查看: 4975|回复: 46

【Víctor Valdés】再見! 加盟標準列治

[复制链接]
发表于 9-1-2015 08:20 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 22-1-2016 09:27 AM 编辑

bdfbdf.jpg

域陀·華迪斯Víctor Valdés i Arribas,1982年1月14日),是西班牙足球運動員,司職守門員,曾効力西甲班霸巴塞隆拿,現效力英超球會曼聯
球會
域陀·華迪斯乃加泰隆尼亞人,出身自於巴塞羅那青訓營拉瑪西亞。自2003年荷蘭籍教練列卡特上任起,域陀·華迪斯便成為球會首席守門員,上陣超過三百場,他出場次數超越前輩蘇比沙列特,是巴塞羅那史上出場次數最多的守門員。他除連贏數屆西甲聯賽冠軍外,還於2005-06年球季贏得歐聯冠軍。2008-09年球季,巴塞隆拿拿到空前的六冠王,域陀·華迪斯作為主力守門員發揮出色,功不可沒。
2013年5月31日,域陀·華迪斯宣佈將效力至2014年6月合約結束。
2015年1月8日,英超球會曼聯宣佈域陀·華迪斯正式加盟,合約為期18個月,另球會有選擇權延長合約一年,時任領隊范加尔稱華迪斯乃擔任球會第二號門將。
國家隊
雖然域陀·華迪斯乃巴塞羅那正選守门员,但西班牙國家隊的正選國門一直是卡斯拿斯。而他剛出道時的場上表現亦一直被評為平平,並時有失誤。甚至有媒記認為他的低失球率是巴塞羅那中後場的努力防守而不是他的出色發揮。不過目前巴爾德斯已經變得非常穩健并成長為世界頂級守門員。
域陀·華迪斯目前還擔任加泰羅尼亞聯隊隊長一職。
荣誉
俱乐部
  • 欧洲冠军联赛冠军:2005-06,2008-09,2010-11
  • 西甲联赛冠军:2004-05,2005-06,2008-09,2009-10,2010-11,2012-13
  • 西班牙超级杯冠军:2005,2006,2009,2010,2011,2013
  • 西班牙国王杯冠军:2008-09,2011-12
  • 歐洲超級盃冠軍﹕2009,2011
  • 世界冠軍球會盃冠軍﹕2009,2011
国家队
  • 2010年世界盃足球賽冠军
  • 2012年歐洲足球錦標賽冠军
个人
  • 加泰罗尼亚年度最佳运动员:2011年

In Victor Valdes,Manchester United have signed one of Europe's finest goalkeepers, a man whoexcelled throughout Barcelona’s most successful era.
Barcelona-born, Valdes registered 535appearances in a 12-season career at Camp Nou and lifted 21 major honours inthe process, an impressive trophy haul that includes no fewer than threetriumphs in the UEFA Champions League. Although he had little chance with PaulScholes’ stunner in the competition’s 2008 semi-final, Valdes ultimately hadthe upper hand over United in the 2009 and 2011 finals.

In May 2013, Valdes announced his intention toleave Barcelona at the end of the following season and claimed he needed“different sources of motivation” from football. But any plans for a fairytaleending were denied when he suffered an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear inhis right knee during a routine 3-0 win over Celta Vigo in March 2014, and hesubsequently left as a free agent two months later.

Before departing, Valdes paid an emotional tribute to a host offormer colleagues, including a certain Dutch manager who was in charge at CampNou during the 2002/03 season. “Thank you to Louis van Gaal, forshowing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see. Hebegan building this historic Barca side, which I have been privileged to bepart of. My heartfelt thanks.”

He began this season without a club – despite reported interestfrom Monaco and Liverpool. To aid his recovery from the ACL injury, he begantraining with United from October at the invitation of van Gaal and hassubsequently impressed enough to earn a contract at Old Trafford, where he willnow work with his former goalkeeping coach Frans Hoek.

So whatcan United fans expect from Valdes? When previously discussing his style ofgoalkeeping, the Spaniard highlighted the importance of footwork."Guardiola always told me that Valdesis of course an international colleague of United no.1 David De Gea, as well asJuan Mata. He was also part of Spain's historic triumphs at the 2010 World Cupand the 2012 European Championship, where he provided back-up to long-term no.1Iker Casillas. “He is an excellent person, a great lad with impeccablebehaviour,” said national-team coach Vicente Del Bosque. Chelsea midfielderCesc Fabregas - a colleague of Victor's for country and club - declared:"He's an example on the pitch and an exemplary team-mate."

