回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-5-2008 06:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Part|坏人|timE 于 25-5-2008 03:51 AM 发表

可以教我应该怎么做吗
你有空的话 进去那个email看看内容

我很耐心地爬完全部帖,就猜到必定悲剧收场。楼主从签署附加条例开始就注定被你要那个卑鄙无耻的屋主吃。现在讲什么也没用了,就当成一个教训好了。

以后要租房子,记得找有信誉的地产agent,因为租约是这些agent准备的,而且租约是标准式的。如果屋主在签了租约后还要附加条例的话,你大可不必理会,最多你不就搬走,没什么大不了。

后记:如果在街上看到他的车,不妨留些纪念品在他的车上。对付这样的王八,不用和他讲道义。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-5-2008 06:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 雪影狂刀 于 24-5-2008 11:11 AM 发表

报警,开记者会
然后他就完全没有信用了

租约上有它的个人资料,不妨公布在这里,好让佳礼的会员有所警惕。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-5-2008 10:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 carlosmak 于 23-5-2008 02:47 PM 发表

你求神拜佛最好cheque被弹出来。

dishonored cheque,breach of trust,够爽咯。

你够力毒~~~不过对付这种无良屋主~~我喜欢~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-5-2008 09:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 chk1213 于 25-5-2008 06:32 PM 发表

我很耐心地爬完全部帖,就猜到必定悲剧收场。楼主从签署附加条例开始就注定被你要那个卑鄙无耻的屋主吃。现在讲什么也没用了,就当成一个教训好了。

以后要租房子,记得找有信誉的地产agent,因为租约是这些a ...

可悲的是 我并不是透过agent的
是看到board那边 然后电联屋主的

现在改被吃的 他都列出来了 还是有剩钱
可恶的是 现在他装消失 不reply我 不还剩下的钱

如果没有错的话 他已经在犯欺骗罪了 我可以做么吗?

谢谢你用心看完整个事件

原帖由 chk1213 于 25-5-2008 06:36 PM 发表

租约上有它的个人资料,不妨公布在这里,好让佳礼的会员有所警惕。

我一早就想怎么做了

如果我放出来 被发现到
我有没有可能被他告的呢

原帖由 kaiyet 于 25-5-2008 10:47 PM 发表

你够力毒~~~不过对付这种无良屋主~~我喜欢~~

这招真的有效 ? 我好想对他施这招 :@

原帖由 carlosmak 于 23-5-2008 02:47 PM 发表

你求神拜佛最好cheque被弹出来。

dishonored cheque,breach of trust,够爽咯。

可以教我怎么做吗 我真的要他中够够力 :@
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-5-2008 10:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
这个就是我和屋主最近的联络 紫色=我 红色=屋主

Dear Mr. Ong, Today is 5th May 2008, I have moved out from your rented room more than a month, but I do not receive any refund deposit from you till today. Kindly bank in the refundable deposit to my bank account. since you and I may not have time to meet up. Much appreciate if you can advise on the deposit refundable date and amount so that I can verify with the bank. Hope make all things simple and clear, good to hear from you soon. Thank you!

Dear Mr. Lee, Your balance of your security deposit is ready for collection with prior appointment from 11am to 1pm daily at Jalan Segambut. If you prefer for us to credit it to your bank account, please provide bank details. Runner's despatch fee of RM10 will apply if you agree to this method. If you do not pick up within 3 working days, I will arrange to be posted to the address on file. Your utility deposit will be sorted once we received the water bill. However to avoid delay, we can assume the water bill to be RM12 as what you have been paying by past records according to Angeline. If you prefer this way for a faster return of your utility deposit, kindly clarify the amount with Angeline beforehand.

Mr Ong,
I'd like to know the deductions made to my deposit.
Please list it down for me,thank you.

Mr. Lee, please refer to the appendix enclosed with the cheque. Thank you.

Mr Ong,

It's impossible for me to refer to the appendix,as I do not receive any listing or any cheque from you. Since I agree your runner despatch bank in the refunable deposit to my account, I would like to have a breakdown listing of your deduction to me, by replying to this e-mail.

I agree RM 12 as water bill by past record to be deducted from my utility deposit. Also I agree to use your Runner's despatch and the fee will be RM10.

Hope to hear from you, with your breakdown listing in your next replied mail, before you proceed to bank in the cheque.

Dear Mr. Lee, your cheque has since been posted to the address on file this morning.

Mr Ong,

We very upset that you not keeping any promises. Please explain why you do not inform me first before you post out, additionally it is not more than 3 working days, as you wrote me in your previous e-mail?

Which address you mailed the cheque to me since I do not give you any address from the beginning? How much is the amount that you return to me? Which courier service you use and what is the tracking number for the cheque you mail to me? I will not responsible if I can't get the cheque you mail to me by this morning.

Hope you can practice to be more mature human being where every parties need to be agree before taking action, and keep the promise that from your previous e-mail. The rules are to both parties, not only you or me.

