找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 3390|回复: 50

国母劲!国母醒!国母顶瓜瓜……儿童…

[复制链接]
发表于 17-8-2017 08:44 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 元旦8466 于 18-8-2017 01:05 PM 编辑

她惊讶的发现,附设在雪州万宜国民大学的《学前教育班》,不但老师水平很有问题,教英语的老师连基本英语都不会讲;儿童宿舍的卫生设备非常肮脏,厕所根本没有清理,儿童连自己刷牙都不会!而校舍的维修工作也非常简陋。说好的每年80亿令吉拨款呢?80亿令吉做出来的东西,竟然是这个样子?
非常明显的,每年80亿的财政预算,绝大部分都已经进了私人口袋啊啊啊!!!
而罗斯玛竟然还嫌80亿拨款不够,还敢敢跟她的老公开口要求更多拨款!看了真想骂Puniaboh!
法尔阿都的踢爆真相,进一步证实了所谓的《学前教育基金》只是罗斯玛利用儿童的名义诈取国家钱财进私人口袋的勾当罢了。
大马著名的马来戏剧编导法尔阿都Fa Abdul今天在马来网站专栏讲述她曾经获准参观一座由《学前教育基金会》Permata Foundation主导推行的学堂及宿舍,里面的设备破陋得触目惊心,而负责教导英文的老师,竟然连基本的英语都说得不好!
法尔阿都哀嚎写道:这样简陋粗糙的东西,一点都不像是每年拨款80亿令吉所应该有的。莫说80亿令吉,恐怕8000万都不值!

法尔阿都是马来社会中少数敢怒敢言、不畏权贵的知识分子。她是一位极有才华、个性独立的女性,离婚后独自养大两个孩子。她也是本地舞台剧的著名编剧家及短片导演。
以下是法尔阿都在Malaysiainsight.com网站专栏全文:
(这是原文链接https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/11100/)
数天前,首相最爱的老婆罗斯玛公开跟她老公伸手要更多钱让她搞学前教育基金。她的理由是:没有面粉,做不出好吃的曲奇饼干。
我非常怀疑,罗斯玛到底懂不懂怎样制作曲奇饼。我相信她只是不断要钱买原料,但是所买的原料是不
要做出好吃的曲奇饼,只是买好的原料是不够的,你还必须要懂得怎样搓粉,怎样调配、怎样发酵、怎样烘焙。没有良好的厨艺,就算原料再好,做出来的成品都只能像是一种灾难。
所以当我听到罗斯玛说《我要大家明白我所做的一切都是为了给孩子们最好的学前教育福利》时,我曾经真的相信她会尽心尽力做得很好。
可惜,当我亲眼见到《学前教育》的真实面貌之后,我只能说,罗斯玛,你只是一个半桶水的烹饪学徒罢了。你除了整天伸手要钱之外,其实你根本不懂得学前教育的真谛,不会做却乱乱做,根本只是利用儿童名义达到你的私人目的罢了。

数年前,我曾经有幸参与一项有关自闭症儿童题材的短片的摄制工作。在寻找适当的拍摄地点时,我和我的摄影团队被介绍到了位于雪州万宜国民大学附设的学前教育中心Permata Centre。我们在那里住了三天,而我亲眼看到的一切,几乎完全颠覆了原本的想象,让我深受震撼。
当我观摩上课的情景时,我非常讶异的发现授课老师的英文水平很差,但他竟然是英语老师!我亲耳听到他连江鱼仔的英文‘an-cho-vies’ 竟然念成了 ‘an-co-vies’!
我记得又一个清早,我看到一些学生竟然连自己刷牙都不会,而是由老师帮他们刷牙;当我询问老师为什么这样时,老师的答案令我昏倒:《因为洗脸盆太高,他们的身材太矮,我们帮他们比较容易》。
那他们怎样才能学会自立啊?
于是我们决定找来一张小凳子,让这个7岁的自闭症儿童学习自己刷牙。我们更惊讶的发觉,当他站上小凳子后,竟然自己就会刷牙了,而且还刷得非常熟练。
这证明什么呢?这证明你不给他机会自己做,他永远没机会学习自立!我们亲眼所见,不仅刷牙,连洗澡、穿衣服也是由老师动手,不给儿童机会自己学习!老师们的借口总是这个:《他们不会,所以我们只好帮他们》。
学前教育的老师们竟然是这种水平,你真的相信他们能教出独立自主的学生吗?他们真的能够教导自闭儿童学习独立生活吗?这就是我所说的,给你最好的原料都没用,你不懂烹调技术,给再多的物资设备都只是浪费。

