^梦想追求者^小丑,气球和魔术

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 22-6-2010 05:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:13 AM 编辑

50块过一个月 (作为参考,不鼓励学习

在几年前,我看过一本书,名为“穷爸爸,富爸爸”或者英文版的, rich dad poor dad。。。
在这本书里面解答了我在中学时期的一个大问题,什么是穷人,什么是富人?
我相信我已经找到了这个答案,接下来的几年只是运用学了的知识来发挥,
那我明白人为什么会贫穷是因为思想的问题,就像当你拥有一百万的时候,你会怎么运用这笔钱?
说实话,到现在这个答案我也不知道,可是相信当我知道的时候,
是我已经拥有这笔钱的时候,所以也不会吃饱没有事做去幻想

接下来的故事我为大家分享的是,如何利用最限量的资金/设备转化为最多的收获
how to utilize a limited resources to create a huge outcome?
在我中学的时候,我真的没有的就是钱,所以为了收钱,我愿意走半个小时的路去学校,也走半个小时的路回家,
原因很简单,我的资本很限量,而我利用时间/体力来更换,所以我就有多了1.20块的钱可以收,
那当我懂得赚少少part time工的钱呢,我的烦恼又来了,

我在不断的想,什么东西是最值得投资,而且收获会是最maximum的呢?
那今天你们所看我的文章的人就yek到了。。。好~ 很简单,答案就是:
看书
为什么我会这么说呢?
因为我的经验告诉我,与其让自己学习跌倒然后再爬起来,不如看看别人跌倒爬起来的过程,而从中学习不像他这样跌倒,
作者为什么要写书(除了赚钱,这个是商业的手法 )?重要的也是他希望读者可以借用他的个人眼光来看待和处理问题,
就像warren buffet出个投资的书,为什么?
因为他要你利用他的思考模式来处理投资的问题啊。。。看书是一个好方法,可是接下来的问题是看什么书呢?
你不要告诉我,你每天看漫画就可以提升自己咯~ 打到你的嘴巴歪
我会建议从 attitude/ 提升正确的心态和个人关的书本,毕竟attitude is a little thing that change everything~
那接下来,如果是要学习做生意的,不能缺少的是 leadership 方面。这些都是不能缺乏的重要条件。。。
如果你已经开始有了正确的态度,思想和其他的内在条件,
你就可以迁移学习技术化的,比如: how to build a corporation?
how to create a cashflow, art of investin 之类的技术化的书。。。

回来故事咯~
当时的我真的落兰到什么琳都没有,我还记得我有那一支笔记录下我拥有的每一样东西,
我只带3个包包,里面有一个枕头和被单,6件衣服,3条裤子,一本motivation的书,一架普通电话,

另一个包里面是我小丑的衣服和用具,可是哪一个包就2年后才有机会用到 ,和现金rm 50~ 就是这样
如果给一个正常的人50块要过一个月几乎是 “不可能”的
我就是不正常的人了 ,当时的我只是想怎么让别人说不可能变成可能,
而你们就在看着我完成这个不可能的事。。。可是最好不要学
好,首先,我就先计算,50块,我需要过的是4个星期的时间,所以平均来说,我只可以使用 rm 12.50的budget,
然后再把 rm 12.50除与7天,就是一天只有 rm 1.78 左右的钱可以用,讲道这里,你们想到了解决方法了吗?
好心下,如果真的想到的话,你们就不会看下去的拉。。。别傻了 哈哈~
直接进入我的方法了。。。由于我不吃面包的人,所以我选择那个月做 maggie man的超人了,

也许真的maggie 可以叫我去代言了 那我就用了50块买了大概是1箱的maggie man,这样打算过那个月,
可是,也没有那么简单。。。 我记得我的计算,一个星期只有12包的面给我吃,
如果一餐吃一包4天就完了,那另外3天真的是要puasa 喝白开水了 不能不能。。。就这样。。。想到了解决的方法。。。
一天我只可以吃一餐,就是1包1/2的面,而且吃的时间也要对,不然就会没有力上班~
那尝试了第一个星期,就知道什么时候最好的时间,就是平时放工回来的早晨,
因为当时是肚子饿的最顶点的时候 所以,每一天放工后,那15分钟的开餐时间就是我的天堂了,真的很珍惜很珍惜,
也一滴不漏的把面的汤和喝完不要浪费。。。就这样1包半的生活,一个星期过了6天,就用了9包,还有3包就是放在星期日时候,
因为我的工作需要,我会拿回家自己复习,所以奖励自己吃多1餐
也许有些人就开始问我,那在公司9个小时上班呢?放吃的是时候你吃什么?
幸好的是我的公司我nescafe,milo的水机器免费给员工喝的,如果肚子饿的话就会喝milo之类的来挡下肚子,

