找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2849|回复: 0

Melaka MMU - 色魔噴胡椒霧圖強姦‧大學女廁遇險‧女生詐暈保清白

[复制链接]
发表于 10-9-2012 08:07 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大家要小心啊,不要再指望校园的Security了!

(馬六甲10日訊)大學校園保安亮紅燈,變態色魔潛伏校園廁所內,華裔女大學生在校園廁所內險遭外來者性侵犯!
這名來自甲多媒體大學的22歲華裔女學生,昨晚深夜準備回返閱讀室自修時,竟在廁所內遇到變態色魔,遭對方以胡椒噴霧狂射眼睛與嘴巴,更遭暴力毆打高達5分鐘,試圖在廁格內對她施暴!

新闻见报前就在Facebook传开的消息
MMU Melaka Students:

to all mmu students..there is a case attempt to rape happen at main hall ..2nd floor (above mmu learning point ) around 8 pm today..a men with black jacket wandering around main hall and aiming easy target ( especially girls sitting alone). he went up to 2nd floor main hall and asked a girl direction to toilet..he sprayed the girl eyes with pepper spray and try to hurt her..luckily the student scream and manage to escape and was sent to hosp for further treatment..fyi..the suspect still out there..and a police report has been lodge.. police will go through the cctv at main hall to find the culprit..be careful guys ! if you saw anyone who look suspicious..alert the security guards..avoid study at main hall area...if possible go to library ..alert your friends especially during study week and exam week.." i was at main hall with my collegue..saw him eyeing on us..but luckily he didnt do anything since there are 6 of us.."

(shared from MMU Melaka lecturer)

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/260508?tid=40

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
LittleMin + 5

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 欢乐校园

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 8-5-2024 12:36 PM , Processed in 0.070976 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.