Here's tothe charismatic goalkeeper earning more plaudits like this - not to mentionsome medals to add to his already vast collection - during his time at theTheatre of Dreams after an 18-month contract with an option for a further yearwas signed in January 2015.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 9-1-2015 08:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 9-1-2015 01:34 PM 编辑

曼联官方宣布签下前巴萨门将巴尔德斯,合同期为18个月,同时附带有续约选项,巴尔德斯也成为曼联今年冬季转会窗的第一笔引援,他将身披曼联的23号球衣。

去年10月,此前遭遇重伤错过世界杯的巴尔德斯开始随曼联进行训练,去年3月巴萨与塞尔塔的比赛中,巴尔德斯十字韧带受伤赛季报销,还缺席了巴西世界杯的比赛。此前他曾接近加盟摩纳哥,但是未能通过体检。去年夏天,巴尔德斯与巴萨的合同到期,他也离开了自己效力22年的俱乐部。

本赛季曼联主力门将德赫亚发挥神勇,但范加尔希望签下德赫亚的同胞巴尔德斯,让门将位置加上双保险。

曼联同时确认,除了签约18个月外,合同中还有续约1年的选项。巴尔德斯也表达了自己加盟曼联的喜悦之情:“加盟曼联是一种荣耀,我可以看看这家特别的俱乐部了。很高兴和曼联签约,我很感谢主教练,我第一次来到训练场的时候,看到曼联的红色字母,简直和做梦一样。”巴尔德斯也对德赫亚赞誉有加:“我认为德赫亚现在是世界最佳门将,他每天和每场比赛都很出色,他有出色的一年,表现非常棒。”范加尔同时也确认,巴尔德斯将担任曼联的二号门将。

巴尔德斯出生于1982年1月14日,1992年加入巴萨青训系统,效力巴萨期间为一线队出场535次,夺得6次西甲冠军、2次国王杯冠军、6次西班牙超级杯冠军、3次欧冠冠军、2次欧洲超级杯冠军、2次世俱杯冠军,5次获得萨莫拉奖。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-1-2015 08:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 9-1-2015 08:51 AM 编辑

New signing interview: Victor Valdes

Victor Valdes spoke to MUTV's Stewart Gardner immediately after signing for Manchester United. Here's a transcript of the interview which was first shown in full as part of the channel's Thursday Focusprogramme...
How does it feel to be a Manchester United player?
For me it is a pleasure to sign for Man United. It has been a hard recovery time from my injury and the first thing I want to say is thank you to Louis van Gaal for letting me work again with him and his team. This change is very important for me because my injury was very, very hard. United and everybody around United saved me and they looked after me, so I am very grateful for everybody around the world and for the manager for giving me the chance to be a United player.

What are your early impressions of the club and the squad?
The first day when I came here to the Aon Training Complex, I saw the big red letters of Manchester United. For me, it is like a dream. I played for Barca for a lot of years and that is also a big club, I have loved the club all my life. I think this is the same. It is a big club around the world with a lot of fans. The fans of United, I feel them always when I am living in the centre of Manchester. I think it is like a family. This is the same feeling as Barca. For me it is very nice and it is a pleasure to be a part of this family of Manchester United.
You mention your injury: are you now fully fit?
I hope so. I am very, very satisfied with my recovery and very happy to be on the pitch like a player again. That is most important for my brain and most important for my family. It is very, very nice for me.
There are lots of Spanish-speaking players at the club. Will that help you?
Of course, of course. I think that is the most important part for my recovery, to be with a lot of friends from the national team and speak Spanish. But also the other guys... Wayne [Rooney], the captain, was amazing with me on my first day when I came to the training ground. I cannot ask for any more, I am very grateful to the club.
Louis van Gaal gave you your debut at Barcelona. How important was he in the early stages of your career?
I always say the manager, Louis van Gaal, is the most important coach. When you are a young player and you have the first option, or the first chance, to play in the first-team of Barca... and the manager gave me that option when I was 20 years old. This is the most important person in your career, I think. Now we are together again and he brings me another chance in my life. For me it is a pleasure to play under Louis van Gaal and it is very important to show him good things for my career.
You are now working with David De Gea - what have you made of his development at United?
I think now, in the moment, he is the best goalkeeper in the world. His performance every day and in every game shows everybody that his level is very high. He has had a great year and it is very nice. Now I think he is the best goalkeeper in the world.
Are you going to try to provide competition for him?
I am here to help everybody. Always in my career, I have played to help my team-mates, to help my coach and to help everybody. I am a part of the team and I am not a problem, I am just a part of the team. If I play a game, I am always thinking about playing well and to help the other team-mates, to help them to win the match.
You have won so much in your career, so what ambitions do you have now?
The same trophies! When you have won the most important trophies in football, it is like a drug. You want to win again and you feel these amazing moments with your fans, with your family and with your team-mates. It is very nice and my ambition is to win every game and every trophy.
You played at Old Trafford just once with Barcelona, so are you looking to playing here in a United shirt?
Yeah, it is a dream come true for me. After the Camp Nou, I think it is the most important stadium in the world. When you are listening to the atmosphere, or maybe when you are playing Manchester United at Old Trafford, you are happy because the Theatre of Dreams is very important for the football players and the history of football. Now I am a player of Man United and it will be a very emotional day for me.
You have lived in Barcelona for so long - how are you settling in England and Manchester?
It is cold and it always rains (laughs)! The big difference is the dark. When you are in Spain at 7pm, you are in the sun and with friends. Not now though, not here, it is not possible... At 3pm it is dark (laughs)! It is a new experience for me. I have been here for two-and-a-half months and I am used to it now. It is not so cold anymore, the rain is good and now I am a citizen of Manchester.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-1-2015 08:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 9-1-2015 08:50 AM 编辑

