回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-8-2010 05:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
曾经吃饭的时候听到隔壁抬说,700k买回来,900k问他要不要卖,他不要,1.2m他不要卖,1.7m 他卖了,短短半年,真不明白谁和他买
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-8-2010 05:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kitkatlow 于 24-8-2010 05:41 PM 编辑
曾经吃饭的时候听到隔壁抬说,700k买回来,900k问他要不要卖,他不要,1.2m他不要卖,1.7m 他卖了,短短半年 ...
gateux 发表于 24-8-2010 05:21 PM

很多人。
尤其是07 年500K 没钱不买,
08 年 600K 年相信经济泡沫要来不买,
09 年 700K 认为太高被炒不买,

结果10 年醒觉。。。他不想等到12 年用1.2 mil 买回来。
对了,报纸说有中国炒家,我还特地去问了几个人,都是最有可能接触到炒家的大人物。他们都不约而同跟我说 “we all heard about it, but so far no one seen it. " " i also want to mean them if there is any"

所以,还是别100% 相信炒家论。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-8-2010 09:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
很多人。
尤其是07 年500K 没钱不买,
08 年 600K 年相信经济泡沫要来不买,
09 年 700K 认为太高 ...
kitkatlow 发表于 24-8-2010 05:28 PM

对,就 deasa park city new launching..一下子就扫光了。。买家40% 是当地居民。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-8-2010 12:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Aug 19, 2010
Property investment in the new decade

The times have been good for property investors in the past couple of years. Prices in certain areas, particularly in selected areas of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya have risen significantly, some as high as 50 percent. And as a result of this rise, practically all property investors had made money. In fact, some people have seen their net worth jump up by 30 or 40 percent because of the price rise. For example, a young colleague who purchased their house two years ago saw the value of their house increase from RM950,000 to RM1.3 million today. Of course, the owner was all smiles when they told me the story.

I am happy for them. As an avid property investor, I have benefitted from the rise myself, so I am certainly not complaining. At the same time, I must admit that I have some reservation about the whole scenario. The price rise has distorted reality to many investors, including my colleague. Because the price climbed up as soon as he bought the property, and remained at a high level even today, his view on property investment is seriously distorted. He thinks that:

1. Prices will go up as soon you buy a property.
2. The gains will be in double digits per annum.
3. This is normal.
4. Prices always go up.
5. It is easy to make money in properties.
6. He is a super genius when it comes to property investment!

Long-term property investors will quickly point out that none of the above are true. That’s right – none! For starters, I can tell you the current situation is exceptional. It wasn’t like this five years ago, and certainly not ten years ago. I can also tell you that times are not going to remain this good forever. Prices do not rise to the sky, and interest rates do not stay low forever. In fact, interest rates has already climbed (or to use the toned down term of ‘normalised’) by 75 basis points already this year.

Why am I so sure of this? Simple; I have seen similar euphoria before (the first in the mid-1980s and then in year 1997 during the Asian Currency Crisis), and the story did not end well on both occasions. Like most bubbles, prices edged up slowly initially. The initial buyers made money and this attracted others to invest into properties as well. And as prices climbed higher and higher, the euphoria got to the levels that some people were rushing to buy because they were scared that the prices will spiral out of their reach if they do not act then. But when the market crashed, as all bubbles eventually do, a lot of people were seriously hit, a lot of money was lost, and that included seeing their properties being auctioned off by the banks.

I see the same story being repeated today. On top of the ever present dangers, there will be massive challenges in this new decade. There will be much turbulence in the coming days, and some of them will be unlike what you and I have seen or experienced before. This may include double-digit interest rates, multiple bank failures, currency crashes and explosion of the derivatives market.

As a result of the new challenges, the investors using the current success formula of buying five properties at one go (by paying the minimum down payment and borrowing to the hilt) will be seriously hammered. They will experience much pain, to put it mildly. Some people will lose their properties, some will lose more than money and yes, some will become ex-millionaires.

But of course, where there is danger, there are also opportunities. This will include a huge number of properties being auctioned and also getting huge discounts from distressed sellers.

http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyGuide/Finance/6537/0/0
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 25-8-2010 02:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
对,就 deasa park city new launching..一下子就扫光了。。买家40% 是当地居民。。。
忠忠 发表于 24-8-2010 09:21 PM

听说当时Pre-launch的时候, 从RM4-500k一下子飙到近百万了现在!
有人看好Ambang Botanic 2吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-8-2010 03:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
我爸的薪金26年了都没有什么起落,。

屋价却一直在起,
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 14-5-2024 11:09 AM , Processed in 0.062553 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.