本帖最后由 Koo85 于 9-12-2011 11:54 AM 编辑 |
职位 ：Stock Inventory Executive
工作时间：9am-6pm (Mon-Fri) 9am-1pm (Sat),月休4天
1. Min O Level/SPM
2. At least 1 year of working experience required.
3. Committed; meticulous and responsible individual with analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Able to work in a fast pace environment.
5. Able to communicate in English and Chinese.
6. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Words, Outlook etc )
7. 5 ½ days’ work week and must be able to work on rest day and public holidays as and when required.
1. In charge of stock allocation and stock transfer between warehouse and outlets.
2. In charge of cost computation and input stock details into the inventory system for stock received from local/overseas suppliers on a timely manner and to ensure full compliance of proper documentation.
3. In charge of wholesales customers; allocate goods and issue invoices to customers.
4. Coordinate between warehouse and outlets to ensure the goods are being delivered and received accurately.
5. Assist in stock discrepancies investigation.
6. Handles stock adjustment; stock write off; goods return and inventory location transfer.
7. Liaise with suppliers on any outstanding issue eg. shortage of goods; return of goods; pricing error etc
8. Liaise with freight forwarders on issues relating to incoming shipments and custom declaration.9. Ensure timely updates to Warehouse Manager and Purchasing Department on shipment arrivals.
10. In charge / Assist on Inventory Management and stocktake exercise.
11. Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.