技术特点

他是一名反应敏捷、力量出色的守门员。虽然年纪不大,他很愿意指挥和安排后防线,这一点与他的偶像、德国国门卡恩相似。 活动范围大,擅长出击。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-1-2015 08:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2015 01:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 9-1-2015 01:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
图为曼联的替补门将。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2015 01:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 9-1-2015 01:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2015 02:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
那些雪糕筒像 smalling 和 evans 还是这种烂表现的话
应该会被valdes鸟到飞天
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-1-2015 03:06 PM | 显示全部楼层
RingRingRing 发表于 9-1-2015 02:07 PM
那些雪糕筒像 smalling 和 evans 还是这种烂表现的话
应该会被valdes鸟到飞天

干脆valdes去打中卫吧,反正他组织和出球都很强
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2015 03:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
希望在他的领导下
后防会比较稳
也希望他的经验可以帮助 de gea提升更强
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2015 05:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
德赫亚最喜欢的五个门将:”舒梅切尔,他是世界上最好的门将之一,每个看过他踢球的人都崇拜他。布冯,球员总有状态起伏,但他每场比赛都保持高水准。卡西,他是我见过最好的门将之一,他帮了我很多。巴尔德斯,我爱他,他是个伟大的门将,也是个好人。范德萨,他很冷静,为曼联踢过一些伟大的比赛。“

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-1-2015 05:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
VV(高位防线)和DDG(低位防线)风格互补。。。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2015 02:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
Viva Victor Valdes!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-1-2015 11:10 AM | 显示全部楼层
You were at Liverpool when Jerzy Dudek was battling Pepe Reina for the No 1 spot. What are the pros of cons of having two top class goalkeepers with Victor Valdes signing for Manchester United?

CARRA SAYS: It’s an interesting deal and normally you don’t see two top ‘keepers at one club. For outfield players’ psychology, they need to know who’s No 1, it gives them confidence. With outfield players you need competition and goalkeepers need competition as well, but you need knowledge of who is No 1. I think psychology with goalkeepers is a problem at times. We had Reina and Dudek, two top class ‘keepers and one had just won the Champions League, but we all knew Pepe was the No 1. Valdes has had a great career at Barcelona, and Louis van Gaal obviously wants a better No 2 than what he’s got in Anders Lindegaard, and he’s gone for him, but there would be no doubt that De Gea will be No 1 goalkeeper.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-1-2015 11:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
"Nobody is happy to be number two and Victor has to have ambition to beat David De Gea - but it shall be very hard for him," said Van Gaal.

The Dutchman also does not see an issue with having two full Spain internationals in his squad fighting for one position.
"My ambition is that I have the best players who can collaborate with each other to form the best team in the world," he said.
"When we invited Victor in to have his rehabilitation at Manchester United, we did it for him and ourselves, so I could see if his quality is also still the same. He has confirmed both."

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2015 11:48 AM | 显示全部楼层
对于Valdes的加盟没多大的感觉。目前而言,毕竟有着强大的DDG,补充Valdes不会对球队有多大的帮助。

不过,Valdes的实力不必多说,他的荣誉簿说明一切,如果他真的甘心做男二号等待机会的话,对球队来说是不错的选择。尤其是在DDG在球队的前景不明朗的情况下。
万一DDG真的远走马德里,这笔交易就能体现他最大价值。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2015 01:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
他一个人的欧冠奖杯 = 曼联一个球队的欧冠奖杯,如果只论改制后的欧冠,他一个人的欧冠奖杯多过曼联球队的欧冠奖杯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-1-2015 01:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
没有人在 发表于 10-1-2015 01:05 PM
他一个人的欧冠奖杯 = 曼联一个球队的欧冠奖杯,如果只论改制后的欧冠,他一个人的欧冠奖杯多过曼联球队的 ...

他的奖杯从柜掉出来可以砸死杰拉德
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 24-4-2024 05:45 PM , Processed in 0.071622 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.