使用道具 举报

发表于 13-2-2008 02:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mariah 于 13-2-2008 11:51 AM 发表
聼到了!
很好聽哦!朗朗上口。。。
雖然沒有首播主打的氣勢,但相信可以吸納更多人喜歡這首歌!
很適合情人節聼,很甜蜜的感覺!
有機會沖上冠軍!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6jibsne8 ...

我也听了,而且也下载了。
不错下,可是很不像她。
起初听的时候,不是那么喜欢,可是后来也改变想法了。
还有,这首歌很难唱下,要一次过呼吸唱两句长的歌词。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-2-2008 06:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
新专集取名为E=MC², 定在4/15/2008正式发行(详细情况请见扫描图片)

Source: USAToday Entertainment

专集具体拼写见下扫描图片

Mariah Carey has set April 15 as the in-store date for her new album, E=MC2. The first single, Touch My Body, makes it's debut worldwide today. The video, which premieres later, was directed by feature filmmaker Brett Ratner.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-2-2008 08:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
FMQB杂志编辑对"Touch My Body"热评Source: Mariahdaily

First "Touch My Body" Review by Bob Burke
MARIAH CAREY
"Touch My Body"
(Island/IDJMG)

How does an artist follow-up one of their biggest selling albums that included two number one singles when most had written the artist off as a causality of being relevant or not? If you're Mariah Carey, you keep it simple, and that's one thing MC has done with her debut single from her forthcoming album, E=MC². "Touch My Body" (co-written and produced with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream) is the perfect lead track to re-ignite her most passionate fan base, who've kept her relevant through good times and bad… times are pretty good for Mariah nowadays! This mid-tempo track is pure fun, sounding at times reminiscent of another Carey gem, "Always Be My Baby," but yet different enough to sound like something totally fresh and new. Mariah's vocal range is also kept in check and fits the song to perfection. The hypnotic "Touch My Body…My Body" hook is sure to stick after one-listen. While the thought of Mariah Carey exceeding expectations remains a question, simply because the bar she's set is so high, matching them is a good way to start. This "body" of work sounds like a hit! BET ON IT!
(Burke's Best Bet)
Source: Bob Burke - FMQB

B-96电台,Los Angeles Times及Blender杂志高度评价'Touch My Body'和新专集E=MC²

Eric Bradley
Music Director, B-96, Chicago, IL

"'Touch My Body' picks right up where The Emancipation Of Mimi left off. It's another classic Mariah mid-tempo SMASH with a hook that will stick with you for days. The reaction to it thus far has been incredible... I believe at the end of the day this will be Mariah's 18th #1 single. I've heard many of the songs on E=MC2 and not only is it full of killer songs, I feel it stands just as tall (perhaps taller) than T.E.O.M. Here comes another 10+ million worldwide sales and more time at the top of the charts for MC!"

Todd Martens
Staff Writer, Los Angeles Times

The Mariah formula: First listen on 'Touch My Body'
Pop star Mariah Carey unveiled today her new single and the science-friendly title of her new album, "E=MC2," due April 15. The title alone already does Janet Jackson one better. The latter went all sci-fi with her latest video, "Feedback," but Mariah is cutting out the B-movie trappings and going straight to the equation.

So is Mariah unveiling her inner Albert Einstein with the title? Or is she leaking the formula that goes into crafting a mega-hit?

E = extreme, acrobatic-like wailing.

M = multimillion-dollar production team. (Billboard.com writes that the A-list lineup cooking with Mariah in the M lab includes Jermaine Dupri, will.i.am, Stargate and Bryan Michael Cox, among others.)

C2 = Club songs multiplied by colossal ballads.

All right, so the title is certainly a not-so-subtle nod to her top-selling 2005 album, "The Emancipation of Mimi." The first single, "Touch My Body," hit radio today. It was produced by C "Tricky" Stewart and The Dream, the pair who worked on Rihanna's Grammy-winning "Umbrella."

So how is it? "Touch My Body" rides a relatively restrained slow-dance groove, with some light, orchestral-synth flourishes thrown in. The rhythm is almost completely carried by an effortless keyboard bump, the easygoing repetitiveness of which eventually wears the listener down, and sets up a delicate frame for Carey to sing around.

She pulls back when the song picks up the pace, and Carey keeps it simple here, playing with tempos rather than range. Indeed, she almost quietly slides into the chorus. "If you run around and brag about this secret rendezvous, I will hunt you down," she sings, letting the last line trail off. But you don't necessarily believe her, as the feel is more playful that sinful.

The song will be getting the full blockbuster treatment, as "Rush Hour" director Brett Ratner shot the video for the cut.