偶尔如果同事有share点饼干,或者trainer有给点小零食就是计算在而外收获里了~
我的同事没有人知道我落兰的这件事,直到1/2年后我跟他们讲,
给他们笑到猪头这样。。。因为我顾脸皮不要跟人家接钱。。。只是因为这样也受到很多人的关照

其实这个计划是由多余的少少钱出来的。。。在最后几个星期,我的挑战就更大,因为每天吃maggie 面,身体真的是很弱,
所以我的挑战提升到, 如果你有 rm 1块钱你可以吃什么?
当时我找到的最好的食物就是either是吃nasi lemak 因为里面有蛋和ikan bilis,
不然就是 maggie 面,一包大概要六毛钱+多一粒鸡蛋。。。 真的是会比较包,而且可以顶肚子比较长的时间
可是如果你们有吃面包的人,可以去除我的方法,直接买白面包一条察上kaya 吃也不错的一个比较健康的方法
所以就这样。。。50块过一个月。。。你们可以去考其他的朋友这个问题,
看看他们有没有这样的经验。。。再听听他们的答案
在25号就是我出的第一份工钱,扣了EPF SOCSO,剩下的是一千六百多左右,sekali gus把我的之前的房租问题解决,
然后。。。先跑去giant那边买个薄薄的床。。。那天是我在吉隆波,算是第一天有床睡的开始,虽然薄薄的一层,
可是那种努力后的感觉,那种温软,真的是体会的很如骨。。。真的真的很珍惜~
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 22-6-2010 06:13 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:26 AM 编辑

What is the secret to successful leadership?

THE leadership business is thriving.Everyone, it seems, wants to know the secret formula for successful leadership.
And it appears that there is no shortage of experts ready to dole out their own secret recipe, for a price, of course.

Just look at the hundreds of books, pamphlets, DVDs, seminars and workshops on leadership. It’s a bewildering
smorgasboard of information.

But strip away the wrapping paper and noise, and you will find that most leadership models and formulas come down

to several common and fundamental principles. One of them is the principle of respect. You are not a leader when
no one is willing to follow you. And why would they follow, when they have no respect for you?
Earning the respect of your team members/staff is the starting point for much of what we want to achieve as leaders.

Without respect, forget about building trust, forget about expecting loyalty and ownership, forget about staff
engagement and motivation.

Research in organisational psychology have identified, among others, several key features that help a leader earn the

trust of his or her team members. In this article, I will focus on three:

Competence
Do you know what you’re doing? Do you know what you’re talking about?
Do your team perceive you as someone who is competent in your work?
Staff are quick to size up and form impressions of their leaders. Some leaders are perceived to be incompetent,

sub par, below average or ill equipped to handle the work because they lack technical competencies. This is especially
the case when heads or managers are rotated into a department where they have no expertise. When Mr Wong,
a senior manager who was trained in finance, was put in charge of the operations department in his company, the
staff at first were wary because of his lack of expertise in that area.

“At the start, I was lost and had very little idea about this industry,” shares Mr Wong, “but within two to three

months, I made it a point to learn and become an expert in this area. I talked to industry experts, I spent hours
watching the different stages of the operation, I read up pages of the various standard operating procedures and
systems, I read up on best practices in the industry, I talked to all the staff.” In an age where leaders are expected

to be versatile and mobile, Mr Wong reminds us that nothing can replace hard work, discipline and enterprise. When
we show the ability to master the essential skills and knowledge, we put ourselves in a position where we can lead
with legitimate authority.

Staff don’t expect their leaders to know everything, and they certainly don’t appreciate their leaders pretending to

know everything. But they do expect their leaders to have a certain level of expertise and knowledge.
Would you be willing to travel on a plane when you have doubts about the pilot’s ability to handle the aircraft?

