注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 100374|回复: 707

【专题讨论】Public Invest eTrade(大众投资银行)

[复制链接]
发表于 11-4-2012 08:28 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 icy97 于 11-4-2012 08:56 PM 编辑

Corporate Profile (大众投资银行简介)

PIVB as an entity emerged after the completion of a rationalisation scheme between Public Merchant Bank Berhad (PMBB) and PB Securities Sdn Bhd, both of which were members of the Public Bank Group.  

PMBB was incorporated in 1973 as Asian International Merchant Bankers Berhad and subsequently changed its name to Sime Merchant Bankers Berhad in 1996. PMBB entered into a new chapter in its history when it was acquired by Public Bank Berhad in 2000. PMBB offered full-fledged merchant banking and related financial advisory services.  

Public Investment Bank Berhad was established in 1974 as G.P. Securities (Sendirian) as an unlimited Company. In 1981, the company converted to a company limited by shares and had subsequently changed its name to PB Securities Sdn Bhd after it was acquired by Public Bank Berhad in 1987.  

With over 30 years of experience in the merchant banking and stockbroking businesses, PIVB can be relied upon to offer extensive merchant banking and stockbroking-related products and services.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 11-4-2012 08:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 11-4-2012 09:32 PM 编辑

General Information

1.1   What is Public Invest eTrade?
Public Invest eTrade is an internet share trading system that allows investors to buy and sell shares via the Internet from the comfort of their home, office or anywhere.

1.2   Who am I trading with?
You are trading with Public Investment Bank Berhad (PIVB), a Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (BMSB).  Your trading account is with PIVB and all your buy and sell trades will be channelled through us.

1.3   Which markets can I trade in?
Currently, you can only trade in shares which are listed on the BMSB.

1.4   Who can apply for Public Invest eTrade?
Eligible to all citizens who are 18 years and above.

1.5   Can a corporate client apply for Public Invest eTrade?
Yes.

1.6   How can I trade through internet with PIVB?

i)   New Client                     
You have to log-in to our PIVB website – www.publicinvestbank.com to register as Trial Member and thereafter to open a Trading, Central Depository System (CDS) and Internet Trading Account with us by completing and signing the respective application forms which are to be witnessed by an authorised dealer’s representative.

ii)   Existing Client                              
You have to log-in to our PIVB website – www.publicinvestbank.com to register as Register Member and thereafter to complete and sign the Application for Internet Trading form which is to be witnessed by your authorised dealer’s representative.

1.7   Can I access Public Invest eTrade from overseas?
Yes, you can access Public Invest eTrade via internet from anywhere around the world.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-4-2012 08:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 11-4-2012 09:17 PM 编辑

Account Opening

2.1   Am I required to open a CDS account to facilitate Public Invest eTrade trading?
Yes, upon approval of your application, we will open a CDS account under your name as the beneficial owner.  You must sign on the CDS Application for Opening of Individual/Corporate Account Form.

2.2   Can I register with Public Invest eTrade if I already have an account with another stockbroking firm?
Yes, you can.  However, for trading online via Public Invest eTrade, you have to open a Trading, CDS and Internet Account with PIVB.

2.3   Can I link my CDS account from another stockbroking firm to Public Invest eTrade?
No.  You must open a CDS account with PIVB.

2.4   Can I transfer my shares out from my CDS account with PIVB to other CDS account?
Yes, you can transfer your shares into your own CDS account or to your immediate family members only.  No third party transfer is allowed by Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn. Bhd (BMD).

2.7   How soon can I trade?
Your application will be processed within two (2) market days provided that the documents submitted are complete.  You will receive an email notification to trade in our Public Invest eTrade.

2.8   Do I need to furnish a valid email address?
A valid email address is necessary for activation and future communication i.e. trade confirmation and other relevant notices and announcements.

2.9   How do I update my personal particulars?
You can either write to us or request an Updating Form from us, complete and sign the form before sending it to PIVB.

2.10   Can I open a joint account for online trading?

No.

