本帖最后由 eskimo1976 于 20-4-2017 06:05 PM 编辑 |
新加坡- 联合早报 link:
新加坡- 新明日报 link:
https://m.facebook.com/shinminda ... ts/1336576323067610
新加坡微平台- 新加坡狮城论坛 link:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz ... 141eef07b16fa288#rd 半身麻醉引发脑积血
请仔细读一读，注意第5 和第6 项的保密条款。
17/4/2017 早上 7:23分:
我上载了几张图片，我用手机拍下新明日报在今年4月5日的第一版(版头)和第三版(详细内文)。内文里有一段文字的小标题写着-- "脑科医生: 很罕见"，这段文字是没有出现在以上任何一个网络连接的，最后几行字是皮肤专家接受访问后说出可能只需要局部麻醉就能清除皮脂腺囊肿。我不知道为何所有以上的网络连接都没有显示这一段。
17/4/2017 傍晚 6:45分:
我发现了"新大陆"!! 原来"神秘人" 只可以在手机的脸书 block 我! 用手机上早报网的脸书写评语就不行，但是如果用桌上电脑上早报网脸书就可以写评语，但是要把脸书的 password 换掉才可以。
Our Ref: XXXX/CS/2016-134
4 January 2017
Ms Tan Siow Hong
Dear Ms Tan
XXXX XXXX XXXX HOSPITAL FEEDBACK
We refer to your feedback with regards the treatment rendered to you from 21 June 2016 to 2 July 2016. Thank you for your patience.
You had presented on 21 June 2016 with 2-day history of left gluteal swelling and pain, which was diagnosed to be secondary to left gluteal infected sebaceous cyst. On the same day, an emergency incision and drainage of the left gluteal infected cyst was performed. Prior to surgery, the anaesthetic options of general anaesthesia and regional anaesthesia (spinal anaesthesia) were discussed with you. You had requested for regional anaesthesia as you had had previous uneventful epidurals for Caesarean section. You were counseled about the risks of spinal anaesthesia including back pain, nerve injury and an increased risk of post-dural puncture headache. You had understood the risks and were agreeable to proceed with spinal anaesthesia instead of general anaesthesia. Post operatively, you had symptoms of a post-dural puncture headache. An MRI brain performed on 25 June 2016 showed a left subdural hematoma.
A family conference was held on 27 June 2016 (其实是在 28 June，连开会日期都会搞错??!) to allow you and your family members to ask questions to our doctors. The doctors explained to you that you had likely suffered a rare complication of spinal anaesthesia. The other potential cause was that it was a spontaneous event. The neurosurgeon explained that they had recommended you to treat the subdural hematoma conservatively.
As a gesture of goodwill, we are offering to waive the costs incurred at our hospital for the 9-day inpatient stay along with costs associated with the complication. The inpatient charges totals S$6,198.06. The outpatient costs incurred and paid by you after discharge (for treatment and investigations associated with the complication) totals S$2,227.29. This offer of waiver and refund is in full and final settlement of any claim that may be brought by you. This offer is subject to the signing of our settlement agreement (copy enclosed for your reference). The offer of settlement is valid until 31 January 2017, after which the offer is deemed withdrawn.
If you are agreeable to the settlement offer, please do not hesitate to contact me at XX电话号码XX or by email at XXXXX.com.sg. Please be assured that Hospital is committed to providing quality health care to our patients. Once again, thank you for sharing the feedback and we wish you and your family the best of health always.
Manager Clinical Services
XXX XXX XXX Hospital
To: XXX XXX Pte Ltd trading as XXX XXX XXX Hospital, XXXX XXX Singapore XXX and its employees, agents and servants (collectively the "Releasees" and each a "Releasee").
PATIENT: TAN SIOW HONG SXXXXXXXB
Whereas I was seen at XXX XXX XXX Hospital from 21 June 2016 to 2 July 2016, and there are claims by me, in relation to the Releasees' treatment, care and management on the above-mentioned dates (hereinafter referred to collectively as "the said management and treatment").
I, TAN SIOW HONG (NRIC SXXXXXXXB), hereby confirm that I have requested and XXXX has agreed to an ex-gratia payment amounting to Two Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Seven Singapore Dollar and Twenty Nine cents (SGD 2,227.29) and a waiver of Six Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Eight Singapore Dollars and Six cents (SGD 6,198.06) being the hospital bill for admission between 23 June 2016 to 2 July 2016 and on the terms and conditions below, in full and final settlement of all claims whatsoever, present or future, that I have or may have against the Releasees for all injury, loss, damage and/or expense directly or indirectly and howsoever caused and whether ascertained or unascertained now or hereafter or to become manifest arising out of the said management and treatment.
RELEASE & DISCHARGE
In consideration of the above, I, Tan Siow Hong (NRIC NO. SXXXXXXXB), hereby:
1) RELEASE AND DISCHARGE the Releasees from all claims or complaints whatsoever, present or future, that I have or may have arising out of the said management and treatment, and abandon, waive and renounce my rights arising out of the said management and treatment;
2) WARRANT that there is no existing legal or other action or complaint whatsoever by me against any of the Releasees in relation to the said management and treatnent;
3) AGREE that as part of this settlement agreement, no further legal or other action or complaint whatsoever shall be taken by me or any of my representatives against the Releasees in relation to the said management and treatment;
4) AGREE TO INDEMNIFY each of the Releasees for all loss and expense should there be any legal or other action or complaint whatsoever taken or made against the Releasees in relation to the said management and treatment by me or any representative(s);
5) UNDERTAKE to keep this settlement strictly confidential, including, but not limited to, not disclosing or divulging to the media or any party whatsoever, or causing or allowing anyone to do likewise, the fact of and/or details of this settlement, including, but not limited to, the settlement consideration, and anything whatsoever relating to and connected with the said management and treatment;
6) AGREE that if I breach clause 5 above (the "Confidentiality Clause") or cause or allow anyone to do likewise, I shall indemnify the Releasees for all loss, damage and expense incurred in relation to the said breach and for all steps taken by the Releasees or any one or more of them for the enforcement of the Confidentiality Clause against me and/or any party whatsoever; and
7) CONFIRM that this settlement agreement is on the basis that there is no admission of liability whatsoever by XXXX, its employees, agents and/or servants in relation to the said management and treatment.
I, TAN SIOW HONG (NRIC NO. SXXXXXXB), confirm that I have had the opportunity to review this document and to seek legal advice on the same. I have fully understood the contents of this document and voluntarity signed this Settlement Agreement after I have fully understood the content.
Name: Tan Siow Hong
NRIC No: SXXXXXXXB