好消息唷~~~之前沒辦法玩台版Rohan Online(洛汗), 現在有出美版(英文)|
5月27號即將Open Beta, 想玩的趕快去註冊唷...
Rohan: Blood Feud is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The game is a rich and expansive persistent online world, set on the continent of Rohan. The land is full of quests to embark upon, from simple to glorious. Friends and enemies will be made and lost, spectacular battles will be fought, and an abundance of unique game features will keep players on the edge of their gaming seats. There are many features of the game that set it apart from more traditional MMORPGs, including:
- REVENGE: Players who have been slain in-game by another will have their killers automatically recorded on their "Hit List". Once resurrected, the slain can teleport to their killers for a chance at revenge.
- TOWNSHIP BATTLES: In-game groups - called 'guilds' - have the opportunity to rule each town within Rohan. Other guilds may wage civil war with the ruling guild, with the chance to gain control of their own. In addition to treasure & riches, the right to tax all commercial exchanges within the town for one week goes to the winner.
- BUY & SELL SAFELY: There are several ways in which players can buy and sell goods within the game, including a website specially designed for player-to-player transactions.
HUMAN KnightThe human race is perfectly suited for the Knight class. Bound to chivalrous conduct,
humans are predisposed to fight for what they believe to be right.
Defender A brute of a soldier, they are often the center of a battle party due to their strengthened defense.
They can also cast stun spells and excel with ranged attacks.
Guardian These steadfast warriors boast refined attack skills. They can successfully reach their targets
even if well-protected, and can even increase the amount of damage with each attack.
ELF HealerThese gentle-souled elves are proficient at healing others in their party. But do not be fooled,
they can also pack a wicked wallop in the form of magical attacks.
Priest Specializing in healing and protection using a range of powerful magic spells.
They assist in party members recovery, defense and also vitality.
Templar Quite the aggressor, they are capable of both magical and physical
attacks. But their healing power are keen as well.
HALF ELF ArcherOffspring of Human and Elf, these forest-dwellers are masters of ranged combat.
Be it bow & arrow or mechanical crossbow, their proficiency is unmatched.
Scout Masters of multi-targeting with their bows (and magic), they often choose to
fight all enemies at once rather than one at a time.
Ranger Well versed on the crossbow, Rangers dominate their opponents with swift and
precise arrow and dagger attacks.
DEKAN Dragon FighterNearly incomprehensible, these changelings defy nature. Dekans are born with the
nascent ability to transform from humanoid to a fiercely violent dragon!
Dragon Knight They evolve more quickly in the form of dragon rather than humanoid,
and employ a unique bloodsucking skill to weaken opponents.
Dragon Sage Specialized hunters that can attack large areas at once.
Pray you do not cross them underwater.
DHAN AssassinThese killing machines are serpentine in their deadliness. Because of their bias for butchery,
they are the most feared (and despised) class in Rohan. Dhans can acquire experience by
killing other players rather than completing quests if they choose.
Avenger Can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning.
By the time you see them, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
Predator The quickest of the Dhans, they deal blows so swiftly that anyone within
striking distance may not even be able to take a single swing before death.
DARK ELF MageThe mysterious Dark Elven Mages employ strong magical powers to weaken
and dispatch their enemies. They also have transportation powers. Not much else is known about them to date.
Warlock Thrives in group battles, they seemingly are able to weaken opponents before the fighting even starts.
Wizard Expert hunters, they employ powerful area spells to fight off multiple opponents simultaneously.
Concerned about pricey portal stones and need to reach a distant destination? A mode of transport
allowing speedy negotiation of vast distances has arrived.
- 4 different types of mounts are available to each race totaling 24.
- Each mount enhances mobility by 25%, 50%, or 80%.
- When on a mount, characters cannot engage in combat or item looting, employ skills, potion, or expressions.
- Mounts are automatically released in dungeons and safe zones, and when sustaining Critical attack.
In Rohan, pets are equipped with special abilities to aid in gameplay such as elevating a
character's health, raise mobility, and enable teleporting. Three types of pets are available for
purchase from each town's pet NPC; no level restrictions apply to pet use.
Pet Abilities and Pet Food
Upon closing the window, a minimized Pet window will be located at the bottom of the minimap.
- Certain pets are able to elevate Health, raise Mobility, or enable teleport to a recalled site.
- Characters can possess only 1 pet, regardless of type, and pets cannot be kept in the bank or discarded on the ground.
- Double-clicking the Pet icon in the Inventory summons the pet while activating the Pet window.
- Clicking Cancel button in Pet window cancels pet summons, and the pet can be summoned again after 1 minute.
- Mounts can be summoned after summoning a pet. Effects of pets and mounts overlap.
- When hungry pets are not fed, their effects will be reversed, and pets will die if starved for more than 3 consecutive sessions.
- Pets will grow and their respective abilities enhanced when fed continuously.
Characters earn 1 skill point for every level-up. The hotkey (K) and skill icons in the menu at the
bottom left of the interface displays acquired skill points and provides information on the skills
you are using. 5~7 skill points are required to master a single skill. Characters will be molded
according to skill classification: Elemental, Buff, Passive or Active and according to how many
points have been invested in each skill.
Investing skill points
information on skills and displays the number of points available to spend.
- Press (K) or the Skill button on the bottom menu bar to open your Skill window. This provides
- Clicking on the skill icon's arrow will invest a point in the corresponding skill.
- Right-clicking on the skill icon provides detailed instructions.
- Using skill enhancement items, 1 point for up to every 5~7 skill points can be added according to a fixed rate.
StoneUsing skill enhancement items awards an additional point for skills that can be increased
beyond level 5. No more than 5 skill points can be placed in a particular skill so enhancement items
are required to level a skill past level 5. Skills that enhancement items can be applied to are indicated
by a small box to the left of the skill icon.
To use skill enhancement items, at least 1 level must be invested in the skill. Skill enhancement items
cannot be applied to Elemental skills and Level 1 Master Skill.
Inapplicable Skills: Elemental skills (Blazing, Frozen, Darkness, Divine, Invenom)
Level 1 Master Skill: Human (Taunt), White Mage (Cure Confusion, Divine Aura, Cure Silence, Kill Time, Teleport.
Using Skill Enhancement items
Enhancement item will be consumed.
- Open the Skill window and drag the Skill Enhancement Stone to the appropriate skill you wish to upgrade.
- According to a fixed rate, 1 skill point can be added upon pressing the Enhance Skill button and the
[ 本帖最后由 風欲塵雲 于 26-5-2008 04:50 PM 编辑 ]