2.11   What are the charges for opening of a trading account?
There are no charges for opening a Trading Account.  However the following is applicable:

i)   Opening of the CDS Account - RM10 and
ii)   Indemnity Forms - RM20 (only applicable if you opt for the Direct Debit/Credit Facility whereby sale and purchase amount will be credited/debited respectively from your saving or current account maintained with Public Bank Berhad branches).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-4-2012 08:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 11-4-2012 09:23 PM 编辑

Online Trading

3.1   When can I submit an order?
You can submit your order from Monday to Friday except public holidays and any holidays declared by BMSB.   The orders can be placed from 12.01 am to 5 pm.

3.2   How do I place a buy/sell order?
You place your order online by clicking the 'Live Quotes' button’ which will connect you to our trading screen.

To place order, highlight the stock or key-in the stock name or stock code that you wish to trade and click on Buy (green) or Sell (red) button.

An order entry box will appear for you to input your trade details, which is also differentiated by colours, green for buy and red for sell.

An order validation screen detailing your order will appear for your confirmation.  If all information is verified correct, click on the ‘Confirm’ button and the order will be routed to your dealer’s representative for execution.

3.3   How can I check the status of my order?
You can access the order status screen by clicking on the 'Order Status' button.  You will see the following messages:

(Dealer) Order Received
The order has been successfully received by the dealer's representative.  Awaiting execution into the Broker Front-End (BFE) System.  

Order Sent By Dealer
The order has been successfully received and executed by dealer's representative into the BFE System.

Order Confirmed
The order has been received by BMSB and awaiting to be matched.

All Matched
Order fully matched with acknowledgement from BMSB.

Partially Matched
Order partially matched with acknowledgement from BMSB.

Order Expired
The order has expired after the end of each session.  
Note: order not done in the morning session will be not carried forward to the afternoon session.

Order cancelled
The order successfully cancelled with acknowledgement from BMSB.

3.4   Can I reduce or cancel my order?
You can reduce or cancel the quantity of your purchase and/or sale order instructions provided they are not matched by BMSB.

To reduce or cancel your order, follow the steps below:
Step 1:                  Select the Order that you want to reduce or cancel and click on the Reduce/Cancel icon and a ‘Reduce/Cancel’ screen will pop-up.
Step 2:                   The default quantity prompted in the ‘Reduce By’ column is your original quantity ordered or unmatched quantity.
Step 3:                   If you wish to cancel the entire order, just click on the ‘OK’ button.
Step 4:                   If you wish to reduce the quantity of your order, you need to enter the quantity you want to reduce in the ‘Reduce By’ column.
Step 5:                   Press ‘OK’ to confirm your instructions.

3.5  Can I amend the buying and selling price?
You can amend the buying and selling price of your order by cancelling the previous order and re-entering a new one provided the previous order has not been matched by BMSB.  To cancel order, please follow Item 3.4 above.

3.6   My Order Status screen not updated. Is PIVB going to compensate me for my loss?
The use of Public Invest eTrade online trading is at your own risk.  PIVB will not be liable for any loss whatsoever arising from the use of Public Invest eTrade online trading.

3.7   How can I trade if the system is down?
If you encounter any difficulties accessing Public Invest eTrade, please call our helpdesk at Tel No. 603-22721122, 20313011 Ext. 509 or 20312529 for assistance or you can call your dealer’s representative to place offline orders.

3.8   Are the orders that I placed good for the day?
No.  All your orders placed are valid only for one trading session.

3.9   What is the status of my orders at the end of each trading session?
All outstanding orders will be cancelled at the end of each trading session and the status will be shown as Order Expired.

You need to re-send the order or place a new order the next trading session

3.10   Can I create my own favourite stock watch list?
Yes, you can create your own favourite stocks or you may use the default favourite list called ‘My Favourite’.  However, the maximum number of stocks allowed per your personal list is 30. To create your own list, follow the following steps:

Step 1:                   Select the Organise Favourites icon and a small screen will appear.
Step 2:                   Click on the ‘New’ button, type in a name and press the ‘Enter’ button to confirm.
Step 3:                   To select the stocks to be added into your favourite folder, click < Add >.
Step 4:                  You may also add a stock to your favourite folder while viewing the stock quotation by clicking on the ‘Add to Favourites’ icon.