Would you dare to go into battle under a commanding officer who can’t read maps properly, or who can’t fire a
gun properly?

No one wants to be on a losing team. That’s why staff will be willing to follow you if you have demonstrated the

ability to get things done, to meet performance targets, to lead the team to victory.Teams will not respect a leader,
let alone trust them, unless they are perceived to be competent.

Integrity
Do my actions match my words? Do I practice what I preach? Do I deliver at the level I expect of my own staff?
We all respect leaders who lead by example. Nothing breaks the trust relationship faster that realising your leader

does not walk the talk.This is common knowledge and yet many leaders still fail to heed this principle.Some don’t
care. They feel they are untouchable in the organisation anyway, so what their staff think of them counts for
nothing.Some don’t see the need to model a healthy work ethos for their staff. After all, they’re the boss, and the
life of a boss is and should be different from the life of a lowly worker.

“Just because I expect my staff to be in office at 8:30 am sharp, does not mean that I need to be on time. These

rules don’t apply to me. In the same way, just because I make my staff work through the weekends, doesn’t mean
that I need to do so.” While I certainly understand that some perks should be afforded to senior management,
we can’t run away from this basic truth: what you do is more important than what you say. As leaders, we are

being watched all the time – that is the cost of leadership. With much power comes much responsibility.

You want respect? Then you need to demonstrate to your staff that you are willing to work as hard as they are,

you are willing to sacrifice as much as you want them to. Like it or not, that is the reality.

Fairness
Are you fair in the way you deal with your staff? Is justice seen to be done in the way you promote, reward,

rebuke, allocate resources to staff? Do you have any favorites in your team, any blue-eyed boys or girls who
can get away with anything?

Staff may not always agree with your decisions. At times they may think you’re too tough, your expectations are

too high, your targets too lofty. But in the end, they will still respect your decisions as their leader if they believe
you are fair and just to everyone in the office. I realise this is an especially hard task to manage. Human beings have
a tendency to be paranoid, particularly when they don’t get what they want. There is a tendency to see favouritism
even when none exist.All a leader can do is to be as transparent and as careful as possible. Make sure you spend
time with all your staff, if possible. Give each of your direct reports some one-to-one face time, so that they know
they have your ear and they have equal access to you. This regular access goes a long way towards dispelling
unhappiness among staff.

Explain the rationale behind your decisions, especially when they are unpopular.Put in place a transparent performance

management system that as far as possible minimises subjective judgments when it comes to staff evaluation.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-6-2010 09:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
笑你的头~
Justinclown 发表于 22-6-2010 06:13 AM

在你的地方笑也不可以
那我哭咯
哈哈哈。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-6-2010 02:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:35 AM 编辑

“名” 与 “利” 之分

成功是给勇敢去争取的人,成就是给有耐心面对的人,这句话有谁可以真正的了解它的含义呢?
如果你说你明白的话,不妨请告诉我你的故事,让我了解你明白的有多深~
好多事情,我认为我明白我了解,可是当面对的时候,却不像看书的时候那么简单,现实的确的充满的残酷
所以我会说,人要明白事实,可是却要乐观的面对

最近也觉得自己需要的动力是比之前的需要更多更多,4年的工作生活,每次回家就会把家里当做是休息的天堂
可是现在突然再改变,真的很不适应~以前回到家就希望自己可以安安心心的看戏休息,
现在却要读书,看教学的录音,也要另外练习自己的气球我在想如果目前本人是在台湾了的话,师傅会给我怎样的训练呢?
我曾经为自己答应过的承诺是否可以办到吗?
前几天,因为一个前辈带我去见一个吉隆波的气球大厂商,带我去他有何目的,我不知道,可是很明显是有特别的原因
可是还好老板的人还不错,之前在一个课程里有见过面,只是没有谈的很多~ 这次见面就真的谈了比较多,
因为那个前辈有提起我要帮另一个厂商拿货,那前辈希望我可以衡量下两个厂商里的价钱那个比较好
我也顺便test下老板对我的个人看法,老板也有问我: 你打算走什么路线?选择“利”还是“名”呢?
那我只能回答,我们年轻人要求是特别的高,两个都要
因为我有可以相信的好拍挡,以后也会训练一般年轻有为的团员,所以这个目标并非不可能。。。
可是老板却再提了,他说:“我认为人真的是要有梦想?你不觉得吗?
就是因为有梦想,我们才会前进,才会抵达更遥远的地点” 听到这句话,我眼睛突然也亮了起来
很多人认为这番话是一个童话故事的传说,应该也没有想过会从一个大厂商口里头说出来吧~

