佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 702|回复: 2

i'd like to share the amazing Vietnam 10 days 9 nights exploring last week...

[复制链接]
发表于 25-3-2017 10:41 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When my girlfriend and me went to Vietnam,we're very surprised by the peaceful beauty of Vietnam and the profession of the tour company.

Day 1 we arrived at Hanoi airport and picked up by the private car and driver and transfer to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. The hotel is small but it is comfortable with the beauty view . Our leisure time, we visited around Hanoi old quarter, visited the symbol of Hanoi ( Hoan Kiem lake ) and the night market cause that day is at the weekend.We took many pictures of Hanoi and we were fascinate by ancient landcape.

Day 2: We enjoyed Hanoi city tour included breakfast and lunch so we didn't worry to be ripped off and the meals is very delicious.
At 8.00, we picked up by our tour guide and bus. After short drive, we visited first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.Then, Visiting Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s president, walking along Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.I  learned very much about the culture and the hitory of Vietnamese.Next, we visited One-Pillar Pagoda – the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city;visited the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum. at the lunch we went to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.After the lunch, we continued to visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university. A vast structure is unique.And driving to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visiting Ngoc Son Temple. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake. The end of tour we arrived back to our hotel.At night,we troll around Hoan Kiem lake and enjoyed Hanoi nightlife.

Day 3: This is Halong bay- One of the New 7 Wonders of Nature- with Abundant scenic beauty, archeological and geological significance, cultural and historical connections, fresh seafood and proximity to international gateways.At Halong, we had the delicious lunch as boat pass through thousands of Islands and Islets with different shapes.

After lunch, we exploring the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave. Then Kayaking for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of community there. Then we came back to boat for Sunset Party, get to calm, clean water place for swimming and enjoy delicious and romantic dinner with some barbecue courses.In the evening was time for entertainment with the funny plays such as squid fishing, karaoke program, stars watching on sundeck…

Day 4: we moved from Halong bay to Hanoi

In the morning, breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea were served on board. Cruise further and stop-over at a pearl farm to sea real peace cultivated by local fisherman. After that, we continued cruising further, go throught many islands and islets to discover the hidden charm of the bay.we were very interested in the cooking class opened right on the cruise, especially cooking Vietnamese food. Arrival in Hanoi around 5.00 pm.

Day 5: Hanoi – Nha Trang

In the morning, enjoy the breakfast, car transfered us to airport for flight to Nha trang. Arrival in Nha trang, our driver we greeted by our driver and checked in the room in Nha trang. In our leisure time we free with  sandy beach.

Day 6: We enjoyed island tour. First place of sighseeing is Mun island for snorkeling and swimming. Mun island was a Marine Presever Area where you can find lots of colorful fishes and many variety of coral.At Mot island have lunch with Vietnamese food. You will suprise with it cause you can‟t think how do they arrange seats and tables for lunch on the boat. We enjoy lunch with many kind of interest foods. Especial,I enjoyed ” Live Music Show” performance on the boat. They can sing in 25 languages in the world (depend where are you come from). Dancing on the boat with “La Bamba” dance song…This is the second times I surprised with “Dance and Drinking” on the floating bar. Happy hour, free for drinks. You can drink as much as possible.Next,At Tranh Beach – White Sand Beach. We continued swimming or sun bath. Water Sport available: Jet Ski, Parasailing, Diving.their price is very cheap.At Aquarium – The Pirate Ship.We see a real huge fishes with 45 kg – 80 kg and many types of sea creatures: Boxfish, Sea Anemone, Nemo fish, Sea Cucumber.

Day 7: Nha trang  free time

Day 8: Nha trang – flight to ho chi minh city – water puppet show, cyclo and saigon river cruise
I was interesting in the unique art of a water puppet show, a traditional art form closely connected with the long-standing spiritual life of the Vietnamese people. It is performed in a pool of water with the water surface being the stage. The puppeteers stand behind a screen and control the puppets using long bamboo rods and string mechanisms hidden beneath the water surface. A traditional Vietnamese orchestra provides accompanying background music. Singers originating from north Vietnam sing songs which tell the story being acted out by the puppets which are carved out of wood. Although the authentic shows were exclusively in Vietnamese, the tales depict rural life in villages and are easy to understand. The shows  typically last for one hour and offer a colorful way to enjoy an ancient tradition.

Day 9: Mekong delta

HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – HCM ( start 8.00 – return 17.00 ) Enjoying the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as we roamed through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and we  were back home our own private collection of beautiful memories.

Ending the travel, I love Vietnam!

If you are going to Vietnam,you can contact with my friend who organized this itinerary with email: indochinacharmingtravel@gmail.com

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 25-3-2017 11:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
If you have any question,you can ask me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-3-2017 09:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing, i also book tour with this company, very nice trip, nothing is problem, very enjoyable. Highly recommend you to use this company service. For quick response, You can whatsapp with phone: +84978041500
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 01:45 PM , Processed in 0.055003 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.