注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 700|回复: 0

Ara Damansara 婴幼儿 托儿服务

[复制链接]
发表于 7-5-2017 03:10 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托儿服务(两个月以上的婴儿到三岁幼儿)。

更新:2015,2016年出生的幼儿组已额满。目前开放2017年出生的婴儿组。三位名额,额满即至。

在幼儿教育界工作了十二年,深深明白早教的重要性,所以怀上第二胎后就辞职在家照顾我的两个孩子。如今孩子已渐渐长大,除了想让我的孩子能有同龄玩伴外也希望能以本身经验和专业知识帮助其他有需要的双薪父母。以下是我的简介:

专业资格:毕业于学前教育系、受政府承认的早教导师、幼儿音乐导师
背景:曾于国际学校、音乐学院和幼儿园执教
   哺乳妈妈和BLW执行妈妈

地区:Ara Damansara

有兴趣者可watsapp或致电016-2600852询问。

Calling for 2017 babies!

I received many calls but forced to turn down the enquiries because the toddler group and infant group of 2015/16 babies are FULL!
Good news is we are going to open the place for babies who born on year 2017 soon.

In case you missed my post earlier, please refer to below:
I am a SAHM of 2 children. I quit my job as a preschool teacher and music instructor when I pregnant with my youngest child. Now, as my youngest child grown up and he started to look for playmates I guess it is a good time for me to apply my profession in early year education to serve the community. I am going to accept a few children who are same age with my child for daycare at my home. With the help of my trained care giver, the children will be following scheduled time table including meal and tea time, nap time, not to forget the toddler program (sensory development, music and movement, lingustic play, etc..) !
Just in case you are curious, here is some information you might want to know.
Qualification: Graduated from Early Childhood Education,
                      Government Certified Early Childhood Educator,
Early Year Music instructor.
Background: Teaching young children for 12 years in international school, music centre, and preschool.
                     Mother of 2. Both taken care by me since born.
                     Fully breastfeed mother
                     BLW (baby lead weaning) practitioner
Area: Ara Damansara
Service available: start from January 2017
Feel free to contact me for further information if you are keen.
Thanks and god bless!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 9-5-2024 10:49 AM , Processed in 0.067874 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.