找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 5885|回复: 16

有狗狗的朋友,小心這獸醫 :((((((

[复制链接]
发表于 26-2-2014 12:37 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
pls share it.jpg

您好,我們不知道還有甚麼辦法可以作出以下投訴,只想任何深愛動物的善心幫幫忙...本人替事主,Louis Chan (016 3838633) 尋求您的幫助,希望您可以share出去讓您身邊的人知道這件事:

我不知道还有哪些管道可以揭发没有医德,疏忽,罔顾生命和不负责任的医生!!求求您们教我如何做...以下这家医院和这位医生让我痛失爱狗:
Klinik Haiwan Melaka ( Melaka Pets Clinic ) Tel: 06-2830002 ,
Doctor: Jeyaseelan Arasoo ( h/p: 013- 6302205 )

手术前小狗的状况良好很活泼还蹦蹦跳跳很开心,我有录音和拍照下来。

我小狗因为睾丸有点和普通狗不一样既一颗在体外一颗在体内,所以医生在注射麻醉药前有找了一下体内的睾丸但找不到。在没有任何身体检查的情况下医生给小狗注射了麻醉药。当时小狗的情况还算稳定,心跳正常我也看见它有在眨眼。 医生开始动手术我在外等着,不久医生叫我进去说体外的睾丸已经切除但是体内的找不到,我请医生再详细检查。 过不久医生再叫我进去说体内睾丸找到了也成功切除。这时我看见医生再次给小狗注射药物(我不肯定是什么但是我想应该是麻醉药)这时小狗开始呼吸困难,有用力的在呼吸着舌头也呈褐色。我开始紧张并问医生需要做些什么吗?可以做些什么吗?因为小狗呼吸很微弱,医生也同意这点但是他却什么都没做只是用力的拉着小狗的舌头说让空气可以顺利进去小狗体内帮助呼吸。。但是,小狗已经没办法呼吸了。这时一旁的护士开始埋怨说小狗身上为什么那么多瘙子?医生接着说身上太多瘙子不适宜动手术我当时很气,我问他你不是医生吗?为什么手术前没有做检查??他既然回答我说不是每一只狗动手术前都会做检查!这是什么??这医生没有医德,罔顾生命!

后来我一再要求他做些什么因为护士说还有很微弱的心跳,这时他才从抽屉里找出另外一瓶不懂什么药给小狗注射。再过不久,他告诉我小狗没了。原因是身上有瘙子在吸血导致小狗不舒适而死亡!这是什么?!我接受不到这个解释。

所以我很希望您们可以帮助我刊登以让更多人知道这一个没有医德,疏忽,罔顾生命和不负责任的医生。除了揭发他的不专业外也希望其他爱狗的人不要将狗交给这无德的医生医治!我有拍下医生的诊所和他本人照片希望您们可以帮助我。除了SPCA , MVC 请问还有什么有力的单位可以协助我呢?求求您们教我如何做...

谢谢。

小狗手术前的视频: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbCUrClWQb8
小狗手术中视频: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMK5NYASODc&feature=youtu.be

pls share it_eng.jpg

I am writing to create awareness about Dr Jeyaseelan Arasoo (h/p: 013-6302205) for negligence and unprofessional conduct leading to the death of my beloved dog. For the sake of your beloved pet DO NOT GO TO Klinik Haiwan Melaka (Melaka Pets Clinic, tel: 06-2830002)

My beloved dog just die in this vet hands because of his unprofessional. Pls share out for this negligence veterinary.

My puppy appears to be in perfect good condition, very active and happy before the operation, I have my video for it. The puppy has a different condition, because it has a retained testicle and another one outside its body, so, before the operation, the vet try to locate the retained one but failed and without any furthers body checkup, the vet anaesthetize the puppy, it is still stable at the time, with a normal heart beat, I can still seeing its eyes blinking, so I wait outside the operation room when the veterinary started the operation.

Not long after that, the vet call me into the room and I was told the outer testicle has remove but he is still failed to locate the retain one, I ask him to check again. Later when I was asked to get in again, I was told the retained testicle is located and removed, and at this point I saw the vet injected drugs again (I am not sure what it is, but I thought it is for anaesthetize purpose) and my puppy started to suffer a difficulty in breathing, it was trying so hard to breath and its tongue started to change into brownish color. I was started to get nervous and ask for advice, because the puppy has a very weak breathing. the vet agree that, but he doesn’t do anything for assistance, only pulling its tongue and say this helping air get in easily, but the puppy is already suffocated, and only at this time the assistant (the nurse) complaint and ask why there is so many flea on the body, so the vet echo that it shouldn’t conduct the operation because it has too much of flea, I was on emotion and ask why he never do any checkup before the operation? Isn’t him a professional veterinary? To one’s surprise he answered me “not every dog I will check before operation” he say. This is the ethic of a veterinary? Treating lifes carelessly?