这个厂商也不是盖的,我很尊重他的为人,看看他身边的夫人,在他的公司帮他一起合作打理公司,

外貌也很漂亮下的,老板就瘦瘦高高这样,样子就好可以拉~
也有听他和前辈谈进货contena的问题,因为不够位子,所以有几样东西没有进货,那个contena运着正240千的货物
以我在这个行业的经验,这个公司不赚钱也是假的   也谈了好多气球有关的东西。。。
可是多数都是在brainstrom我的个人目标~ 过后也有帮老伴买了2包气球使用,因为之前没有用过这个牌子
在加上的价钱写着是23块一包,小条的是20块一包,我就买一包大条的一包小条的,看看老板会开什么价钱给我
我所知道的中的批发价是1x.50而已。。。给钱的时候,cashier那边就说total 23.50,我也吓到
原本以为今天我的50块钱拿出来就是泡汤了。。。的确是老板叫员工算我批发价,因为他知道我日后还会帮他拿货
真聪明的商人~ 我还有electric pump和一大堆的气球要买来练习的

老板开这样的 价钱,别说,我以后也会自动的跟他拿咯~我看又要跟另一个厂商say sorry了
谁叫你的价钱那么高,你一包,这里我可以买2包了。。。省了我不少钱~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-6-2010 07:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
我会弄人家哭就残咯~
Justinclown 发表于 22-6-2010 02:27 PM

有啦
我都已经哭着了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-6-2010 08:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
(持续~)
她因为常在店,也没有买任何的午餐给我们吃,
有一天,我真的补习回来,肚子饿到快死掉了
回来 ...
Justinclown 发表于 22-6-2010 05:59 AM

原来你的厨艺。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-6-2010 08:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
楼主的魔术师,气球吸引了我进来
因为我想起我表弟也是做这行
吓到我,难道在佳礼也能遇到远方的表弟?
再往下看,看到楼主的一些生活记录
这才决定留言

我想,要是真遇到我表弟,我就不留言了
因为。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-6-2010 11:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:30 AM 编辑

Leadership lessons from the ‘Special One’SCIENCE OF BUILDING LEADERS By ROSHAN THIRAN

“Ferguson is right. Money does not guarantee success. I showed that last season when
my Porto team beat Manchester United. It’s all about leadership.” – Jose Mourinho

DURING the recent World Cup, I studied the work of leadership guru cum hostage negotiator George Kohlrieser on
high performance teams. As the new football season kicked off, I started to think about high performance sports
teams. And immediately, one name comes to mind – José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho.
Jose Mourinho has built three high performance teams in the past few years. The moment he takes over the team,

they quickly gel, start to perform and win trophies. How does Mourinho do it?
When Mourinho was asked what the secret to his success was, he humbly responded: “I pray a lot. I believe in God.

I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it.”
Mourinho may pray a lot but so do other coaches. Mourinho is probably the only coach who has a PhD, earning it

from Lisbon’s Technical University. But praying or having a PhD does not explain how he seamlessly builds high
performance teams? Let’s explore this paradoxical man. Mourinho, with his trademark Armani suit, is called crazy
by some and genius by others. Despot and kind. Godly and arrogant. Loved and hated. Yet, regardless of which
team one supports, everyone, including women, has high respect for “The Special One”. In fact, when Mourinho
left his old club Chelsea, his archrivals Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger moaned his departure. Even British
Prime Minister Gordon Brown was sad. In a recent AOS survey, Mourinho topped a poll of celebrities that most
office workers would want as their boss. He won the poll convincingly beating Richard Branson, Barack Obama,
Oprah Winfrey, Jamie Oliver and others. For corporate employees, Mourinho is the “Chosen One”, someone they
secretly wish would transform their workplace. So how does Mourinho keep creating these high performance teams?