Blender 杂志对TMB 的4星乐评Listen: Mariah's New Sex Tape-Themed Smash

WHO: Mariah Carey
WHAT: "Touch My Body"
WHY: While Mariah's new album, E=MC2, is set to be one of the year's biggest, this introductory single is downright subtle - yet effective. Co-written by The-Dream and produced by Tricky (a.k.a. the dudes behind "Umbrella"), "Touch My Body" rides the same never ending snap blueprint T-Pain used to brilliant effect on last year's feather-light super hit "Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin')." You won't mind hearing it on the radio and TV every 10 minutes for the next few months - this thing sooths as it repeats. Here, Mariah is focused on one thing: "Come on and give me what I deserve and touch my body," she coos. And make no mistake, she wants to be touched on her terms only: "Cause if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous, I will hunt you down." She even thinks about the possible ramifications of her touchy tryst when she sings, "If there's a camera up in here then I best not catch this flick on YouTube" (nevermind the fact that the video in question would never get past YouTube censors). A pop genius making genius pop.
WHERE: Listen to the track here.

fourstars

http://blender.com/news/comments.aspx?article=10488
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-2-2008 09:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
"Touch My Body" 第一天电台成绩揭晓
"Touch My Body" - First Day Radio Impressions

With only 6 hours (approximately) of airplay on Tuesday, February 12, "Touch My Body" recorded an incredible total of 498 spins (Pop - 218, Rhythmic - 180, Urban - 89, Urban A/C - 9, Hot A/C - 2) that account for a total of 7.009 million audience impressions.

In comparison, after one day of airplay, "It's Like That" had 44 spins and a total audience impressions of 1.491 million (January 4, 2005). A cumulative amount of 545 spins was reached by "It's Like That" after four days of airplay.

As for "Don't Forget About Us", after its first week of airplay (ending October 2, 2005), the song has registered 7.705M audience impressions via 356 spins.

Source: Mediabase | MariahDailyJournal  

和"It's Like That" 还有"Don't Forget About Us",比一下就知道"Touch My Body"有多猛了~~
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 13-2-2008 09:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
Touch My Body拍摄期间Mariah和导演男主演的合影

Mariah was in Los Angeles this weekend to shoot the video for her much anticipated single "Touch My Body." The video was directed by feature filmmaker Brett Ratner ,who previously directed Mariah's "I Still Believe," "Heartbreaker," "Thank God I Found You," "It's Like That" and "We Belong Together" videos. "Touch My Body" co-stars actor Jack McBrayer, known for his role as Kenneth on NBC's 30 Rock.

导演Brett Ratner称"Touch My Body"音乐录影带将是他与Mariah合作的视觉效果最好的一支Source: AllHipHop

Mariah Carey Enlists DJ Toomp, Brett Ratner For E=MC2

By Mike Winslow
In addition to celebrating his recent Grammy win, Atlanta producer DJ Toomp is excited about a coveted spot he recently landed on Mariah Carey’s upcoming album E=MC2.

Toomp, who was nominated for two Grammy’s for his production work on Kanye West’s "Good Life" featuring T-Pain and "Can’t Tell Me Nothing," ultimately took home a Grammy for Best Rap Song for "Good Life."

"I felt like I won when I was nominated, but to actually win feels even better," Toomp said.

Carey is banking on the DJ Toomp produced track "Lovin’ You Longtime" to produce similar results for her highly anticipated 11th studio album E=MC2, which was reportedly titled That Chick.

"Having a record on a Mariah Carey album is huge as a producer and especially for me since this is one of the first songs I've placed on an R&B album," DJ Toomp told AllHipHop.com. "It’s definitely an honor."

E=MC2 is the follow up to Carey’s album The Emancipation of Mimi, which sold over 10 million copies worldwide.

In addition to work on Carey’s’ album, DJ Toomp, who produced Glasses Malone’s current single "Certified" featuring Akon, is also working on new albums coming from T.I., Ludacris and Nas.

In related news, the first single from Carey’s album will be "Touch My Body," which was written and produced by Carey, Tricky and The Dream.

The video will be directed by veteran Brett Ratner, the eye behind movies like Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2 and Hip-Hop videos for rappers like LL Cool J, Sean “Diddy“ Combs and The Wu Tang Clan.

“Mariah is musically at the top of her game and has never looked better,” Ratner assured AllHipHop.com. “This will be our 5th music video we have collaborated on and definitely the best one yet visually, as well as musically. The video [for “Touch My Body”] is the perfect combination of fantasy and comedy with Mariah looking more beautiful than she has ever looked, ever.”

