ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 7-7-2016 07:53 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-7-2016 07:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 7-7-2016 07:59 AM 编辑

英文很好

Loading FB Video...

Welcome, Henrikh – how does it feel to sign for Manchester United?
Thank you very much. I am very excited – it’s a big opportunity for me to play for Manchester United, a new challenge for me. I will try to do my best.

How big a factor was Jose Mourinho in your decision?
He was one of reasons why I chose Manchester, but also the team because it’s one of the biggest clubs in the world. I couldn’t reject this offer and I’m very happy to be here.

How excited are you to link up with the likes of Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and all the other star names we have here?
I think this year the team is going to be amazing and it will be a pleasure for me to play with these guys.

You come from a sporting family – your father Hamlet played football. How big an influence was he in your career and how proud would he be now?
When he was playing, I was too young to fully understand football but, after he passed away, my dream was to become a football player. I was thinking to continue the job he did and hopefully I am on my way.

You’ve developed your game from your time in Armenia to the Ukraine and most recently with Borussia Dortmund, so how has that helped you and are you at your best now?
I think to look back, maybe I went a very long way to come here but, for me, this is not the highest point I can reach. I can go further and I am very happy for that because I think I did everything right in my life and I’m going step by step forward.

How big a challenge will the Premier League be?
Everyone knows it’s one of the biggest championships in the world and I’m very happy to be part of it.

Did you speak much to Shinji Kagawa and Adnan Januzaj, while he was on loan at Dortmund, about United?
I was very close with Adnan. He’s one of my friends and even before I came here I was always in touch with him and he was asking if I was going to join. I said 'I don’t know' but now I’m here and I will have him as a friend and helper.

How proud are you to be the first Armenian to play in the Premier League and what do you think the reaction will be back in your country?
Everyone was waiting for this transfer deal and I’m very happy that everyone can be proud of me because it’s an honour for me to be the first Armenian in the Premier League, and I will try to keep their expectation. I think it’s one of the biggest [clubs in Armenia].

The first chance we may get to see you in action could be on tour in China and our first game is against your old club Borussia Dortmund. What are your feelings ahead of that?
It will be a little bit strange to meet my ex-team-mates and in the first game, maybe I will have some emotions. It will be a little bit weird but whatever – Manchester is my new team.

The whole tour experience will be something new to you. United are huge in Asia – are you prepared for what you’re about to see?
I’ve heard about that and I’m ready for it!

What can our fans expect from you this season?
I will try to do my best – I will try to keep working hard. The goals I achieved last year, I will try to do this year too.

What are your impressions of Old Trafford and how excited are you to play there?
I’ve never played at Old Trafford but I think it’s one of the most amazing stadiums in the world and for me it’s going to be very interesting to play in the stadium, and also for the supporters.

Do you have a message for the United fans who are eagerly anticipating your debut?
Dear fans, I will be very glad to see you in the stadium for every game and I will try to do my best to help Manchester win.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2016 08:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
终于官宣了。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-7-2016 02:31 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
哪些超大牌 有国家队的名额的球员多半不会来曼联
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-7-2016 11:44 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 楼主| 发表于 18-7-2016 08:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天然夜行者 于 18-7-2016 08:13 AM 编辑

林加德将球送到了禁区内的姆希塔良脚下,亚美亚尼国脚竟然不看站位,直接不停球一个横传,球正好传到了林加德的跑动路线上,英格兰边锋能够直接轰门,但只可惜最终的射门,稍稍高出横梁。

姆希塔良在右侧拿球,他在观察了一下场上形势之后,直接送出了一脚地平球传中,球传得异常的巧妙,甚至还划出了一道弧线,可以说是“喂”到了德佩的脚下,但很可惜荷兰边锋却将球打偏了,浪费了姆希塔良这次神来之笔的传中。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2018 03:06 AM | 显示全部楼层

有緣無分,再見了米奇
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 23-1-2018 08:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2018 09:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
可惜无法在曼联发光。。。
祝福你!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-1-2018 01:27 PM | 显示全部楼层

祝福你,米奇

谢谢你为曼联付出的一切
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-1-2018 11:53 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
真心觉得很可惜。如果他不和穆鸟臭肯定会在曼联发光。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 16-4-2024 12:36 PM , Processed in 0.074071 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.