发表于 18-4-2012 10:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
去车坛,不然就搜索找 ivtec兄,他之前乱到Honda Japan那边。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-4-2012 07:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
请问有人知道Honda Malaysia的投诉email吗?
谢谢。紧急求助。。
Terrencetyy 发表于 18-4-2012 09:54 AM

我给你 honda malaysia CEO 的电话号码要吗?告诉我你要投诉什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-4-2012 06:16 AM | 显示全部楼层
我明天要回总公司开会你要投诉什么我顺便帮你传达
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 19-4-2012 08:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
直接send去日本,回应很快的咯。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-4-2012 09:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
为什么你不去honda website 看?再不然GOOGLE.

然后把看到有关的EMAIL 全部一次过SEND 去。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 19-4-2012 03:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
ivtec兄有在吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-12-2014 12:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
My name is Khing. My purpose here to write in this letter is to inform that I’ve a terrible experience with Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang’s salesman. Salesman Name: Looi Wan Thiam (IC: 710228-08-50XX) I’ve made a booking for Honda Accord 2.0 VTi-L on 15 October 2014 with booking no. P101-0291. Below is the 1) Does Honda Malaysia allocate AFFIN Bank as your panel Bank? And, those customers must and only can apply car loan with AFFIN Bank? Because Mr. Looi arranged Affin Bank Banker for my car loan. But, I’m interested to apply for Maybank’s car loan as well. So I’ve asked Mr. Looi to intro Maybank officer to me. At the beginning, he just ignoring me. I thought he was too busy and forgotten my request, so I send a message to remind him again. But, I received a reply with very impolite way, he reply me “Please don’t play..play..very busy”. I told him I’m serious, but didn’t get the reply anymore. Last week, when I walk in to submit for JPJ tender letter, I asked why got no reply from him. He answered: “I felt no point to reply.” He said “Since you afforded Honda Accord, why you can’t pay the extra for the few ringgit?” “Do you think very easy to apply loan? Even you apply also not necessary can get approve.” So, I’m wonder! Does Honda train their salesman to talk with customer this way? Customer got no rights to choice their own preference bank? Sorry to say that, I wonder this salesman has an extra commission from AFFIN BANK Banker? 2) Until 26th November 2014, I asked when could I get my car, as I need to make prepare money for the down payment. But, he was no able to give me tentative date. He again answered me in very rude way. “Already told you this month, anyhow you need to prepare you money, don’t put your money in FD anymore.” Does Honda again teach their salesman to talk like that? 31th of December also consider as December month! As we have an unhappy conversation on 1st December 2014 at Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang’s sale office. Suddenly, he called and informed that I can take my car anytime. Because, he had begged his customer give me car in advance. This had make me very curious, does Honda allowed so call “Under Table”? They practice to have this kind of arrangement? By the way, my cousin asked Sale Manager (Alvin), does my car arrive? Answer is yes, the car under my booking have arrive to their show room. Why this salesman wants to tell lie saying that is request from other customer? This is not a first time, My cousin sister have an booking for Honda City on March’ 2014 with salesman also. Unfortunately, on May’ 2014 this salesman told her that she couldn’t get her car, as she need to give her car to other customer first. Reason is, that customer booked before my cousin and this customer suddenly want to change Modern Steel Color. My cousin had login complaint to Honda HQ. Finally she managed to get her car on time. I’ve give this salesman second chance, but he really makes me so disappointed. 3) Since there was unhappy experience, I’ve requested to cancel the booking and get full refund of my booking deposit. As before I made a booking, he told me can cancel my booking with 100% money back with no reason request. Ended up, He told me rule change Honda will give back only 90%. Of course, me argue with him about his promise. At the end, he was very rude and said he will bear for the 10%. And showed that he rather me to cancel as he don’t want to sale me car as well. 4) Last week I went to submit my JPJ tender form, he told that will discount rm7700 for my purchase. But 1st December 2014 he said only can discount for RM7200 only. I really confuse, how is the Honda procedure? Salesman can easy said an figure and can easy change their mind in last minute? Above are all of the root cause that make me feel so disappointed and unhappy with Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang. I really felt like being fool and wasted my 2 months’ time for waiting! I’ve tender my car number with JPJ, now this number only can last for 3 months. It really made me trouble!!
我也非常需要,如果有谁愿意帮我,感激+感恩
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-12-2014 12:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
野比 发表于 19-4-2012 06:16 AM
我明天要回总公司开会你要投诉什么我顺便帮你传达