3.11   What will be the trading limit given to me?
Trading limit will be granted to you based on the information/supporting documents  provided by you and the recommendation of your dealer’s representative.

3.12   Can I place order for odd lot, sold to buy-in and designated counter?
No.  You are NOT allowed to place orders for odd lot, sold to buy-in and designated counters online.

However, you may place those orders via telephone instruction to your dealer’s representative.

3.13   Will my offline orders be reflected in the Order Status?
Yes.  Both offline and online orders will be reflected in the Order Status.

3.14   How do I differentiate online and offline orders?
For orders that were placed online, the orders will be displayed in the Order Status as ‘S’ for System order.

For orders that were placed offline, the orders will be displayed as in the Order Status as ‘P’ for Phone order.

3.15   Can I sell the overdue purchase contracts on T+4?
No.  You are NOT allowed to sell the overdue contracts on T+4.

Shares purchased must be paid on T+3.  Otherwise, the shares will be force-sold by the Company on T+4.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-4-2012 08:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 11-4-2012 09:26 PM 编辑

Portfolio Management

4.1   What is My Portfolio?
The system provides an integrated financial picture for investors to manage their investment portfolio over time.

4.2   What can I use My Portfolio for?
You can use My Portfolio to:

a.             Keep track of stock investment portfolio positions and cost for trading accounts.
b.             Compute unrealised profit and loss based on market price or using alternate selling prices.
c.             Adjust portfolio positions in event of corporate actions like bonus issues, maturity conversion, transfer in/out, etc.
d.             Drill-down into single stock detail transactions level.
e.                   Inquire current positions and other portfolio information from anywhere via Internet.

4.3   How can I check my share portfolio?
Click on the ‘My Portfolio’ button located on the top of your screen which will display your stock portfolio.

For more details of a specific stock portfolio, double click on the respective stock name which will display all your detailed buy/sell transactions.

4.4   In Portfolio inquiry/summary, what does ‘Quantity’ means?
'Quantity' represents balance stock quantity including your matched purchases and deducting your matched sales.

4.5   How do I search for a particular stock?
You must enter the a stock short name or stock number.  If you do not know the stock number or name, you can use the ‘Search’ button to perform a query using the stock number or stock name.

4.6   I transferred out 1,000 shares from my original stock balance of 1,000 shares today, but the system still shows I have 1,000 shares in stock balance available today.  Why?

This is due to timing difference.  If the transfer is successful, ‘My Portfolio’ will reduce the stock quantity on T+1.  If BMD rejects the share transfer, the stock balance will remain as the original quantity.

4.7   If I sold 1,000 shares today, will my stock balance be reduced immediately?
Share sold will be debited immediately and will be reflected in the system accordingly.

4.8   If I bought 1000 shares today, will my stock balance be increased immediately?
The stock balance will increase by 1,000.

4.9   Does the potential unrealised gain/loss computation take into account the brokerage and other charges as additional expenses?
No.  The computed potential unrealised gain/loss is based on the price difference between the unit average cost of the investment and the prevailing last done price.

4.10   Is the market price displayed in ‘My Portfolio’ updated on a real-time basis?
Yes. Currently the market price shown in ‘My Portfolio’ is based on the last done price.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11-4-2012 08:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
Trade Settlement

5.1   Will I receive any contract notes?
Yes, physical copy of the contract notes will be sent via post the next trading day.

5.2   When are my trades due for settlement?
All trades have to be settled by 12.30 p.m. on T+3.  This is in accordance to BMSB Rules.

5.3   How do I settle my trades done through Public Invest E-Trade?
You can choose to pay at:

i)              The cashier counter at PIVB (payment by cash or cheque).
ii)             Through either one of the following PIVB’s bank account:-
                 Public Bank Berhad            –             A/C No. 3077-509901
                 Maybank Berhad                  –             A/C No. 514011460167
[payments by cash/cheque/fund transfers (counter & electronic)]

5.4   Can I choose to settle part and not all of my due contracts?
Yes, provided the contracts are in marketable lots.

5.5   What will happen if my due contracts are not settled?
Any unsettled T+3 positions will be force sold on T+4.  This is in accordance to BMSB Rules.

