注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 999|回复: 7

按着正意分解真理的道 (提摩太后书2章15节)

[复制链接]
发表于 4-4-2017 09:32 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 weijian0725 于 8-4-2017 02:57 PM 编辑

想开一个帖子,不定时地分享我所学到的,按着正意分解真理的道。以此大蓝图为基础,认识我们的信仰,努力厘清各种争议。也一定要基于圣经。
他(保罗)在一切書信上,都講論這些事。在這些書信中,有些難明白的地方,那不學無術和不穩定的人加以曲解,好像曲解別的經書一樣,就自取滅亡。(彼得後書 3:16)

阅读更多:http://www.lesfeldick.com/chines ... TradChinese2014.pdf

timeline.png
bible timeline.png
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 4-4-2017 09:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
如果大家有注意到的话,我们(外邦人)活在恩典时代,也就是“奥秘”计划。保罗是我们外邦人的使徒。所以,我们应该看中的是神给我们的计划,就是“奥秘”。不属于“奥秘”的计划的东西,例如“预言”计划是属于以色列的,不是属于教会的,律法不是属于教会的…
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7-4-2017 10:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 weijian0725 于 7-4-2017 10:40 PM 编辑

The rightly dividing teaching emphasize on the different programs of God, basically can be sorted into two programs. One is prophecy program (Israel program/Jew program/law/circumcision), another is mystery program (member of Christ(church) program/grace/uncircumcision).

按着正意分解的教导,强调的很重要的一点就是,神的计划,可大致上分为两大计划。一个是预言计划(以色列的计划/犹太人的计划/律法/割礼),一个是奥秘计划(基督肢体(教会)的计划/恩典/未割礼)。  

While end time seems approaching with a lot of sign being fulfilled and to be fulfilled, the things that we need/must do is to hold tightly on Paul's teaching , because Paul is the apostle of Gentile (Romans11:13).

当末世趋近,很多征兆得印验或将印验的时候,我们必须紧紧抓住保罗的教导,因为保罗是做我们外邦人的使徒(罗马书11章13节)。

And focus on Gods mystery program (grace), which means not to involve ourselves on Jews program because that is the covenant that God made with Jews (Daniel2:44).

我们要专注在神的奥秘计划里(恩典),就是说不要将自己参与在犹太人的计划,因为那是神和犹太人立的约(但以理书2章44节)。

In other word, the covenant is in Judaism, Judaism is now temporarily pause by God, "until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved (Romans11:25-26). Christianity is not the continuation of JudaismJudaism itself will resume, and that is after church is rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18), Judaism resumes when the 7 years start, the 7 years is also the 70th 7 years (Refer to Daniel). When I say Judasim here means prophecy program, Jews program, Israel program, Law, Circumcision.

换句话说,这约是在“犹太教”里,“犹太教”暂时停止,直到“...外邦人的數目添滿了,於是以色列全家都要得救...” (罗马书11章25-26节)。“基督教”不是“犹太教”的延续。“犹太教”会继续,这是在教会被提后(帖撒羅尼迦前書 4章13-18节)。当7年苦难开始时就是“犹太教”的恢复,这7年是第70个7年(参考但以理书)。我这里说“犹太教”的意思是预言计划,犹太人的计划,以色列的计划,律法,割礼。

I hope I m not confusing you because I just learned from this pastor and a lot for me to digest and share out.
我希望我没有混淆你们,因为我才刚刚学习,很多东西需要消化和表达。
It is important to know these two programs because it affects how we (church, believers, saints) position ourselves in God's plan.
懂得分辨这两个计划很重要,因为这将影响我们(教会,信徒,使徒)在主的计划里的定位。

#恩典=耶稣为我们的罪被钉死十字架上,后死里复活,升天。叫我们得以靠着信称义和得救。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 8-4-2017 02:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
也许这张图表更详细清楚
bible timeline.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-4-2017 05:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
weijian0725 发表于 7-4-2017 10:35 PM
The rightly dividing teaching emphasize on the different programs of God, basically can be sorted into two programs. One is prophecy program (Israel program/Jew program/law/circumcision), another is m ...

