回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 1-9-2012 10:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
一路顺风了Berbatov...........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-9-2012 01:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
再见潇洒哥,不是你不好,只是曼联的打法不适合你,在我心中你依然是一名出色的前锋!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-9-2012 09:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
好聚好散,君子风度

Dimitar Berbatov quotes :

“Tevez did it out of spite. But I wouldn’t do something like that. I had the opportunity to sign for City but I chose United."

“I feel happy playing in this team. It is everything I thought it would be. Ryan Giggs has been here since the beginning and says he never wanted to go anywhere else. I don’t want to go anywhere either.”

“I am just myself. I don’t want to be compared with anybody else – especially a legend like Cantona."

"I don’t play for myself, I play for the team. You have 75,000 people supporting you every game, the most successful coach in the world and the best players in the world. What more could you wan"

“I am lucky. I have loved my time here. I was disappointed with myself that I could not please all the supporters. I have said before the people of Manchester United are the judges and that is the way it should be. It is their team. I am a guest. A privileged guest.”

“He is one of the most successful managers in the history of the game. I write things down about the way we train and how he treats people. It is like a school. You work with the best manager and play with the best players. I try to learn. I am at the biggest club in the world. If I can learn anywhere it is here.”

“My agent called me to say we have interest from Manchester United. I said: ‘Don’t joke with me’ but he said he was serious. So I was speechless. When the biggest club contact you, it’s a big deal for me coming from a small country like Bulgaria.”

“The truth is, I love this club, but I am not going to be useful to anyone, if I am not playing. And I want to play, I want to help. But for unknown reasons it’s not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it’s better for everyone if we say goodbye.”

"By joining United, I achieved everything"

308362_458884874131778_2030792940_n.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-9-2012 09:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
潇洒哥
祝你在fulham能够踢得比在曼联更好
我很欣赏你的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2012 12:07 AM | 显示全部楼层

经典
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 01:41 PM , Processed in 0.055500 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.