当我们个人选择放慢脚步,会发觉后面的人很快就超越了我们。我们能这么做,因为我们认为自己赚够了,可以开始享福。

作为一个国家的新加坡,能吗? 除非,新加坡像我们这样,可能只“活”到80岁。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-5-2011 08:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kcchiew 于 13-5-2011 08:06 AM 编辑
一个比较简单的比喻:
公司:      As the company profit is decreasing this year, rate of salary  ...
野火 发表于 12-5-2011 02:06 PM

你的英文程度这么好,为何只专注在increase一个字?为和不读完整个句子呢?

问问你自己,什么是rate of population increase? 或rate of population growth?   

人口增幅,也能是负增长的。请去Google“人口增幅负增长”,你就能明了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 08:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
你的英文程度这么好,为何只专注在increase一个字?为和不读完整个句子呢?

问问你自己,什么是r ...
kcchiew 发表于 13-5-2011 08:03 AM

他英文程度再好,也不够你内心强大。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 08:27 AM | 显示全部楼层
07年 17000
08年 20000
09年 19999
10年 19000

這些都是從PR轉去公民的數目。所以,07年到10年PR數目是增加的。。。。

2750二号 发表于 12-5-2011 02:18 PM

请问这些数目字从那里得来的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 08:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1201# kcchiew

你不會擔心你的孩子在將來連 HDB 都買不起嗎﹖
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2011 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层

Workers' Party's Eric Tan quits
By Tanya Fong, TODAY | Posted: 13 May 2011 0751 hrs

Photos 1 of 1<  >   

Eric Tan

SINGAPORE: With an eye on the next General Election (GE), the Workers' Party's (WP) top leadership made a strategic decision late Thursday night to select a younger member for its second Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP) seat.

Unfortunately, the move prompted veteran central executive committee member and party treasurer Eric Tan to quit.

In an exclusive interview with Today late Thursday night, as he drafted a statement for the media, he said: "I feel betrayed."

The WP is expected to officially announce on Friday which of its candidates will be accepting the NCMP seats.

The WP is entitled to two NCMP seats - one for 46-year-old Yee Jenn Jong, who lost narrowly in the single-seat of Joo Chiat and the other for one of the five members of its East Coast Group Representation Constituency (GRC) team.

The Thursday night meeting at Hougang Town Council saw the WP's central executive committee vote to hand the second NCMP seat to the party's assistant webmaster, 34-year-old Gerald Giam.

This was the first election the IT consultant, who joined WP in 2009, has contested.

He was part of the team in East Coast GRC which was led by 55-year-old Mr Tan.

Mr Tan, a former banker who is now a private equity fund manager, said: "I am disappointed that Low (Thia Khiang) and part of the CEC have decided to go against the people's wishes, citing party renewal as their reason.

"I too, also believe in the renewal of the party but in an orderly manner, with succession plans.

"But not like this, dropped like a bomb."

Mr Tan added: "I have helped build the East Coast team since 2005 and was the only one remaining after the 2006 election. I fought on and rebuilt the team, helping to gain a solid result for the party," he said.

"I wanted the NCMP post so that I would be able to be the voice of the people." said Mr Tan, who is also the chairman of the party's Eastern Area Committee.

The 45.17 per cent polled by the WP in East Coast GRC has led many to speculate that the WP has set its sight on making the constituency its next major battleground in five years' time.

Mr Tan is also understood to have played a role in attracting corporate lawyer Chen Show Mao and Mr Yee to join the party. It is not known if the opposition party might reconsider its decision on Friday.

- TODAY/wk

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 13-5-2011 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 1202# kcchiew

只会叫人家找, 自己又不来解释。
别人找到, 你又否定人家。 这就是你一贯的作风。 也是你这样的态度才会引起很多不必要的争论。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 10:11 AM | 显示全部楼层
二师兄,说人的时候先拿个镜子照下自己啦!
回复  kcchiew

只会叫人家找, 自己又不来解释。
别人找到, 你又否定人家。 这就是你一贯的作风 ...
atchek 发表于 13-5-2011 09:44 AM

二师兄既不在小新就业,也不打算成为小新人,却天天咬着KCC煽风点火引起的争议,反过来怪在新加坡人KCC的头上,实在是匪夷所思.

再说,自己国家人民穷到连50-80K的廉价屋都未必买的起;政府也没有在有需求的地方如市区提供廉屋,这些问题,从来没有看你关心过,翻遍全论坛都没有看到你为自己国家的同胞申冤...

SIGNATURE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

一个马华,一个马国,一个舍身护华的细历马总,一个廉政爱民的纳吉总理
马国,宇宙第一强,超级繁荣又富裕!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 13-5-2011 10:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
二师兄既不在小新就业,也不打算成为小新人,却天天咬着KCC煽风点火引起的争议,反过来怪在新加坡人KCC的头上,实在是匪夷所思.