Mariah Carey’s E=MC2 is due in stores on April 15.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-2-2008 09:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
Mariah将于本月25日现身MTV知名节目TRLSource: TV Now

Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey TV Listings

Channel Date & Time Title

MTV Mon, Feb 25, 3:30 PM Total Request Live
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 13-2-2008 11:59 PM | 显示全部楼层

Touch My Body歌词的中文翻译

爱的触碰

MC,你永远是最棒的(说)
噢耶...............

我知道你已在等待,
其实我也在等待
在我脑海中,你将主宰我的一切
我知道我令你狂热不止
但爱人,我的感觉也同你一样
我的热度已冲向云霄

如果那上面有台相机,
他将会拍下我们爱的场面
如果那上面有台相机
我绝不会拍下这一刻与大家在网上共享
因为如果你将我们这个私密的爱巢说出去
我将会亲自惩罚你
因为爱人我已满足了自己的心愿,像孩子回到玩具房中那样愉悦
但这是你与我私人的空间(我不会将它泄露出去)

爱抚我,
将我轻轻地放在地板上
轻揉我的身体
不要停止,爱我更多
爱抚我
将我放在床上
此时此刻,我只想让你感到你从未得到的感觉
爱抚我
让我的腿环绕在你的腰上,这只是一点体验
爱抚我
我知道你爱我的迷人曲线
快来给我渴望的激情,抚摸我的身体

爱人,你可以将我放在你的身上,像一个新的开始
我会将你紧紧拥抱,超越我那最爱的紧身牛仔裤
我要你爱抚我
像热带的微风,与你飘荡在加勒比海迷人的风景中

如果那上面有台相机,
他将会拍下我们爱的场面
如果那上面有台相机
我绝不会拍下这一刻与大家在网上共享
因为如果你将我们这个私密的爱巢说出去
我将会亲自惩罚你
因为爱人我已满足了自己的心愿,像孩子回到玩具房中那样愉悦
但这是你与我私人的空间(我不会将它泄露出去)

爱抚我,
将我轻轻地放在地板上
轻揉我的身体
不要停止,爱我更多
爱抚我
将我放在床上
此时此刻,我只想让你感到你从未得到的感觉
爱抚我
让我的腿环绕在你的腰上,这只是一点体验
爱抚我
我知道你爱我的迷人曲线
快来给我渴望的激情,抚摸我的身体

我将你当作我最爱玩具熊i
在这爱的氛围中,我让你不能去往任何地方
爱人,转过来,你将不用得到更多
因为我将给你全部
爱抚我

噢耶...............
爱抚我
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-2-2008 11:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
我也听了!!!
超喜欢!!!

你的翻译很好哦!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-2-2008 12:35 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复 310# tahi_ayam 的帖子

不是我翻译的啦。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-2-2008 01:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
独立R&B男歌手Redd Stylez翻唱Mariah的新歌Touch My Body

厉害
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-2-2008 11:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
Touch My Body凭一天的电台成绩本周挺进Billboard的R&B100第78名
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 16-2-2008 12:55 PM | 显示全部楼层

报样扫描照片,Mariah拍摄Touch my body录影带场景

We've got a hold of these pics from the video to Mariah Carey's next single Touch My Body.

And, unlike most of her videos, there isn't one hunky/sexy/fit man hankering after her in sight.

Instead, we have geeky American actor Jack McBrayer vying for her attention. Sort it out, Carey, we want some eye-candy...

以上照片扫描自英国报纸Daily Mirror与Daily Star。

首张照片应为MV中场景,第二张照片应为MV中装束。

Source:Mariahconnection

[ 本帖最后由 小鸟的鸟 于 16-2-2008 12:58 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-2-2008 10:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
最新照片---Mariah前往纽约Crosby St. apartment拍摄音乐录映带

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2008 01:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
怎么她拿起手提电话一直笑的?
真美。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 18-2-2008 02:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
挺容易入耳的。。
这首没有海豚音咯~~
本来还满怀期待在后段"oh yeah,oh yeah"会一两句海豚音。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-2-2008 12:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tamanmelati 于 18-2-2008 02:41 AM 发表
挺容易入耳的。。
这首没有海豚音咯~~

混音版應該會有。。。
期待。。。

報道說那首bye bye有超高海豚音和超低音。。。
完全展示mariah carey的超廣音域。。。真的迫不及待!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-2-2008 02:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 tamanmelati 于 18-2-2008 02:41 AM 发表
挺容易入耳的。。
这首没有海豚音咯~~

哈哈。。。我也以为会有。可惜没有。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 20-2-2008 09:26 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 317# tamanmelati 的帖子

我也是以為後面會有海豚音。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 5-6-2024 08:24 PM , Processed in 0.067318 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.