedGRC,Aljunied站不属于AljuniedGRC,PayaLebar站也不属于AljuniedGRC里面的PayaLebarDivision,EunosMRT也不属于AljuniedGRC里面的EunosDivision,这些站都在MarineParadeGRC。

我就住在EunosLink西边的UbiAve1,属于MarineParadeGRC。
向东看的话,就看到AljuniedGRC里面的EunosDivision(JlnTenage/BedokReservoir),那么的近却又那么的远。。
向西遥望的话就是MarineParadeGRC里面的MacPherson,TPL, TMD!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2011 12:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1118# 野火

這叫有星加坡特色的民主主義

"If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it." - Lee Kuan Yew endorsing the Tiananmen massacre, Straits Times, 17 August 2004

出動防暴警察算給面子了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-5-2011 08:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
Reply to 2750:
wp 和 nsp 是没可能合并。。
很多出色反对党人都是受不了 wp 的党规才出走(wp 不允许党员 ...
AhSengSg 发表于 10-5-2011 09:05 PM

如果PAP全勝,抹殺民主的發展和新加坡人對民主的關注。
如果PAP輸多兩三個GRC,那麼短中期會影響國家發展,外資會失去信心而減少投資。

這次看到新加坡人開始熱衷參與,宛如大馬308前後的狀況。以PAP領導層的素質,他們知道是時候放開昔日權威,必須開始接近人民去改變自己的政策。只要PAP能逐漸改善,那麼對國民來說,他們比較享受到國家的發展。

我原本期待bishan,marine,holland其他政黨在那邊出現佳績,但要是這3個都勝利,新加坡經濟肯定會動搖了,外資投資還是因為政治穩定和效率好。所以,我覺得這次選舉結果是很不錯的,除了potong pasir被拿回去了

看到這次新加坡人敢於參與,政府不敢昔日那樣權威鎮壓,所以,我看好新加坡會比現在更好,更邁向人性化的國家。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 27-6-2024 03:44 AM , Processed in 0.067588 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.