实际上我们看到的远远不只是这样,还有宿舍的设备和维修也让我们摇头叹息。厕所非常肮脏,根本没有好好清理,厕所的地板充满肮脏的黑点,洗手盆沾满污垢;还有还有,宿舍旁边专为儿童而设的游泳池也非常肮脏,根本就不曾换水清洗过。
我实在不明白,为什么首相每年都从财政预算案中拨出数十亿令吉给学前教育基金,但学前教育的设施和师资竟然差劣到这种地步?钱都去哪了?自从2007年成立学前教育基金以来,政府拨给基金的钱已经不少过300亿,可是我强烈怀疑,这些钱根本没有被善加利用,而是被挥霍掉了。真正需要帮助的儿童,根本没有获得妥善照顾。
我真的不知道,我也没有这种身份和地位去询问我们尊贵的第一夫人:你真的有把每年几十亿的拨款都用在这些儿童身上吗?
但是,我真心期望,如果罗斯玛说的《每个儿童都是国家的珍贵宝物》是出于真心诚意的话,那么,在她不断抱怨她的老公给的钱不够之前,应该先去调查,为什么通过学前教育基金拨款设立的儿童中心,设备和福利竟然都差劣到这么恶心的地步。
我更希望她所说的《珍宝》,真的是指儿童,而非全国人民诟病的Cincin钻戒珍宝。

我也希望罗斯玛对儿童是真心的。所以我建议她最好还是先学会烹饪技术,否则就算国家给了你最好的原料,你制造出来的东西,始终都是半桶水,贻笑大方罢了。
Do you know how to bake cookies, Rosmah?
By: Fa Abdul
A FEW days ago, the prime minister’s beloved wife Rosmah Mansor requested for more public money from her dearest hubby for her Permata foundation.
She claimed, 「You cannot make cookies without forking out for flour」.
While I doubt Rosmah even knows how to bake cookies…err I meant, I doubt she even has the time to bake them (you know how busy our First Lady is), I believe there is more to cookie-baking than the financial capacity to purchase the ingredients.
You see, to bake good cookies, you not only need ingredients of good quality, but most importantly, you also need a good baker. Without one, no matter how good your ingredients are, the cookies could still be a disaster.
「I want you all to know what we are doing is for the best for our children,」 said Rosmah, wanting everyone to know that Permata had been doing a fantastic job with the ‘cookie baking’.

As much as I hate to be the party pooper here, I doubt Permata is doing such a great job, thanks to its half-baked chef.
A couple of years ago, I had the privilege to work on a documentary about autistic children. Searching for a main character, my crew and I were brought to a Permata centre for autistic children located in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi.
We spent three days at the Permata Kurnia, and throughout our shooting schedule, I saw many things which concerned me greatly.
While observing the classes, I realised the teachers had very low English proficiency despite being entrusted to conduct English lessons. One time, a teacher even taught her class to pronounce ‘an-cho-vies’ as ‘an-co-vies’!
During a scene at the bathroom, I asked the teacher why one of our characters was not brushing his own teeth, but instead, had the teacher do it for him. Her response that the boy was too short to use the sink, blew me away.
「It’s easier for us to brush his teeth for him. He may take forever,」 she claimed.
My producer then suggested we get the boy a small stool – and the 7-year-old boy who had to depend on teachers to brush his teeth all these while, miraculously brushed his own teeth with no fuss what-so-ever!
It was astounding for us to realise that the teachers did not take any proactive measures to train the boy to handle his basic routine such as brushing teeth, taking a shower and wearing clothes, but instead gave us many excuses of his inability to do so. Oddly, in the three days of shooting, we managed to witness him do all of them!

