佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2490|回复: 12

你可能要考虑不要在Hari Nyepi去巴厘岛玩

[复制链接]
发表于 11-4-2013 11:40 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
听到说巴厘岛庆祝Hari Nyepi的时候,整天全部人包括游客都不能出去的,要留在室内(酒店)。如果你的行程很赶,又没有在巴厘岛停留很多天的话,可能要考虑不要在Hari Nyepi去巴厘岛玩。

那天看到The Star Newspaper有人分享到巴厘岛怎样过Hari Nyepi。在此分享给你们,方便你们plan行程 (谢谢作者T. SELVA

Source (The Star Newspaper Link, date: 31-03-2013): http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2013/3/31/lifefocus/12897292&sec=lifefocusSilence is golden                                        Ancient Secrets by T. SELVA

Stirring sight: Kuta beach saw one of the most amazing sunsets on the Day of Silence, which the Balinese people interpreted as the sun god thanking the islanders for respecting nature.

SINCE ancient times, silence has been given importance in all major spiritual practices because it can help to heal and rejuvenate the body.
Observing silence is included as part of the prayer system in most faiths because it is recognised as a necessary factor for our busy lifestyle.
I had one of the most unusual experiences in observing silence for 24 hours with the 3.8 million people of Bali on March 12.

The island is the only place in the world that has respected silence strictly for one day every year for centuries. It closes the airport, ports and roads, disconnects the power, allows no entertainment, everyone stays indoors and the day is declared a public holiday.
Most of the Hindus on the island follow the day, called Nyepi Day, without meals, physical activity or travels and in complete stillness as part of the purification of their space and body, mind and spirit.

I arrived two days earlier to be part of the celebration while many visitors and tourists were rushing to leave the island to avoid the celebration because everything comes to a standstill. Two days before the actual day, I participated in several ceremonies that were held to prepare the island to observe the special day of quietness. Temples across the island carried shrines of the ancestral deities in a procession either to the sea or a source of clean water to be purified.

Following this, sacrifices and offerings were performed by holy men at the crossroads in the centre of every village to get rid of evil spirits.
The rituals were performed in order to restore the balance and harmony of the universe, to neutralise the forces of nature and to maintain tranquility. On the eve of the event, a parade of huge monstrous effigies called ogoh-ogoh took to the streets.
The scary images of the demons were artistic interpretations of malevolent forces and underworld inhabitants from Balinese Hindu mythology.
Every Balinese household began the evening with prayers at the family shrine or temple as well as a ritual to “chase away” the unseen and unkind forces by hitting pots and pans. The effigies were later set ablaze and reduced to ashes so that the demons and negative forces would be banished before the day of absolute silence, spent behind closed doors, which started at 6am on the new moon (March 12).

When I checked into the Santika Beach Resort Hotel at Kuta beach, the 160-room resort had very low occupancy and all guests were given a guide on the dos and don’ts for Hari Nyepi. I told the hotel reception that I was there to enjoy silence and a friend who followed me agreed to stay in a separate room and not utter a word for 24 hours. When I woke up in total seclusion on the Day of Silence, there was complete calm and a peaceful ambience prevailed at the resort as I stepped out onto the balcony. I walked out of my room and found the hotel’s main entrance covered with a huge curtain to prevent people from entering or leaving the resort. A long rope and a sign urged guests to stay away from the beach on Hari Nyepi and the television in the hotel only screened cartoons and family dramas.

Meals at the hotel were served at limited hours and power supply was restricted to the rooms and restaurant. I spent the rest of the daylight hours in silence and meditation, ate light meals and spent most of the time in contemplation.Every second passed like an hour and in the quietness, I found that I could flush out negative thoughts easily and allow my mind to absorb fresh input.

During this time of reflection, I could feel a greater state of spiritual consciousness and my body felt lighter and relaxed.
I found answers to the questions I was seeking about life, peace and happiness in the absence of sound.
The Balinese regarded my messages as pure in nature because they believe that spiritual energy increases when our mind and body are in total stillness.On this pollution-free day, I observed that the air was fresher, birds flew freely, the grass was greener and the sea waves calmer.
Kuta beach saw one of the rarest and most amazing sunsets that day, which the Balinese people interpreted as the sun god thanking the islanders for respecting nature.

My mobile phone was switched to silent mode and I read spiritual books before going to bed early.
The dawn signalled the end of the Day of Silence at 6am on March 13. I woke up early to see Bali reborn because everything was fresh and new. It was like nature had rebooted itself to its natural state.
I returned transformed and happy, and vowed that I would return to the Island of Gods for its next silent day on March 31 in 2014.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 15-4-2013 01:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果在巴厘岛有很长的假期,可以去尝试。真的很特别,前一天很热闹很热闹(是要驱赶不好的东西),隔天就安静到连晚上灯都不能开,连讲话都怕吵到人。如果真的有遇到,建议重本住好一点的villa,不出门(被逼),可以好好享受。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-4-2013 05:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
pin10 发表于 15-4-2013 01:22 PM
如果在巴厘岛有很长的假期,可以去尝试。真的很特别,前一天很热闹很热闹(是要驱赶不好的东西),隔天就安 ...