5.6   When do I get my Sales cheque?
All sales cheque would be issued by 12.30 p.m. on T+3 following the sales day.  The cheque would be available for collection at the cashier counter at PIVB.  All cheques not collected within 5 trading days of the issue date would be deposited into the client’s trust account.

5.7   How do I withdraw my money from my Trust Account?
You can submit your trust withdrawal form to Finance Department and a cheque would be issued within 2 trading days.  All cheques not collected within 5 trading days of the issue date would be deposited back into the client’s trust account.

5.8   Is there any interest earned on my Trust balance?
YES interest is given on the amount deposited into the Trust Account currently, with min balance rm1000 on the trust account.

5.9   When do I get my contra gains and when do I need to pay for my contra losses?
Contra losses would be setoff with Contra gains on a daily basis.  For contra gains which are in excess of contra losses, a cheque would be issued for the net contra gain and vice versa, a payment is due for the net contra loss.

5.10    How can I confirm that my due contracts are settled?
You can utilise the ‘My Account’ system to view any outstanding contracts that you may have.  Only outstanding contracts would appear in this system.

5.11   What is My Account?
This system allows clients of PIVB to view the present outstanding position with the Company.

5.12   What information can I get from ‘My Account’
You can obtain the following information from ‘My Account’:
          Account Summary
          Outstanding purchases/sales
          Outstanding contra gains/losses
          Trust balances

5.13   Can another client view my information on ‘My Account’?
No.  The system is password protected.  You are required to safeguard your password.

5.14   How reliable is the information on ‘My Account’?
The information is extracted from our back-office system. The information is as per the previous day’s closing position.

5.15   Will I receive a monthly account statement from PIVB?
Yes.  PIVB will send to you an account statement monthly.
本帖最后由 williamnkk81 于 17-11-2012 12:30 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 11-4-2012 08:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 icy97 于 11-4-2012 09:32 PM 编辑

任何疑问可在此交流 / PM向我询问
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-4-2012 05:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
lz 開樓,來支持下
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 12-4-2012 05:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
又破新高了。。如何进场?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-4-2012 06:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# xihua

只有等待...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-4-2012 06:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
跟PB Sharelink 有什么不同?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-4-2012 07:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
一个是william大大有股份的,另一个却每个月要付钱给william大大。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-4-2012 07:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
跟PB Sharelink 有什么不同?
lpc26 发表于 12-4-2012 06:24 PM

PB sharelink的户口是通过大众银行注册的,是nominee户口。。
PB invest eTrade是通过大众投资银行注册,是direct户口/个人户口。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2012 09:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 8# lg123

谢谢。。多多指教。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2012 09:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# xihua

如果你只看指数那就不对的。。。要看个别公司。。会较好。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2012 10:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 13# icy97

要更改。。

PB sharelink的户口是通过大众银行注册的,是只有nominee户口。。
PB invest eTrade是通过大众投资银行注册,是有direct户口/个人户口也有。。nominee户口也有。。股票融资户口。。公司户口。。等等。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2012 10:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# lpc26

PB sharelink的户口是通过大众银行注册的,是只有nominee户口。。是一项银行的服务
PB invest eTrade是通过大众投资银行注册,是有direct户口/个人户口也有。。nominee户口也有。。股票融资户口。。公司户口。。等等。。。真正投资服务。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-4-2012 10:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复  icy97
    要更改。。
PB sharelink的户口是通过大众银行注册的,是只有nominee户口。。
P ...
williamnkk81 发表于 13-4-2012 10:00 AM

只了解基本的,细节没留意,感谢补充。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2012 10:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 12# xihua

哈哈。。我也希望我有股份。。。 但我真的又一谢谢大众银行的股份 投资银行的是我工作的地方。。多多支持。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-4-2012 10:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
如果大大能够翻译成英文的话,会更好。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 05:44 AM , Processed in 0.065996 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.