佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 507|回复: 1

Mid Valley money changer不小心遗留了手机

[复制链接]
发表于 24-1-2017 01:57 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi guys, i need all of your help. My mum accidentally left her iphone at the counter of Lucky Money Changer in Mid Valley. Fortunately, the staff in the money changer were kind enough to let us record this. This lady in black and most likely her daughter (the lady in white shirt wearing spectacle) took my mum's phone. I dont know whats her intention, because when i called my mum's phone someone picked up but ended my call after that. I would appreciate if u guys could share my post so that I can find them. The phone has some sentimental value and important informations to my mum so If any of you know her or so happen to know them, pls send me a facebook pm.
The reason why i'm posting this is because I dont have any information of these 2 (not even their ICs). The police wouldn't do a search for us because its not considered a thief case 'if they never put their hand in your bag and take the phone lol'. Therefore, i have no choice but to post it on facebook. Once I get in touch with them, ill remove the post.
Thank you!
My friend translated the english version to chinese .
我妈妈在Mid Valley的 lucky money changer 不小心遗留了她的电话,所幸,那里的工作人员好心的让我透过cctv拍下了整个过程。那位妈妈穿黑衣的和她的女儿(穿白衣,带眼镜)拿了我妈的电话,我不知道他们有什么企图!我尝试打给我妈的电话,有人接了电话后就立即结束通话!这电话对我妈很重要!希望大家可以帮我share!如果任何人知道关于那两母女的消息,请pm我!谢谢!
我们也尝试报警,可是警察却说"他不算偷如果他没有从你的皮包里偷走” 我没办法所以只可以透过这里希望大家可以帮我 share!一旦跟她们联络之后,我会删除这个 post!谢谢!

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-1-2017 01:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
111.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 12:26 AM , Processed in 0.111386 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On.