According to Kohlrieser in his book Hostage at the Table, there are eight key pillars to high performance leadership:
1) Leading from the mind’s eye – the power of focus;
2) Cycle of bonding – motivation, inspiration, resilience;
3) Leader as secure base – creating trust to drive change;
4) Conflict resolution – resolving differences;
5) Power of dialogue – building bridges with common understandings;
6) High impact negotiation – influencing and persuading;
7) Leveraging strengths – team self-awareness; and
8) Managing emotions – creating high energy.

Leading from the mind’s eye
Mourinho wanted to be a professional football player like his father Felix. But he was so untalented that it ended

in embarrassing failure when he was not even allowed on the field. Mourinho quit football and went to business
school. But after just a day, he quit and enrolled in a sports science course, deciding to become the world’s
greatest coach instead. And since that day he has kept his mind’s eye focused on being the best coach in the
world. At Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and now Real Madrid, Mourinho’s mind’s eye keeps him focused on winning.
Even in defeat, he refuses to take the role of loser. Every team he has managed quickly bounces back from
losses because their leader has his mind’s eye fixated on nothing but success. “It’s no fluke that after a defeat,
Inter gets straight back on its feet. That’s all thanks to Mourinho,” claims Diego Milito, an Inter Milan star.
In fact, winning is so engraved as Mourinho expresses: “I love players who love to win. They not only win in
90 minutes, but every day, every training session, in every moment of their lives”.
The entire team’s mind’s eye is focused on winning.

Cycle of bonding
Mourinho creates bonds with every single player in his team and personally knows each of them. Mourinho is

known for his great “rapport” with his players. He knows each player intimately and knows which button to press
for each player. Some say Mourinho is avuncular and caring, while others say he is an intimidating tyrant. Neither
is true. He simply worked out how to use differing training methods for each player. “His training sessions are
spectacular,” says Ronaldo. “They have great intensity but we don’t feel tired because we are extremely
motivated.” Every team Mourinho coaches, bonds like a family. Mourinho adds: “You must create a positive
atmosphere and make everyone feel part of the group. In this club, if you go to the barrier, the man at the
door feels part of the group and success. The people who work in the kitchen feel part of this family.
And I’m one of them.”

Leaders as secure base
Research shows that teams perform best when their leader is a secure base. Mourinho was a coach, friend and

secure base to all his players wherever he went. Even with personal issues, he was highly visible and accessible
to all players.The day Mourinho bid farewell to his Chelsea players, there was tears everywhere. He knew them
all including their wives and kids and mentioned each one during his three hour farewell. Inter’s Milito says:
“There is no coach like him when it comes to sticking his neck out and defending everyone, that way reducing
the tension within the team when things aren’t going well.” Mourinho is the players’ secure base. Frank Lampard
attests of Mourinho: “I love him as a man and as a manager.”
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 22-6-2010 11:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:29 AM 编辑

Conflict resolution
All high performance teams are faced with conflict. According to Kohlrieser, high performance teams

“put the fish on the table”. By putting the “smelly fish”, or conflict on the table, there is opportunity
for everyone to see these issues and work to its resolution. Mourinho does similarly by constantly
delivering feedback and performance assessments to each player. Some players may not like having
the “fish on the table”. Joe Cole once received some stinging feedback but took it under his chin and
started performing.

Power of dialogue and language
When Mourinho went to Italy, he said: “I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure

I could communicate with the players, media and fans.” It is said that Mourinho speaks 17 languages.
He uses the power of dialogue and language to build common understanding of the clear goals he has
set for his team. A self-confessed fan of Ferguson, Mourinho not only became Ferguson’s close friend
but great rival. Their bond and dialogue enabled two strong-willed men to build a friendship in spite of
their rivalry. Mourinho uses dialogue and language to ensure every single player on his team has similar
friendships with him and clear understanding of the end goal.

High impact negotiation
In March 2007, Chelsea was being outclassed in the first half of a Champion League game losing 1-0.

A few minutes before half-time, Mourinho angrily storms out. Chelsea came out of the dressing room a
completely new team, winning the game. This happened numerous times throughout Mourinho’s career.
Why does his half-time talk always work? He does not yell, he does not scream but he negotiates and
influences his players to change.

“I asked the players to enjoy the situation,” Mourinho said of one of his half-time talks.

