使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 04:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
现在懂zomo宁愿blind打中卫都不要rojo了!!
冒顶,站位差,自乱阵脚
shaw太可惜了,难得壮了却断脚
大面和blind开始drop performance了,因该至少要轮换一位
师奶在替补就摸不着头脑,年轻的需要off2场??
反而小猪连续3场打满(德国,利记,psv)
这场martial被重点了,但是看得出很努力,而且我们很久没有9号在门将前游击了!!
hereira今天好像missing了,很难看到他,到了半场后才出现
mata miss了门前机会!
我们一天右路没人跟大面配合,就别想夺任何冠军了!!大面被逼一直压上却没人配合,失球是又追到狗酱!
那么多场没休,这场他哪路漏洞也多了!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 16-9-2015 07:03 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
其实踢的不错啊,只是 shaw 受伤后士气掉的很厉害
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 07:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
Louis van Gaal addressed the injury by saying: "I’m not a doctor so I cannot say, but when you have a double fracture it is four to six months. But you can never say that in advance. He won’t play in the group stage, I don’t think. I hope he will play again this season."

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 07:32 AM | 显示全部楼层
Shaw took to his personal Twitter account to post: "Thank you everyone for your messages, words can't describe how gutted I am, my road to recovery starts now, I will come back stronger."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 07:33 AM | 显示全部楼层
BT Sport pundit and former United striker Michael Owen said: 'The player’s come in and he’s snapped his leg in half, basically. It’s a gruesome thing to see'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 07:40 AM | 显示全部楼层

Player ratings (1-10; 10=best; players introduced after 70 minutes get no rating):

GK David De Gea, 7 -- Distributed the ball well from the back and claimed it confidently when called upon. Not at fault for either goal.

DF Matteo Darmian, 5 -- The Italy international had his first poor night for his new club, being out-manoeuvred by Moreno for the first goal and then conceding the ball recklessly which led to the second. It was an unfortunate evening for perhaps the squad's most consistent member, who got forward well as ever but lacked the defensive solidity of recent weeks.

DF Chris Smalling, 7 -- Strode forward with ambition and almost put his team two goals up with a fine run and shot. Passed the ball out well from the back and covered impressively.

DF Daley Blind, 7 -- Perceptive in passing as usual, finding his forwards with a couple of well-threaded through-balls including the one that led to Depay's goal. Kept his composure despite being booed repeatedly by a crowd who hadn't forgiven him for playing for rivals Ajax.

DF Luke Shaw 7 -- Was gearing up for another excellent night before he was taken off with a double leg break that could keep him out for months, after a brutal-looking tackle from Moreno. He was brought down when making a run of typically explosive acceleration and his misfortune changed the tempo and mood of the game.

MF Bastian Schweinsteiger, 7 -- Controlled the tempo and combined well with Ander Herrera at times. Floated in one of the passes of the match for Juan Mata in the second half which the Spaniard should have converted for an equaliser. Conceded a ball in a dangerous area as United chased the game but otherwise secure in a defensive role.

MF Ander Herrera, 6 -- A slightly less effective performance from him, though not for lack of endeavour. Did not quite get his team going in attack, perhaps struggling to do so from his slightly deeper role.

MF Juan Mata, 5 -- Began the game well with an impressive range of passing, clearly relishing the chance to play with a trio of swift forwards around him and, for the first 15 minutes or so, looked very, very good. His distribution and decision-making fell away sharply thereafter, typified by the awkward moment in the second half when he received an excellent ball from Schweinsteiger only for a very poor first touch to let him down. A player of his quality should have scored, or otherwise stepped up when needed.

MF Ashley Young, 6 -- Typically industrious throughout and looked dangerous on the break, particularly in the first half. The blot on his performance, unfortunately, was a failure to deliver consistently good crosses having found his way into great positions.

MF Memphis Depay, 7 -- Seems to relish the stage provided by the Champions League. Scored a superb goal, speed-skating through the PSV defence, and perhaps should have scored another minutes later with a cross-shot that went narrowly wide. Linked up well with Anthony Martial on occasion and looked a real threat on the break.

F Anthony Martial, 7 -- A less eventful night for him -- inevitably -- than his arrival against Liverpool at Old Trafford, but his touch, movement and change of pace were eye-catchingly good when his team managed to give him service. Seems to have all the tools to be a top forward -- guts, guile and speed.

Substitutes

DF Marcos Rojo, 7 -- Competent when he came on for Shaw and was relatively untroubled down his flank.

F Marouane Fellaini, NR -- Brought on for Herrera to add an aerial and physical dimension but slowed United's buildup play. Never managed to get a clear-cut chance.

MF Antonio Valencia, NR -- Replaced Young but came on too late to make a true impact, and was shepherded away from danger when he made a couple of attacks.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 08:07 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
最壞的消息不是輸球,而是胖肖受重傷了。。

Kanasai
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 08:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
一大早起来看2-1
偶笑了   
表以为8000万前蜂在第一场进球就是强
louis van gaal入主只有等着收皮的份儿
@羅馬王子
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 08:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
oldfishes 发表于 16-9-2015 08:07 AM
最壞的消息不是輸球,而是胖肖受重傷了。。

Kanasai

是啊,目前最有form的球员。。。
想像以前如果Evra受伤
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 16-9-2015 09:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
@lex 发表于 16-9-2015 04:53 AM
现在懂zomo宁愿blind打中卫都不要rojo了!!
冒顶,站位差,自乱阵脚
shaw太可惜了,难得壮了却断脚

右路的问题一定要由右边锋也就是mata来解决,mata不会跟darmian配合得因为他只会回传+内切而已。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 09:28 AM | 显示全部楼层

他应该瞬间成为曼联公敌吧。铲伤我们的肖还头射一球!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 09:39 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
mu7ronaldo 发表于 16-9-2015 09:28 AM
他应该瞬间成为曼联公敌吧。铲伤我们的肖还头射一球!

Moreno : "I know how it feels, I know how difficult such a thing. I feel very bad about it, I am so sorry."

我沒看live, 聽說這傢伙出剪刀腳了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2015 09:44 AM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
天然夜行者 发表于 16-9-2015 08:34 AM
是啊,目前最有form的球员。。。
想像以前如果Evra受伤

看到胖肖斷腳,心裡真的他媽的什麼粗話都出完來

現在左衛只剩落河了。
但落河的替補呢?
阿盲的替補呢?

冬窗一定要買後衛了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 20-4-2024 12:31 AM , Processed in 0.118251 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.