請容簡略的回覆一下:

这7年是第70个7年(参考但以理书)

但以理得到的啟示是七十個七(但9:24~27),分為三組:(1)七個七(2)六十二個七,以及(3)一個七。

前面的兩組已經應驗,只等末後的一個七。當以色列與一強人簽定一個七年盟約的時候(這盟約也許是為了方便以色列國建造她的第三聖殿),但以理末七就得著應驗。在這盟約簽定的前面三年半大致是和平的時期,但到了一七之半(但9:27,即盟約簽定之後三年半),這人就被殺,但後來卻奇跡般「復活」,之後就成為敵基督,開始逼迫殺神的子民,加上那超自然的災害,地上即開始了聖經所預言的大災難,為期三年半。當那三年半災難的日子一過去,主基督就要在閃電中,在大榮耀裡,帶著眾天使和祂得勝的聖徒,在眾目之下從天降臨。

因此,大災難為期三年半,並非有些聖經教師所說的七年。七年對地上的人來說實在是長了些。大災難若真的有七年那麼長,恐怕地上的人都要被殺個清光,沒有一個人會得救的(太24:22)。

可參讀下面連結:《啟示錄中「四十二個月」的探討》

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-4-2017 10:32 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
freeman_long 发表于 8-4-2017 05:12 PM
請容簡略的回覆一下:

但以理得到的啟示是七十個七(但9:24~27),分為三組:(1)七個七(2)六十二個七,以及(3)一個七。

前面的兩組已經應驗,只等末後的一個七。當以色列與一強人簽定一個七年盟約的時候( ...

对的弟兄,灾难是三年半而已。前三年是和平的。我没说错的话,启示录6章1到2节的“骑在白马上的拿着弓,有冠冕赐给他,他就出去,得胜并且要再得胜。”是在说这敌基督如何发挥他影响力,这前三年半的和平是他带动的。
3到4节的红马上的也是同个人,夺去和平,应该就是后三年半了…
如果说错请纠正。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 10-4-2017 01:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
weijian0725 发表于 9-4-2017 10:32 PM
对的弟兄,灾难是三年半而已。前三年是和平的。我没说错的话,启示录6章1到2节的“骑在白马上的拿着弓,有冠冕赐给他,他就出去,得胜并且要再得胜。”是在说这敌基督如何发挥他影响力,这前三年半的和平是他带动 ...

我給你的那個連接只是作參考。

文中作者把前三年半看為主在地上的生活--我覺得這太牽強了,因為若是這樣,就無法解釋在這"前三年半"之前所要發生的「簽定一個七的盟約」。比較能講得通的,就是弟兄會所說,將來會有一個強人出現,這人強到一個地步,甚至以色列也懼他,要與他簽定盟約(目前以色列誰都不怕)。簽定盟約的目的也許就是要藉助他的影響力,好讓以色列能無所阻擾的建造他們的第三聖殿。早在三十年前,建殿的材料就已經預備好,只等時機許可。但建殿的位置上有伊斯蘭教的金頂寺與銀頂寺,若強行建殿,必引起伊斯蘭世界的強烈反彈,到時世界和平次序勢必失控。因此,必須有一能鎮得住伊斯蘭世界的強人,好讓以色列在他的蔭庇下順利建殿。以色列與這強人簽定七年盟約的目的,就是能讓他們在這能鎮得住伊斯蘭世界的強人蔭庇下順利建造第三聖殿--這是我的看法。然而聖經預言,當這七年的盟約一簽定,世界人的政權就只剩下七年,七年之後,就是主基督的公開降臨,到那時候,「世上的國,成了我主和祂基督的國,祂要作王,直到永遠。」(啟11:15)

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 23-4-2017 09:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 weijian0725 于 24-4-2017 10:36 AM 编辑

If you want to be a faithful christian,
Lesson #1 choose the good version of Bible. I don't have a conclusion of which version of Bible is the best, but in this context, I will prefer King James Version.
New International Version has modified itself from the original meaning of the scripture.

For example, 2 Timothy 2:15,
King James Version (KJV)
“ Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. ”

New International Version (NIV)
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.”

Although NIV is easier to read, some of the texts used are completely different meaning from it’s original meaning. In KJV, the sentence is “rightly dividing the word of truth” , but in NIV, it becomes “correctly handles the word of truth”.

Do you spot the changes in the meaning? Dividing means to separate A from B. When we divide a group of students into two groups, we divide them by gender, or by number. Male and female can never be the same and must be divided. Even and odd number can never be the same and must be divided. When Paul asks us to rightly divide the word of truth, he is telling us there are AT LEAST two different things that cannot be mixed together. We cannot mix

1. The old covenant that God made with Israel (Law) and the new covenant that God made with Israel (Grace)

2. The Kingdom Gospel* (Jesus came to fulfill the law, the law is for Jews,) and the Grace Gospel

3. Prophetic earthly program (the covenant God made with Abraham), and Mystery heavenly program (the mystery that has been hid in God from the beginning of the world)

4. Peter ministry (Peter as one of the 12 apostles) and Paul ministry (Paul as the apostle for Gentiles**)

In NIV, the word “handles” is used. This word can never lead people to divide the word of truth. I am not sure why NIV used “handles”, but I will prefer to use KJV.

Footnote

*Kingdom Gospel means that Jesus Christ comes and be the King of Israel, therefore it is for Jews.
** Ephesians 3:1-2, King James Version (KJV)

“1For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward”

迟些会中文翻译

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 04:34 AM , Processed in 0.058920 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.