“We had 45 minutes to change things, and I asked them ‘are you scared of it or are you going to enjoy it?’
Psychologically, I just made the players think a little bit.” According to sports psychologist Andy Barton:
“Mourinho will always look to turn a negative into a positive. If a team is 3-0 down at half time and the
manager starts screaming about all the mistakes made, it doesn’t help. Instead he’ll focus on things they
are doing right, and then tell them how they can turn the game around.”

Mourinho is very specific about what is required to win and influences his players to build a mental image
of what is needed. He spends significant amount of time preparing each player differently for games. He
influences and persuades big stars to train and conform to his team patterns.
He treats them all as equals.

Leveraging strengths
Mourinho is a man who knows his strengths and limitations. He once said: “If Roman Abramovich helped

me out in training we would be bottom of the league and if I had to work in his world of big business,
we would be bankrupt!” Mourinho understood what he was good at and what each member of his team
was capable off. He worked within the strengths of his team and gets the best of each individual. Jim Collins,
in his book Good to Great, talks about how great leaders build great teams by “getting the right people
on the bus.” Mourinho has trusted lieutenants that he brings into every team he manages. One of them is
fitness coach Rui Faria, who has been with him at every club. When Faria was asked what Mourinho’s
secret was, he responded: “Every other top coach says they work hard and they prepare better than
anyone else, but they can’t make what Mourinho does. Everything he does is better. He works harder
than anyone else. He knows everything about every player and every game.”

Mourinho knows every single player’s strengths and weaknesses. He knows how to leverage their strengths

fully as a team and minimise their weaknesses. And every single player knows each other’s strengths and
this team self-awareness is the difference between Mourinho and other top coaches. Mourinho himself
displays great personal self-awareness when he quit football to focus on coaching. This “quitting” is termed
the hedgehog principle by Collins. It is simply to be very clear about what drives you and what you can be
genuinely great at, and then relentlessly focus on that.

How many of us persist with things we know deep down, are not going to lead us to success?
How many organisations persist on doing things the same way?
Insanity is doing the same thing but expecting different results. Once, Mourinho was termed insane for

making three substitutions in the first half of a game he was losing. Mourinho was just addressing the
brutal reality of a situation. Mourinho learnt quickly that there is no relationship whatsoever between
functional expertise and managerial ability.

Managing emotions
“Players don’t win you trophies, teams win trophies, squads win trophies,” rants Mourinho daily. But Mourinho

does much more than build teams. He builds leaders in each team he manages. At Chelsea, more than half his
first team became captains of their national team. To ensure you build high performance teams, you need to
grow leaders. Leadership is needed in every part of your team. You cannot be a giant surrounded by midgets.
When Mourinho arrived at Chelsea there were no stars – he fashioned them. John Terry and Frank Lampard

were good players he turned into world class.

He says: “You must work hard and work well. Many people work hard, but not well. You must create good

leadership with the players, which is an accepted leadership, not leadership by power or status.”
If we look at back at our careers, most will admit that the period we developed the most was when a manager

pushed us to our limit. Mourinho, more than anyone else, believes in pushing a person to their limits, enabling
his team to constantly move out of their comfort zone and into a courage zone.

Final thoughts
That is the lesson of Mourinho. We need special ones. We need leaders like Mourinho who have their mind’s

eye focused. “The thing about Mourinho is that you don’t know what he’s going to do next but whatever it
is, it will be because he thinks it is beneficial to the team,” says Barton. Mourinho built numerous high
performance teams being an authentic leader through the power of bonding. He worked hard and had
thorough forensic preparation for each match but his unique relationship with his players, and his relentless
focus made the difference. What are you doing to build high performance teams?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-6-2010 11:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
慢慢哭~ 不理你  

不是拉~
是真的没有东西可以给我煮的  
当时身上一分钱也没有。。。
Justinclown 发表于 22-6-2010 11:05 PM

你。。。
哈哈。。。是哦
那吃了有没有泻肚子
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2010 03:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 4-10-2010 07:45 AM 编辑

人生最大的学习课程,第一,学会坚持

这么这样说呢?其实应该是灵感告诉我的吧 ~ 时时刻刻都要学会坚持
当每个人遇到障碍的时候,90%的人宁愿选择最简单的路,就是“放弃”
因为学会放弃根本不需要代价,不需要任何伤痛,也不用那么凡,可是当然最终没有的是“成就”
我的事业进展也就是因为踏进全球化的大公司有了更上一城楼。就像爬楼梯一样,要爬上更高的一层,
你需要的是~ 体力,那在人生中也是一样,你需要很多的体力来坚持你所面对的障碍
朋友们。。。千万别这样就放弃。。。上面的确有好多更美好的东西在等待你

