注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1794|回复: 0

Lightfeel 征聘启示 - 3D Photoshop Artist

[复制链接]
发表于 10-9-2012 03:15 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Lightfeel Sdn Bhd
www.Lf.com.my/viz

本公司高薪征聘Senior Photoshop / After Effects Artist,有兴趣者请将resume / portfolio寄至:recruit@Lf.com.my

职位详情:http://siva-my.jobstreet.com/_ad ... 1744199.htm?1011505
简略:资深photoshop artist,负责后制效果。

关于Lightfeel:

OVERVIEW
Being featured twice in ChaosGroup Vray Showreel year 2011 & 2012, Lightfeel Sdn Bhd is dedicated to excellence in 3D Visualization/CGI.

Lightfeel is considered to be the most formidable presently in South-East Asia and is bold enough to state that it is responsible for creating high-end photorealistic 3D renderings for its clients that succeed their presentation. The key objective and mission of the company is to provide exclusive and quality 3D visualization/CGI service that lead the markets.
WHY JOIN US?
We embrace leadership training and potential development provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is interchangeable, be it integral to the team or taking lead position in projects. You will be able to enjoy responsibility, from Project Planning, Modeling, Texturing, Animation, Lighting & Compositing, Post-Editing – even if you are at an early stage of your career. Not to mention, our diverse portfolio covers hotel, bars & restaurants, commercial, retails residential development, advertising, etc enables you to experience all corners of the business.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 人文空间

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 04:22 AM , Processed in 0.059238 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.