My name is Khing. My purpose here to write in this letter is to inform that I’ve a terrible experience with Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang’s salesman. Salesman Name: Looi Wan Thiam (IC: 710228-08-50XX) I’ve made a booking for Honda Accord 2.0 VTi-L on 15 October 2014 with booking no. P101-0291. Below is the 1) Does Honda Malaysia allocate AFFIN Bank as your panel Bank? And, those customers must and only can apply car loan with AFFIN Bank? Because Mr. Looi arranged Affin Bank Banker for my car loan. But, I’m interested to apply for Maybank’s car loan as well. So I’ve asked Mr. Looi to intro Maybank officer to me. At the beginning, he just ignoring me. I thought he was too busy and forgotten my request, so I send a message to remind him again. But, I received a reply with very impolite way, he reply me “Please don’t play..play..very busy”. I told him I’m serious, but didn’t get the reply anymore. Last week, when I walk in to submit for JPJ tender letter, I asked why got no reply from him. He answered: “I felt no point to reply.” He said “Since you afforded Honda Accord, why you can’t pay the extra for the few ringgit?” “Do you think very easy to apply loan? Even you apply also not necessary can get approve.” So, I’m wonder! Does Honda train their salesman to talk with customer this way? Customer got no rights to choice their own preference bank? Sorry to say that, I wonder this salesman has an extra commission from AFFIN BANK Banker? 2) Until 26th November 2014, I asked when could I get my car, as I need to make prepare money for the down payment. But, he was no able to give me tentative date. He again answered me in very rude way. “Already told you this month, anyhow you need to prepare you money, don’t put your money in FD anymore.” Does Honda again teach their salesman to talk like that? 31th of December also consider as December month! As we have an unhappy conversation on 1st December 2014 at Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang’s sale office. Suddenly, he called and informed that I can take my car anytime. Because, he had begged his customer give me car in advance. This had make me very curious, does Honda allowed so call “Under Table”? They practice to have this kind of arrangement? By the way, my cousin asked Sale Manager (Alvin), does my car arrive? Answer is yes, the car under my booking have arrive to their show room. Why this salesman wants to tell lie saying that is request from other customer? This is not a first time, My cousin sister have an booking for Honda City on March’ 2014 with salesman also. Unfortunately, on May’ 2014 this salesman told her that she couldn’t get her car, as she need to give her car to other customer first. Reason is, that customer booked before my cousin and this customer suddenly want to change Modern Steel Color. My cousin had login complaint to Honda HQ. Finally she managed to get her car on time. I’ve give this salesman second chance, but he really makes me so disappointed. 3) Since there was unhappy experience, I’ve requested to cancel the booking and get full refund of my booking deposit. As before I made a booking, he told me can cancel my booking with 100% money back with no reason request. Ended up, He told me rule change Honda will give back only 90%. Of course, me argue with him about his promise. At the end, he was very rude and said he will bear for the 10%. And showed that he rather me to cancel as he don’t want to sale me car as well. 4) Last week I went to submit my JPJ tender form, he told that will discount rm7700 for my purchase. But 1st December 2014 he said only can discount for RM7200 only. I really confuse, how is the Honda procedure? Salesman can easy said an figure and can easy change their mind in last minute? Above are all of the root cause that make me feel so disappointed and unhappy with Kah Motor Co. Sdn Bhd – Sg Pinang. I really felt like being fool and wasted my 2 months’ time for waiting! I’ve tender my car number with JPJ, now this number only can last for 3 months. It really made me trouble!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-12-2014 01:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
野比 发表于 19-4-2012 06:16 AM
我明天要回总公司开会你要投诉什么我顺便帮你传达

你好,我也非常需要日本的EMAIL ADD, 如果能有正确的联系方式,万分感恩。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2018 12:23 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我的honda city新车一直坏,刚换mouting现在又到刹车器有问题如果我在换车我发誓不会在买honda的车,超烂…服务烂,车也很烂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-11-2018 10:33 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我买brv等了一个月多还不知道有没有车。去问卖的人,他也不知道说好十一月十五号一定可以拿到车到现在车还没看到,是要等到几时?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-12-2018 11:49 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Bryanchng 发表于 10-11-2018 10:33 PM

是什么问题
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-12-2018 11:50 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

什么spec
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-12-2018 11:52 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

都有问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 04:18 PM , Processed in 0.082697 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.