当我进入了这个新的公司以后,自然有个念头,事情是不会那么简单的,前面会有更多的挑战在等待我去面对
没错~ 我猜对了。刚开始,在还没有工作开始之前,我们需要学习银行的每一个程序和规则,
毕竟我们都在处理外国的事务,所以需要了解有关国家的法律和规则。
没有经验在银行的事务的我就需要从零开始学起,另一个问题出现在于大马的银行的term和美国是不一样的
就像在大马,支票账户我们叫current account,那边就叫checking account。。。也搞到我都蒙查查 
在美国的账户也不像大马那么容易,只是有简简单单的几个普通的账户,
只是单单支票账户,已经有了大概是5-6种的分别,而且每个账户有不一样的条件,不能解释错,
如果解释方面有错的话,银行是需要做出赔偿的。。。所以你就会吃焦了  明年不用拿花红了
还有头痛的是各种不一样的regulation之类的东西~ 美国果然是美国~ 法律多的很的国家 
可是那些我都不怕,我的最大的障碍,第一,睡眠的问题,由于我们是配合美国,做晚班的工,
所以我必须要早上的时候睡觉。完全没有这样的过去的我真的是很痛苦下的  要早上睡觉,晚上工作
问题是,早上我睡不到觉,晚上就真的很半死,在上课的时候打瞌睡,整天被我的trainer捉来骂 
整整有一个月的时间就是半睡半醒的情况下睡觉,晚上就真的是很辛苦,不断的打瞌睡
可是我都有一个习惯,都会把教学的东西,自己拿A4炒下来,方便回家温习,每个星期也会有product knowledge的考试
所以我都会有做出适当的准备,一个月有就会有一个大的考试,如果不及格的话,就不能继续。。。
我看到有很多同事都没有什么读书的,就抱着一个玩玩的心态,那我就要读到半死的
off day 人家去外面玩,我就在家里读书,然后不明白的时候,星期一去问trainer
就这样一个月就过去了。。。考试时间到了,我的准备功夫当然也花了不少,算是很有信心的去面对了
我们的组里面总共有7个人,成绩出来,我考到 97%,全班第二高,最高的是满分,
两个人不及格,需要从考,我们的passing rate是 80分
就这样,过了第一关的障碍了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-6-2010 03:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
拉拉拉~  
忘记了咯。。。应该没有咯。。。
Justinclown 发表于 23-6-2010 03:14 AM

啦你的头
哈哈哈。。。那你现在学会煮菜了没有
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2010 03:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 22-12-2010 07:41 AM 编辑

学习 =改变 =进步

如果我问你,你愿意学习一个新的东西;完全你没有接触过的,可能会影响到你的个人尊严的东西吗?
所以我把这个过程当作是一个跨越点,或者是突破点。人生就是这样才能走到另一个高峰~
就像我之前打包bag就上来吉隆波生存一样,就是一个很大的跨越点,每一个跨越点所带来的收获也会有分别,
可是肯定的是“丰富”的奖励等待你在重点的时候。。。
进了新的公司以后,在首6个月真的非常的挑战,工作要求需要我可以用英文,华语和广东话来服务客人,
当时我的华语没有问题,英文算是马马而已,虽然我有不错的基础,可是沟通方面还是不是很好,
广东话简直就是一滴水的情况,听已经有问题了更何况讲 
可是我还是非常感激当初我的经理给我的鼓励; 不管怎样也要我学习,不会就问旁边的同事,
我就用拼音的方式来做个记录,也会不断的问人,这个那个的广东话是什么啊~ 大家都很愿意教我
当时我最记得的是我用大概一个月多两个月就fully可以讲广东话,虽然不流利,可是还可以,
手上就多了一把武器可以用了 当然,最开心的也是+了language allowance给我 
过程真的是好辛苦,不断的给客人骂,说什么令人不明白的语言,还要做sales
还要读那个死鬼disclosure,两面长的,嘴巴要不停的动,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-6-2010 03:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
当然会拉~
一个人出来生活了4-5年了
很多东西是要自己来咯~
我炸鸡很geng。。。
Justinclown 发表于 23-6-2010 03:20 AM

