佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 56380|回复: 7

切尔西传奇球星兰帕德宣布退役!

[复制链接]
发表于 2-2-2017 07:38 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
前英格兰国脚,切尔西传奇球星Frank Lampard(兰帕德)今天透过其Instagram宣布退役,21年的足球职业生涯正式结束!

图片来源:网络

“经过辉煌的21年后,我认为现今是我结束专业足球员生涯的最佳时刻。”

“现在是时候展开我生命中的下一个旅程。我对我赢得的奖杯感到自豪,我曾经代表我的国家超过100次,也曾经在职业生涯中射入超过300球。”

他也同时感谢父母亲、妻女、球队、教练和球迷多年来的无私栽培与支持。

现年38岁的兰帕德是于1978年6月20日出生英国伦敦,是英超史上进球最多的中场球员,同时也是切尔西队的历史第一射手,持有英超连续164场首发的记录。

After 21 incredible years, I have decided that now is the right time to finish my career as a professional footballer. Whilst I have received a number of exciting offers to continue playing at home and abroad, at 38 I feel now is the time to begin the next chapter in my life. I’m immensely proud of the trophies I’ve won, of representing my country over 100 times and of scoring more than 300 career goals. I have many people to thank. I thank my parents for instilling in me the values of hard work, dedication and professionalism, values which I have carried with me in everything that I do. I am forever grateful for the support of my family, my wife Christine and my two daughters Luna and Isla. What you have given me off the pitch has always been my strength on it. I love you all very much. Also, my friends and my own team that have always been there for me. I would like to thank the amazing team-mates, coaches, managers and backroom staff that I was privileged to work with. I’d also like to pay tribute to the clubs that I have represented. Firstly, West Ham United who gave me my debut in 1996. Thanks to the people there that believed in me at that young age. More recently Manchester City and NYCFC. I greatly enjoyed my last playing years at these two clubs and really appreciate the support I received from City Football Group and both clubs’ fans. Of course, the largest part of my heart belongs to Chelsea, a club which has given me so many great memories. I will never forget the opportunity they gave me and the success that we managed to achieve together. It is impossible to give thanks individually to all the people that helped and supported me in my 13 years playing there. All I can say is from the day I signed until now and going forward, I'm eternally grateful for everything and to everyone. Chelsea fans gave myself and my teammates such incredible support. Their passion and hunger drove me on personally to give my best year after year. I couldn't have done it without them. Looking forward, I'm grateful to the FA for the opportunity to study for my coaching qualifications and I look forward to pursuing the off-field opportunities that this decision opens.
A video posted by Frank Lampard (@franklampard) on Feb 2, 2017 at 2:56am PST

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-2-2017 07:50 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
再见了 传奇。你永远在我们心中
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-2-2017 09:55 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
chelsea传奇
一路顺风
永远怀念你
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-2-2017 12:29 AM | 显示全部楼层
中场的进球纪录比一般射脚还多,加上铁人般的连续出场纪录,

最重要是少绯闻少负面新闻,

足球员的典范。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-2-2017 02:54 AM | 显示全部楼层
足球生涯的记录太好,的确是传奇!
一路顺风
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-2-2017 12:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
绝对是敬业的职业足球员。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 6-2-2017 11:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
后会有期
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-2-2017 01:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
再见传奇 喜欢他助攻和远射
永远不会忘记你 后会有期
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 08:18 PM , Processed in 0.064385 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.