哦?你有试过吗?那时侯是已经有心理准备了?

对,我认同你的说法,应该会是个很特别的经历 但如果住普通的酒店,又只能呆在房间,时间久了,不懂会不会感到闷呢?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2013 08:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
thefish 发表于 17-4-2013 05:22 PM
哦?你有试过吗?那时侯是已经有心理准备了?

对,我认同你的说法,应该会是个很特别的经历 但如果住 ...

是意外,没有心理准备,是去前才发现的。但是因为是度蜜月,不想让老婆失望,立刻换好一点的villa。而且有享受到,有可以了解当地民情,个人觉得不错啦。但是如果都想出去玩尽量避免比较好,就算前几天或者后几天,长达几个礼拜都一直会有节日,店家可能没开的,所以可能去不到想去的地方,因为当地人是很虔诚的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 19-4-2013 03:32 PM | 显示全部楼层
pin10 发表于 17-4-2013 08:31 PM
是意外,没有心理准备,是去前才发现的。但是因为是度蜜月,不想让老婆失望,立刻换好一点的villa。而且有 ...

对啊,你们难得请假去度蜜月,不去的话很可惜 能够好好享受宁静的二人世界,应该也很不错吧?但是如果要吃东西(除了酒店外),买水之类(要去那边的Convenient Store, e.g. 7-11),在那一段时间会不会也很难?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-4-2013 08:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
thefish 发表于 19-4-2013 03:32 PM
对啊,你们难得请假去度蜜月,不去的话很可惜 能够好好享受宁静的二人世界,应该也很不错吧?但是如果要 ...

基本上nyepi day当天是不能外出的,有类似我们这里的宗教局会捉人(听听就好),游客应该可以例外,但我是跟着别人都没出门啦。知道是那一天不能出门就前一天买了一大堆东西回来了,然后就吃酒店咯。本来也不能开灯的,但是因为酒店要营业所以有例外,但也是混混的小灯(蛮适合度蜜月啦)。

看你怎样看,其实也可以有不错的体验和开心的回忆。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-4-2013 03:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
巴里島每隔280天,要過一個安寧日 。每一村落都要用紙紮一隻魔鬼,安寧日的前一晚,各村莊的青少年,合力將魔鬼抬到指定地點比賽,比賽完後,要在午夜12點之前,抬到海邊火化,象徵將魔鬼消滅了。
從凌晨12點到隔天凌晨12點,安寧日當天24小時,所有的人都不能外出,甚至連國際航班都停止起降,各家門戶緊閉,且不能透光,旅客只能待在飯店裡,那裡都不能去,充份享受飯店的設施與一天的寧靜。

个人觉得很不错的experience, 更深入溶入当地的文化
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 25-4-2013 07:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
shin9899 发表于 22-4-2013 03:51 PM
巴里島每隔280天,要過一個安寧日 。每一村落都要用紙紮一隻魔鬼,安寧日的前一晚,各村莊的青少年,合力將 ...

对啊,你有经历过吗?

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-4-2013 08:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
thefish 发表于 25-4-2013 07:11 PM
对啊,你有经历过吗?

我这一趟去是刚刚过,满街都是装饰...听导游说起这习俗觉得还蛮有趣的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2013 10:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
请问几时是hari nyepi ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-4-2013 12:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
shin9899 发表于 26-4-2013 08:59 AM
我这一趟去是刚刚过,满街都是装饰...听导游说起这习俗觉得还蛮有趣的

哗,满街都是装饰,一定很美吧 相信那些热爱摄影的朋友们,一定会有兴趣去体验一下
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 27-4-2013 12:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
smurfgal 发表于 27-4-2013 10:26 AM
请问几时是hari nyepi ?

今年的Hari Nyepi已经过了,12 March 2013. 根据Star article作者和一些网上的资料,明年的Hari Nyepi应该是在31 March 2014.

http://thaholiday.com/indonesia-public-holidays-schedule-2014/
http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/indonesia/2014.php

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-4-2013 10:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
thefish 发表于 27-4-2013 12:30 PM
哗,满街都是装饰,一定很美吧 相信那些热爱摄影的朋友们,一定会有兴趣去体验一下

是的,庙都添加了不少色彩...

Deco

Deco

Temple

Temple
bali4.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 11:56 PM , Processed in 0.087785 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.