And that’s not all, the facilities were in sad condition too. The toilet was dirty and made me gag, despite us arriving first thing in the morning for the shoot. Black stains around the tiles and sink worsened the appearance. And to top it all, the swimming pool meant for the autistic children was beyond operational for quitesome time (at the point of the shoot).
The thing is, if Permata foundation has been awarded with lucrative budget of hundreds of millions since its establishment in 2007, I cannot fathom why the Permata Kurnia centre is so deprived of care.
Having seen what I have seen, I now wonder about other centres under the Permata foundation – are they well managed, or are they too suffering from lack of proper attention?
I don’t know. Who am I anyway to question our beloved first lady’s brainchild based on one encounter, right?
But then again, if 「every child is precious」 as per Permata’s tagline, perhaps Rosmah owes it to the public to conduct a proper investigation before requesting the government to fork out more financial aid to get more ‘flour’ for her cookie baking.
Anyway, all this talk about cookies is making me hungry. I think I’ll just go bake myself some – but unlike Rosmah, I shall purchase my ingredients with my own money.
=====================
If you know Fa, you know that Fa doesn’t take shit from anyone. Maybe that’s why she was inspired to do her most recent play, Tales from the Jamban.

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-8-2017 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
看来MCMC 要捉一两个网民杀鸡儆猴了,居然敢这样侮辱国母。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 08:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
这个很有问題.拿的钱多过华小几十,几百陪.
可是不知用到那.
反对党也好像没追问.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 08:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
好像不是 马来人!是!mamak
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 08:58 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
bcteh 发表于 17-8-2017 08:53 PM
这个很有问題.拿的钱多过华小几十,几百陪.
可是不知用到那.
反对党也好像没追问.

确实没有追问她

一直故意闪过她

呵呵呵呵呵呵呵

原因不详
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-8-2017 08:59 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Cinabaku 发表于 17-8-2017 08:51 PM
看来MCMC 要捉一两个网民杀鸡儆猴了,居然敢这样侮辱国母。

为何你会说这太监奴才会说的话呢?!!
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 17-8-2017 08:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
这件事只有他们自己土族才能揭穿揭发。。。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
xiyu8910 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
元旦8466 发表于 17-8-2017 08:59 PM
为何你会说这太监奴才会说的话呢?!!

大胆刁民, 你眼中还有王法吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-8-2017 09:13 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 us2009 于 17-8-2017 09:15 PM 编辑
bcteh 发表于 17-8-2017 08:53 PM
这个很有问題.拿的钱多过华小几十,几百陪.
可是不知用到那.
反对党也好像没追问.

我敢肯定希盟有追问过 相关新闻就在malaysia kini
只是我懒惰找给你

当然 你们问 你们喊 河马都懒得理你们
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:26 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
假冒是神50 发表于 17-8-2017 08:58 PM
确实没有追问她

一直故意闪过她

呵呵呵呵呵呵呵

原因不详

问太多吃炸弹的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-8-2017 09:31 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Cinabaku 发表于 17-8-2017 09:10 PM
大胆刁民, 你眼中还有王法吗?

俺好不好回你句:"小民该死"呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:33 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
sihong 发表于 17-8-2017 09:26 PM
问太多吃炸弹的

从来没一个反对党去举报MACC

就算再多的关于她的喝霸王KOPI

嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:37 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
假冒是神50 发表于 17-8-2017 09:33 PM
从来没一个反对党去举报MACC

就算再多的关于她的喝霸王KOPI

嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯

你意思是 河马是自己人???
无间道??
然后 大 boss 出场下一届 首相??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
她竟然敢诬蔑抹黑中立们心中的老母!其罪当诛!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
元旦8466 发表于 17-8-2017 09:31 PM
俺好不好回你句:"小民该死"呢?

好吧,就讲几句好话呗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 09:56 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
马来女编剧家...
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 17-8-2017 10:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
原來這裡有 300億,那還稀罕 26億 幹嘛?

此女作家打臉火箭粉啪啪啪了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 10:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
马华民政网络兵团跪拜的国母大笔大笔地sapu人民的钱没有问题,没有贪污,
林冠英买便宜才是贪污。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
xiyu8910 + 5 精品文章

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2017 10:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
蓝火爆 发表于 17-8-2017 09:37 PM
她竟然敢诬蔑抹黑中立们心中的老母!其罪当诛!

来人!狗头砍。。。啊不。。。C4伺候。。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-8-2017 10:25 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
一燈大師 发表于 17-8-2017 10:13 PM
原來這裡有 300億,那還稀罕 26億 幹嘛?

此女作家打臉火箭粉啪啪啪了。

啊大师!这300块是光明正大出公数的!如何啪啪啪???
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 09:02 AM , Processed in 0.097922 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.