佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 891|回复: 1

我要Refinance (救命!)

[复制链接]
发表于 2-3-2009 03:30 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我要REFINANCE 一间店,但好麻烦!请有经验者或Bankers 给点意见!

The property is owned by my father, my mother and me.
My father had passed away few years ago.
Based on the LA (letter of assignee), the portion owned by my father will equally give to my mother and me, means my mother and I own the equally as of now.
However we didn't change the owners in the title deed at the time we got the LA as advised by the Maybank's processing officer, and continue to pay the installments.
But recently, we found the interest we are paying is extremely high (BLR+2.0%), and I also need to take out some cash for other investment. So we went down to Maybank to seek for refinance during CNY. Until now the matter has not been settled, the stupid M**** processing officer keeps dragging and said " Ini tak boleh buat, itu susah". This makes me extremely fed up with "This M**bank".
Now I am thinking of
1.) Getting a lawyer to complete the change on title deed for me, thereafter go to refinance elsewheres
2.) Looking for other banks which can provide legal + financing service together

请有经验者或了解承序者给点意见。

P.S. 不好意思,华语打得很慢,所以用了好多英语.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-3-2009 10:31 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 滋补的杜松子酒 于 2-3-2009 03:30 AM 发表
我要REFINANCE 一间店,但好麻烦!请有经验者或Bankers 给点意见!

The property is owned by my father, my mother and me.
My father had passed away few years ago.
Based on the LA (letter of assignee), ...

这次我不删除你的帖, 希望以后你能用华语输入。

其实这不关银行的问题, 你已经知道问题的存在是因为地契没有转换名字。 那么无论如何你要REFINANCE与否, 你也必须先把地契转换的。 万一你或母亲不在了, 那么整个过程更加复杂, 那么最后获利的是银行。

你已经有了LA,其实手续很简单的, 只要填妥MOT,然后交由律师帮你处理, 直接到土地局转名字, 手续麻烦不是你们烦的, 毕竟你已经委托律师, 也由不到银行烦。

这些夜长梦多的事情劝你尽快解决, 凡是钱可以解决的都不是很大的问题, 为什么要拿来烦, 那么对你, 对你母亲也不好。

一旦你委托律师了, 一切都是律师解决, 你不必再去银行问了, 银行只管贷款, 不会其他的问题的。 BLR+2% 真的很高。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 12-5-2024 07:58 PM , Processed in 0.056398 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.