I keep asking him to do at least something, because the nurse say it still has some weak pulse, and he take some drugs in his drawer and injected the puppy again, later than I was told the puppy is gone. Die because of the fleas sucking off its blood, and causing uncomfortable. I can’t accept that explanations.

So, I sincerely wish you to give a big helping hand to take action toward this negligence, irresponsible, handling life recklessly and unethical veterinary. This is not only for disclose his act of unprofessional, also to urge the pet lovers to avoid treatments for their pets from this veterinary, let my beloved DD be the last victim from him, and I demand an acceptable response and compensation from him but not a fail excuse which to swipe the issue under the carpet. I have the clinic and the veterinary’s photo, please, help me for that.

Thank you.

Before operation video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbCUrClWQb8
During operation video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMK5NYASODc&feature=youtu.be

本帖最后由 ngetnget 于 28-2-2014 06:28 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-2-2014 03:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
SHARE 出去FACEBOOK , 让全国人知道。。
可恶的兽医。。
太没有医德了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 26-2-2014 05:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
share了,只希望讓更多人知道,不要讓自己心愛的寵物在這種醫生牌不懂哪里考回來的人手里平白喪命...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-2-2014 06:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
事主在送去做手术之前可有问清楚用的是什么方式的麻醉?看短片没看到任何插管,只能猜测用的应该是TKX 而现代比较modern的clinic都开始用gas anesthetic + oxygen来避免这种意外。TKX目前在我国的practic里算蛮普遍的,所以如果说是用outdated的方式并不适合,应该说狗主也有责任
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-2-2014 06:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
好过分!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-3-2014 01:42 AM | 显示全部楼层
好好一条狗却拿去结扎结果害死他
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 3-3-2014 01:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
@tracy1495 这是你今天跟我说的新闻吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-3-2014 02:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
cappuccino86 发表于 3-3-2014 01:18 PM
@tracy1495 这是你今天跟我说的新闻吗?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... 64140722&type=1

是这个咯。。大山脚的
现在我真的怕带狗狗打针啊

上次 yumi 也是一样随便拿手电筒照然后说皮肤病,挨了一针百多两百
两个星期后没有好转又说要打多一针,还说这次的药比较重然后会很痛就算大只狗也受不了
听他一说我软去。。直接说没有带钱来就快快跑了
《《那间兽医是再 alma 区的不是上面那间

过后我们还被 mr saw 骂,因为兽医给的要根本是维他命而已丫

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-3-2014 03:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
   狗狗也是一条生命呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-3-2014 03:30 PM | 显示全部楼层
tracy1495 发表于 3-3-2014 02:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482050448583756&set=a.120734704715334.18827.10000336414072 ...

马六甲兽医变到去大山脚去
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-3-2014 03:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
觉定慧 发表于 3-3-2014 03:30 PM
马六甲兽医变到去大山脚去?

不是误会了
刚好早上跟 cappuccino86  说了类似的事
所以我 send 那个 link 给她
不同地区的

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-3-2014 05:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
ok share FACEBOOK 可恶的兽医............. 本帖最后由 jialing7772 于 7-3-2014 05:41 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-3-2014 12:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
Ticks繁殖能力很快,会生到爪子,耳朵里面都有,而且是一整排拔不完。以前我也是天天要拔,一天可以找到百多只,最后用frontline才消灭全部tick。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-3-2014 01:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
马六甲的确还有很多兽医还是用着古老的方法或药物进行手术。。。目前vally算是设备蛮完善的了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-3-2014 11:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
我之前有送我的狗(Maltese) 去冲凉和修毛, 过后我就交代他我一个小时后才过去接它。 一小时后,因该是他太太吧,就跟我说我的狗狗不见了。 她说可能笼子没有关好,她进去拿毛巾出来, 笼子就开了,狗也不见了! 他们还很不负责的说,我不满意可以报警。真的后悔当时留我的狗在那里。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-3-2014 07:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
jen_chin86 发表于 22-3-2014 11:50 AM
我之前有送我的狗(Maltese) 去冲凉和修毛, 过后我就交代他我一个小时后才过去接它。 一小时后,因该是他 ...

天理何在???????酱也可以。。。。晕啊
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 15-3-2016 03:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
看到大家的分享我更加担心了,我的2只狗狗刚丛VET观察2个星期和打针回来了。
快要打第二支了,可是要送过去打又很麻烦。
请兽医来家又担心。
其实我也不懂打的是什么针。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 07:29 AM , Processed in 0.070168 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.