哈哈哈。。。那你有自己煮的啊
怎样geng?
把鸡炸成鸭啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2010 03:38 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 31-12-2010 09:53 AM 编辑

上个星期,我看会5年前的简单日记,个人的行程纪录,还有些激励短句的纪录
一项一项的反,那几本书是在我清理的时候发现它还存在的,也许它陪同我最困难的日子过,令我不舍得丢它
越看我越想起当初的我是怎样的一个人,再和现今的我对比,发现我真的成长了不少
看看以前写的英文字,写的内容,我试问自己:“这是我吗?”

边看我边微笑了几下,再看看我以前为自己设立的目标~屋子,车,电脑,手提电话,旅行的广告照片
以前的我希望自己拥有大大间的屋子,屋外有游泳池,可是今日的我渴望有个温软的家庭
车子,以前的目标是个honda accord,可是看看照片里的其实是honda city来的
别怪我,以前的我对车是很白痴的。。。今天的我虽然供得起city可是我认为车子只是一个赚钱的工具,
或者是方便移动的工具,就这样,所以与其开始买好车,不如买个普通的,方便资金流动
电脑呢是一种咨询的需要,是不可缺少的; 电话,以前一向来用200块以下的电话,
可是今年因为拍照的需要才买的800块可以拍照的手机,暂时对手机没有什么要求了
今年也出国了2次,台湾和中国+香港,3 个地方
那日后的日子,我的工作范围也少不了旅行这回事了,毕竟会常常出国,也寻遍去看看玩玩

再看看我当初所写的简单日记和平时的个人行程,真的好没有规划哦。。。乱七八糟这样
最重要的是写出来得point和句子怎么看也不敢相信,我当初是那么的天真的吗?
令我惊奇的是我的激励精句的纪录,都是记载从书本,报子,或则网上所看到的些句子,
我当时认为很不错,很有意义,希望可以把它成为自己人生的一部分。。。今天真的是成为事实了
从一个单纯的小瓜变成今日的半成熟的男人,走过的路短也不短,长也不长,都是令我成长的重要部分
最近的我也在想,既然走到了这个地步,那怎么从一个半成熟的男人变成一个成熟的男人呢?
好多时候,我都很喜欢和朋友分享我的个人看法,有对有错,错的通常都受到前辈们的指点,
这样走的冤枉路也会减少,想要到达的目的地也会更迅速,谢谢支持我和教导过我的每一个
在前几个星期,我也有和一个做气球的老板谈有关我明年的计划,也表达我的个人观念和目标
除了给我知道他的个人看法,他也说:“你的目标好遥远哦。。。我很期待你的成绩”
“你的计划有点不三不四很乱,所以需要做些调整。我很期待你可以在这个领域带来的改变”
“好多东西,我也不能去判断是否有没有可能,因为我今天走的这个地步连我也没有想过的”
“所以没有一个不可能的情况,是看你怎么做,这条路我也给不到你什么意见”
“那就要靠你自己走出来吧。。。”

在前几篇的文章,我也有提过,我的人生离不了“改变”这两个字
那试问上天,你要我走到今天这个地步,给了我那么多的考验,目的就是这一个吗?你想表达的就是这些吗?
朋友们,好多时候,我认为我们就是戏里的主角,那怎么做好这个主角的角色呢?
有问题就会有答案,答案我也心中有数,归回原本的原理走,看回自己所写的一切就是一个答案
除了别人,“我”就是我的最好的老师,“我”就是我的问题的答案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-6-2010 03:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
没有咯~
我fb那边有放照片啊。。。
你没有fb,不用看
Justinclown 发表于 23-6-2010 03:38 AM

放来这边啦
我要看
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2010 03:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:40 AM 编辑

保留~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-6-2010 03:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
不用~
给你想象下好
Justinclown 发表于 23-6-2010 03:48 AM

我想像到你的鸡很丑
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2010 06:38 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 3-10-2010 07:40 AM 编辑

保留~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-6-2010 06:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Justinclown 于 2-10-2010 07:15 AM 编辑

保留~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-5-2024 02:33 PM , Processed in 0.082816 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.