Mr. Lee,It has been the 4th day before I posted out your cheque. Your forthcoming replies are unreasonably slow. I have also requested for your new address which you refuse to provide, hence I relied on the most previous information provided by yourself.I would appreciate if you would cease withholding information when required and demonstrate some maturity on your part. As long as the postal service does not return the mail, I would assume it being delivered. However if the address does not exist, I reserve the right to legal action and criminal action against you for initially providing me with a fake address. I would also assume that you will want your next cheque to be couriered at your own expense unless you explicitly mention otherwise.I do not wish to have any further communication with yourself as you are an extremely unreasonable person with malicious intent. Kindly treat this as final communication from me. If you are not satisfied, kindly seek relevant legal avenues to resolve your dissatisfaction with my solicitors. I hereby remind you that a further police report will be made against you should you resort to any criminal motives.

Mr. Ong,

With reference to your email on 6 May 2008 "If you do not pick up within 3 working days, I will arrange to be posted to the address on file.", and you posted the cheque on 8 May 2008. You always set the rules for me to follow and never being nagotiated on any issue.

Firstly, the definition of three working days should literately expire at 5.00 pm on May 8, 2008.
Your email dated May 8, 2008 at 01:37:02 states that you have already sent out the cheque.
You have contradicted your actions.

I received your security deposit refund by normal post on 12th May 2008. It was agreed in your email that the charges for servicing of the air con should be not more than RM 100.00 in your email dated 30th March 2008.

From the above points, it clearly shows that you are the one of malicious intent.

For my understanding, the utility bills have been received. Please provide me the details of the bills, as well as your calculations on the refund utility deposit. I would like to view the calculations before you issue me the cheque on the refund deposit.

最后一次我回复他 是在5月9号 直到现在 没有收到任何回复 也没有退还我钱 :@

我应该怎么做  怎么以正途 以我的权利回复来警告他呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-5-2008 11:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
报警备案先~~~讲你还没拿到钱~~给自己留条路先~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-5-2008 12:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果真的要闹下去

你最好是先报警备案
不然对方恶人先告状
说你敲诈勒索
你就头大了

报警的话
直接告诉警察说,你要备案
因为某某人拖欠你deposit
然后就失踪就可以了
不要一开始就啰啰嗦嗦从头开始讲
他们会不耐烦的

你说了以上的事,他们一定会叫你补充
到时候,你才慢慢跟他们讲
还有,楼主你马来文行吗?
如果不太灵光,最好找一个马来文讲得好的一起去(最好不要讲到好像唐山阿伯那种)

不是说要献媚,只是你想要警察帮你忙
就要先给他有个好印象,不然他睬你都傻
因为这样的事,你们一定是有排搞的
而你,就需要得到警察那方面的支持

所以录口供报案,都要有技巧的

很多时候,如果警察懒得entertain你
你去报案时,他就会劝你case close,多一事不如少一事
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-5-2008 03:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
然后把email原装print出来拿去律师楼做affidavit又好,或者拿去宣誓官那边宣誓approve也罢。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 26-5-2008 11:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 kaiyet 于 26-5-2008 11:40 AM 发表
报警备案先~~~讲你还没拿到钱~~给自己留条路先~

其实在4月头的时候 我已经有报案见一次sarjan了 现在我还keep着 (这个可以吗)

原帖由 静谧之眼 于 26-5-2008 12:17 PM 发表
如果真的要闹下去

你最好是先报警备案
不然对方恶人先告状
说你敲诈勒索
你就头大了

报警的话
直接告诉警察说,你要备案
因为某某人拖欠你deposit
然后就失踪就可以了
不要一开始就啰啰嗦嗦从头开始讲

他们办事能力也是我很担心的事情
在大概4月尾,5月头的时候 我已经有报案一次了
sarjan也见过了
我还需要再报吗 ?

原帖由 kaiyet 于 26-5-2008 03:09 PM 发表
然后把email原装print出来拿去律师楼做affidavit又好,或者拿去宣誓官那边宣誓approve也罢。。。

听说去律师楼的费用很贵的
感觉我的case经不起这个费用
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-5-2008 12:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Part|坏人|timE 于 26-5-2008 11:56 PM 发表

其实在4月头的时候 我已经有报案见一次sarjan了 现在我还keep着 (这个可以吗)

他们办事能力也是我很担心的事情
在大概4月尾,5月头的时候 我已经有报案一次了
sarjan也见过了
我还需要再报吗 ? ...

再报~~没有钱的话拿去宣誓官那边oath commisioner,看那里一个,有的便宜,一张4块都有~~总之给自己留条后路先~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-5-2008 04:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 kaiyet 于 27-5-2008 12:09 AM 发表

再报~~没有钱的话拿去宣誓官那边oath commisioner,看那里一个,有的便宜,一张4块都有~~总之给自己留条后路先~

宣誓官那边oath commisioner

这个是什么意思 在那里的呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-5-2008 11:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
那遇到无赖的住客,屋主又能做什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 01:48 PM , Processed in 0.064641 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.