找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2485|回复: 13

C.Michael London Salon 黑店 !!

[复制链接]
发表于 25-10-2015 03:31 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
提防超级大黑店!!黑心发廊 C.Michael London Salon!!

昨日(星期六),我朋友心血来潮去这间黑店: C.MICHAEL LONDON SALON消费,地址是:20 Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur, W.Persekutuan.被砍了一颈血,从今以后再也不会去这黑店了,也在此警告各位且须贪小便宜!!

我朋友之所以会去这里消费是因为看上了他们的Promotion Package (剪发+染发 RM99)如下:

开始前,我朋友问发型师那个Promotion Package 剪发+染发 RM99,发型师说可以但她的发质需要加些东西所以费用要RM150,我朋友也同意了。头发剪好和染好后,给钱是被告知一共消费 RM477,我朋友当场傻眼,跟发型师再三确认是不是RM477,问为什么不是RM150,发型师只是说一共消费RM477让我朋友给钱,我朋友被迫刷卡给钱因为当时只是她一个女生、害怕发生意外。

在此附上发廊的单据为证据,借此警告各位别去这间黑店!!

接下来,我会去消费委员会正式投诉这间发廊。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-10-2015 04:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
真的好贵啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2015 02:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
是染成彩虹吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2015 01:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
Agreed. Dear people! Dont be attracted by the promotion they made in their FB and sponsored ads. They just make the people going blind. There is no such cheap RM99 Cut & Color as they promised. Yes there is Term & Condition. But they should state it clearly Or should write RM99 -. RM477.
I pm and also called them for the promotion and they say yes RM99 only. So i had make an appointment.
I purposely went there from Shah Alam. I had waited a hour for them to ask me what service i want to do on my hair.
Before me, i witnessed two cases.
First, two indian ladies served by the stylist and then it turn to harsh argument. The stylist strongly stand on his feet of words and ignore the lady demand. Maybe the stylist not agree with the color selection of the lady. And then need to add on money for hair protection touch up and etc. I do not think is the customers problem but from what i can see and heard is the stylist stubborn to follow the customer's wish and also pricing problem. Then they both walk away from the salon.
Secondly. A couple came in before me then the dear gf wish to dye in pink. Then also same reason, the same sytlist strongly stand on his opinion. And ask the girl whether she know the color effect and so on. Then he say need to do protection or something on her hair and its becomes RM450 as i heard. I shocked too. Then they also talk quite long as i can see the girl face expression had changed or dissapointed.Then they went away too.
Customer come and go. I believe they comes for attraction of RM99.
My turn. Okay. Cut it to short, he told me the same thing and need to cover my scalp new born hair with protection application and i am not clear what he said. OK, i give a try. Service actually is slow .. ... i had waited the someone to come and serve my hair about half hour! Then another stylist handle my hair, start with applying a white cream about only 8cm from my hair scalp. Then waited 20mins..its begin to apply the color i wanted. It just a color, not rainbow color or what. Then its completed. You can see, its just a simple dyeing which you can get from other salon! then conditioning / hair mask. Takkan la the cream or conditioner / hair mask he apply while washing out the color worth RM 450 ???
Ohya, forget the cutting part .... he came and just slashes few strand of hair and it settled!
Or maybe you will say, its because of the brand thus its expensive. But hell on, the promotion stated really RM99 with all hair length, even he ask us to pm, he didnt include the term & condition! People come far away for this , and because of certain add on, they leave with dissapointment! RM 477 is too ridiculous la! Service slow and attitude of the stylist is too arrogant. Not only me experience this, but i can found many online complaints!

DONT EVER VISIT C.MICHAEL! RIDICULOUS FOR 477!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2015 01:13 PM | 显示全部楼层

Just a single mahagony color (red purple) not rainbow ... also RM477! Promotion of 99 is just a lie.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-10-2015 02:44 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Must do a complaint in www.nccc.org.my
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 26-10-2015 03:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
halo,boss,wrong channel,return to chinese channel ,tq
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2015 04:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
看到99后面的*吗???
这些SALON的PROMO 99%是骗人的....什么CUT ONLY RM15...然后逼你洗头CHARGE多10块...
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-10-2015 04:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
没有拿ITEMIZED BILL??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-10-2015 04:53 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
沒有給 Itemized bill,應該是特地的,當你投訴時,他可能會說你消費很多不同的服務
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2015 11:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2015 09:08 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
投诉给它关店
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 29-10-2015 11:13 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
投訴了,等待有關部門工作。
我們的政府辦事效率真慢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-11-2015 12:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
我看了都替你朋友感到生气!真的太离谱了
希望没有人再受骗了
又骗钱又这样的服务态度,他以为整个kl就只有他一间salon咩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 15-6-2024 07:51 PM , Processed in 0.067896 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.