佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1146|回复: 12

Dress Code

[复制链接]
发表于 9-6-2014 09:29 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
At first, I am sorry to use English instead of Chinese, I don’t know how to use the Chinese word software.
I was here to ask for advice, my daughter is going to SPA interview for N17. I just wanted to know can she wear a long pant ?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-6-2014 10:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
Work trousers is fine, no jeans / too fancy.

本帖最后由 cupid25 于 9-6-2014 10:55 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2014 12:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
Thank you.
Anyothers advise or suggestion during the interview session.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-6-2014 01:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
phyeling 发表于 9-6-2014 12:42 PM
Thank you.
Anyothers advise or suggestion during the interview session.

interview N17 for wat post? pembantu tadbir or pegawai khidmat pelanggan?.

For info ur daughter should got basics on govenment infos (Know those pengarah name)...

2nd she should able know the scope of work...

3rd must know how to greed those officers clearly..

Other just nid prepare proper document(document must be cetified)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2014 02:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
Thank you ws88ws

Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) Gred N17

1. where can i find that infos (pengarah name) but she did search for the minister name (Sarawak only)

2. Is it this? my BM very poor....Menjalankan tugas-tugas perkeranian selaras dengan fungsi tugas Jabatan/Bahagian yang berkenaan seperti tugas-tugas penyelenggaraan fail/dokumen, pengiraan, penyediaan laporan bulanan, statistik serta penyediaan.

3. Every answer must have Tuan/Puan infront

4. Certified document (this I really don't know till today)

5. Any others more infos...

Thanks in advance
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-6-2014 03:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
phyeling 发表于 9-6-2014 02:50 PM
Thank you ws88ws

Q1. google it, http://www.sarawak.gov.my. At-least well understand the agency background / kind of service they provided etc... very common pratice even you join private sector, common sense. yet i don't belive who were current director are important, unless you join private company perhaps name of founder might in question.

Q2. correct, that your daughter job scope

Q3. i belive if your daughter  aren't join federal goverment most of time they do speak english. so? be wise, as if they use english then just follow

Q4. Just bring all real copy certificate will do

Q5. Goodluck XD

本帖最后由 cupid25 于 9-6-2014 03:48 PM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 9-6-2014 10:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
phyeling 发表于 9-6-2014 02:50 PM
Thank you ws88ws

For q1.. I believe this asnwers easy as u can google it by search Menteri-menteri Malaysia (Usually they ask for federal ministers and wont push too hard to us chinese)

Q2. Job scope :Menjalankan tugas-tugas perkeranian selaras dengan fungsi tugas Jabatan/Bahagian yang berkenaan seperti tugas-tugas penyelenggaraan fail/dokumen, pengiraan, penyediaan laporan bulanan, statistik serta penyediaan.

If they ask apa yang kamu faham tentang microsoft powerpoint, excel, access, etc... Then ur daughter should answer it by her understanding.

Q3. Some of those officers may have the "pantang" call them Tuan, Puan... Instead of can greed them in cik (mostly they're N27)...

Q4: Cetified tur copy for ur photostat document is one of the point for u get the point in interview, we call it salinan dokumen yang sah..

Q5: Good luck... Choose wisely for department they let u choose... There are "closed departments" and "open departsments" let u choose..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-6-2014 10:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
Most important is must not let urself in nervous situation and not too give too many hope and focus on this post... My final advice is try to remember the name of those menteri2... Others?... Try those isu-isu semasa will do.. TQ..
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-6-2014 09:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
Thanks ws88ws & cupid25 for your great advice

What is the different between "closed departments" and "open departments" and what does it means?
It is in the office call "closed departments" and " open departments" is counter services...?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-6-2014 11:41 AM | 显示全部楼层
最好穿baju kurung,baju kebaya等传统马来装,保证100%没有问题。
因为打分数的项目中,其中一个是markah sahsiah,如果你那个interview的家伙是个很传统马来人,你知道该怎么做了吧

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
cariaccount + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-6-2014 05:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
yes. better wear baju kurung or baju kebaya. i had attend for interview b4. all girls r wearing with these. no one wears pants
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-6-2014 10:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
if you are chinese you can wear chiong sam .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-6-2014 04:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
phyeling 发表于 10-6-2014 09:07 AM
Thanks ws88ws & cupid25 for your great advice

What is the different between "closed departments"  ...

I guess closed department refers to the post is permanent at one paticular agency..and open department means that the post can be resuffle among different government agencies. From my experience, the interview session carries out throughout many days, so you can imagine the no. of candidates been interviewed in a day. Since the quota and time is limited, the tips are she must actively speaks throughout the interview, and speaks in a positive manner. Technical wise they won ask so much, but they would want to see how good you present yourself, so you can imagine the kind of question that will be asked then.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 6-5-2024 09:11 PM , Processed in 0.077709 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.