再说,自己国家人民穷到连50-80K的廉价屋都未必买的起;政府也没有在有需求的地方如市区提供廉屋,这些问题,从来没有看你关心过,翻遍全论坛都没有看到你为自己国家的同胞申冤...
卖华$发達 发表于 13-5-2011 10:11 AM

看来你很少读报纸
馬來西亞總理納吉在此間說,政府將在吉隆坡附近的巴生谷一帶建造總價二十二萬馬幣以下的房屋,供三十五歲以下、低收入年輕人零首付購買。
納吉在做客馬來電臺與聽眾交流時指出,這一計劃將以政府和私人界合作模式進行,即由政府提供土地,私人界承建,快速興建有素質且房價不超過二十二萬馬幣的房屋。馬來西亞政府早前聯合國家抵押貸款公司和二十家商業銀行推出『我的首套住房計劃』,為購買第一套住房的三十五歲以下年輕人提供全額貸款服務。
根據該計劃,月薪低於三千馬幣(約合人民幣六千五百元)的年輕人首次購買總價十萬-二十二萬馬幣(約合人民幣二十一點六萬-四十七點六萬元)的房屋時,將可從這二十家商業銀行之一獲得三十年期100%的購房貸款。
據悉,此一政策公佈以來,受到年輕人普遍歡迎,但亦有人反映,由於房價連年上漲,在巴生谷一帶已很難買到二十二萬以下的房屋。
房屋與地方政府部長曹智雄說,納吉宣佈的二十二萬以下房屋計劃,與『我的首套住房計劃』一樣,政府也會提供100%貸款服務,以協助更多年輕人購買首套住房。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2011 10:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
输给新居民

A variety of factors gave Sitoh the win
By Tan Weizhen, TODAY | Posted: 12 May 2011 0957 hrs

Photos 1 of 1  ="<

Sitoh Yih Pin during election campaigning

SINGAPORE - On Saturday, the Opposition stronghold of Potong Pasir was finally breached by the ruling party after 27 years.

People's Action Party (PAP) candidate Sitoh Yih Pin - contesting the single seat for a third straight election - narrowly edged out Singapore People Party (SPP) candidate Lina Chiam, wife of longstanding Opposition Member of Parliament Chiam See Tong.

What were some of the factors that may have led to the PAP breakthrough?

NEW RESIDENTS WITH NO BAGGAGE

Potong Pasir - often described as having an old-school rustic charm - was made up largely of older HDB blocks with many long-staying residents.

However, over the past two to three years, there has been a mushrooming of new condominiums along the Leicester Road stretch, leading to an influx of new residents - not particularly loyal to or familiar with the Chiam legacy.

One resident, Madam Chan Lee Fang, 52, said: "I've only lived here for a couple of years, I don't know the work that they have done." She declined to reveal who she voted for but added that she was confident the PAP would do good work in this estate.

While conceding that this group might be small, PAP grassroots leaders felt that they might still have swayed the votes. "These new residents are neutral and more accepting of us. Some come to our volunteers for help instead of Mr Chiam," said Mr Tong Wai Mun, chairman of the PAP Potong Pasir Zone 2 Residents' Committee.

HANKERING FOR ESTATE UPGRADING

Even among those who support Mr Chiam, some have been hankering after upgrading, saying that they are tired of seeing Potong Pasir - particularly the areas opposite the MRT as well as Toa Payoh Lorong 8 - lagging behind neighbouring constituencies.

In particular, a number of residents want lift upgrading among other new features, and this is why they switched allegiance to Mr Sitoh this time.

Engineer Alex Tham, 38, is one of them. He said: "A lot of people who voted for the PAP this time still like Mr Chiam, but we are also tired of not having enough estate upgrading."

CONNECTING WITH SENNETT ESTATE

Sennett Estate, made up largely of private landed homes, may also have been a key to Mr Sitoh's win, according to some grassroots leaders.

Residents in Sennett Estate whom Today spoke to said that Mr Sitoh has, over the last five years, made a conscious effort to connect with residents in the estate and improve the area.

Residents like retiree Madam Teo, 62, said there appeared to be strong support for the PAP among her neighbours.

"Mr Sitoh has been doing a lot of extras for us like install lighting and help us resolve flooding issues. I don't see Mr Chiam coming around here to talk to us," she said.

A LONE RANGER PREPARED TO LISTEN

Grassroots leaders also pointed to Mr Sitoh's image with the residents as a reason for his breakthrough in the constituency.

As one grassroots leader described it, "it was a battle to win the hearts". So, rather than rely on the firepower of PAP heavyweight ministers as he had done at the 2006 General Election, this time, Mr Sitoh came across as a "lone ranger" who was prepared to listen.

In fact, some said they could "sense his sincerity especially since this is already the third time". As homemaker Ms Rachel Lim summed up: "He deserves a chance."

Mr Sitoh has said that his immediate priority is to set up his town council and to get lift upgrading for the constituency. His five-year plan also includes an elderly care centre, covered walkways, fitness corners, as well as other estate improvements, such as brighter corridor lighting.

- CNA/sf TODAY
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2011 10:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
每天都有选民 create 新的 chiam see tong videos

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 10:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
问问你自己,什么是rate of population increase? 或rate of population growth?   
人口增幅,也能是负增长的。
kcchiew 发表于 13-5-2011 08:03 AM

kcchiew: Boss, what is rate of salary increase and rate of salary growth?
公司:      When rate of salary growth is positive, the salary increases and the % of increase is the rate of increase. Likewise, when rate of salary growth is negative, the salary decreases and the % of decrease is the rate of decrease. Why?  
kcchiew : Then why u want to cut my salary? I already checked both Spore and JB, both got companies with positive and negative salary growth, this means U want to cut my salary.
公司:      I already said U will get moderate increase. U checked JB for what?
kcchiew: Because you asked me to ask TPL?
公司:      Huh
kcchiew: She said she don`t know what to say and asked me to go Woodbridge.
公司:      And then?
kcchiew: I went there to stay a few days and asked around, everyone say I am right. But the hospital bill very expensive and I complained.
公司:      And then?
kcchiew: They asked me to go to see my MP.
公司:      Where you stay? who your MP?
kcchiew: SambaONE. My MP is CowBunOne.
公司:      And then.
kcchiew: He asked to go to JB and stay in Tampoi. So I went there to stay a few days and asked around, everyone still say I am right.
公司:  I don`t know what to say. You try ask Nicole to explain, she speaks Malay.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 11:18 AM | 显示全部楼层
请问这些数目字从那里得来的?
kcchiew 发表于 13-5-2011 08:27 AM

google找啦!

http://www.xinjiapo-fangchan.com/show.asp?id=42
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 11:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
新加坡只能“向前看”;教育需要是最好,最合时宜的,工作领域需要与时并进。
kcchiew 发表于 13-5-2011 07:52 AM

事实如此的话 反对党就不会赢拉
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2011 12:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
不知道那个 thread 为什么不可以 reply。。

Reply to Jane:
"盛叔,原來你要跟我講的是這個啊。
在這點上,楊確實做得不夠好。如果撇開這點,你覺得楊在外交上的成就如何?"

george yeo 是出色外交部长,早期的 foreign ministers: s rajaretnam, s dhanabalan 更出色。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2011 12:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
"
and today:
George Yeo’s press statement
http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/05/george-yeos-press-statement/
As we ended our campaign on 5 May, I talked about the importance of transforming the PAP.  This is a belief I’ve held for some time. It was not something I felt I could say when the campaign started. But, as the campaign went on, as we heard the growing cry from the heart, I decided to make it plain.  

知道很可能会输掉Aljunied,所以才讲?如果不是这样,就不可以讲,因为讲了就算赢了也没部长做了?
Is my understanding correct?"
-----------------------------------------

Reply 野火

Straits Times 报纸也有报道说他是 "trying to save his job"...
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 13-5-2011 12:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
不知道WP和NSP/SPP的关系怎么样?
我希望WP至于原则,不接受NCMP的委任,那么两个NCMP的位子就可以给NSP的NicoleSeah及SPP的ChiamSeeTong。
我觉得WP应该这样做,然后经营好AljuniedGRC,5年后大大声告诉选民,投票给我们。
然后呢,让Parlianment里的NicoleSeah的能言善道,相对于TPL的『i dont know what to say』深深的打入人民的心。
ChiamSeeTong,虽然他已经不能能言善道,可是只要他不像OldMan那样乱乱讲话,他的脸和名字已经深深的打入人民的心了。野火 发表于 11-5-2011 11:15 PM

WP  是老牌反对党,跟其它 english-speaking, professionals 为主的反对党不一样
low thia khiang 能够崛起也是因为早期党里很多长老军师。。
WP 的野心很大,现在它们强大,不会跟其它反对党合作。。
他们让 desmond lim 在 punggul east lose deposit。。。desmond lim 在那边活动了5年
又逼 nsp's tony tan n hazel poa 离开 moulmein grc ,自己却派 weak candidates 去那边 contest。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 02:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是这几个在辩论,精彩精彩!
美中不足就是有多出那个废的$在离题!真的是TMD呸!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-5-2011 03:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是这几个在辩论,精彩精彩!
美中不足就是有多出那个废的$在离题!真的是TMD呸!
家明表哥 发表于 13-5-2011 02:00 PM

表哥,还有我呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-5-2011 12:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 18-6-2024 05:04 PM , Processed in 0.062476 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.