佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: gavin@_@

印度恐怖分子用中國製手榴彈, 結果沒爆炸救平民一命

[复制链接]
发表于 22-10-2017 08:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
  印度人评论东北邦要求加入中国。三泰虎(santaihu.com)1月3日译文。印度东北部的七个邦号称七姐妹:阿鲁纳恰尔邦(即我藏南)、阿萨姆邦、梅加拉亚邦、曼尼普尔邦、米佐拉姆邦、那加兰邦和特里普拉邦。印度东北各邦的民族,由于相貌和中国人很相似,在印度其他地区经常面对各种各样种族歧视,尤其是东北印度的女孩子,肤色较浅,而且和其他印度人非常不一样,让她们成为了强奸犯注意的目标,东北邦的人一直想从印度独立出来,由于人种和中国接近,很多人想干脆加入中国算了。

版权所有:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
  原文标题:Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China; netizens’ comments
  原文链接:http://www.ministryoftofu.com/20 ... s/?replytocom=45744

藏南女孩
  印度东北各邦的民族,包括藏南地的阿鲁纳恰尔邦,由于相貌和中国人很相似,在印度其他地区经常面对各种各样种族歧视,尤其是东北印度的女孩子,肤色较浅,而且和其他印度人非常不一样,让她们成为了强奸犯注意的目标,东北邦的人一直想从印度独立出来,由于人种和中国接近,很多人想干脆加入中国算了,过去这些年,印度没有给这些地区投入任何资金,这些地区经济发展严重落后。下面是很多东北邦德人的讨论,很多人想离开印度转投中国。

印度东北邦要求加入中国
  Su (London)

Why don India giv NE part to China。So Chinese taught

Delhiwalas a good lesson????

为什么印度不把西北部划给中国,这样中国人可以给德里好好上一课??

(Mumbai)

China should step in and take north eastern indian states。 Anyways indians from different states hate each other。 What big deal if india

中国应该介入拿走印度东北部各州。反正印度不同州都彼此仇恨。还何必维持一个印度。

印度东北邦要求并入中国
  AK (Kunming)

Bengal and North Eastern states should merge with China。 The former being communist and cultural affinity and the latter on racial make up。 Enough with Hindustani rule。 They will be more productive and prosper in China。

孟加拉邦和东北邦应当和中国合并,前者是因为共产主义者和文化上的亲和力,后者是因为种族构成。印度斯坦的统治够了,在中国他们能更加繁荣发展

I have been in China for 2 years, Both North Indian features and the Tibetean features very closer to Chinese features,their cultures is very similitude。

我在中国呆了两年,北方印度人和西藏人的特征很像中国人,文化上也十分相似。

印度东北邦要求加入中国
  China should take over this province,they will be treated in a more civilized manner。

中国应该接管这个省,他们将以一种更为文明的方式被对待。

when china attacked india in 1962, no single citizen

was harrased by chinease army。 People from assam and arunachal treated the

indian army at their best who fled away from war。 ask any 1962 war veteran。

but the sad part is that indian army is raping by 13 year old girl year old girl to 60 year old lady during operations against militant in NE as if they have been told NE is a colony of india

当1962年中国进攻印度时,中国军队没有骚扰一个当地人。

阿萨姆邦和阿鲁纳恰尔邦的百姓们尽其可能款待了逃离战争的印度军队。可以问任何一个1962年战争的老兵。

但不幸的是后来印度军队在与当地游击队作战时,强奸了从13岁的小姑娘到60岁的老太婆,就好像有人告诉印军:东北部是印度的一个殖民地(什么意思,难道当年英军也是这么对待印度殖民地的)

印度东北邦要求加入中国
  以下是印度网民的评论:

karni pratap | September 30, 2012

guys ! i am from rajasthan ! i belong to a rajput family ! in india tribals r given a 50% reservation in government jobs ! but v dont get a single percent ! but dis thing never bothered us ! we din ask indian govt. to separate us ! i hav got a lot of frnds in NE ! in my skul around 20 to 25 STUDENTS r frm NE ! u can ask any NE INDIAN who has been in here for a while if he/she has faced any problm in here !

各位,我来自拉贾斯坦邦的一个拉其普特家族!在印度,政府工作有一半为部落里的人预留,而我们一点也没有配额!但我们从来没有在意,不会要求印度政府区别对待我们!我有许多东北邦的朋友!学校有大约20-25名学生来自东北邦!你们可以去问问这里的东北邦人,问他们是否在这里遇到麻烦!

原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com

Jackie | September 30, 2012

I’m Filipina & I had a boyfriend of 2 years from Nagaland. I admit that when I met him the first time, I mistook him for a local coz aside from his face that looks more Filipino than me (I’m Mestiza or half-White), he’s also a Christian which is the religion of 94% of Philippines, Catholics & Protestants combined. Anyway back to the topic, as I’m educating myself on his culture, I found out that they are being discriminated in other Indian states & some even question their Indianness simply because of how they look which isn’t fair & not only that, the economic situation there is really heart-breaking & therefore there is a lack of support from the Indian government. These factors, can lead to identity crisis & eventually an insurgency so you guys can’t really blame them. I feel sorry for these people, they are nice people overall, they have a fascinating culture which is also overlooked (I can’t find these in the “Incredible India” ads or on documentaries on TV about Indians). They also deserve to be treated equally.

And about the Chinese, why are they sooo greedy to even think of invading another place? Aren’t they feel content that they have Tibet & has 1/3 of the world’s people? Then they also trying to claim the Spratlys Islands which really belongs to us. Shame on them >_<

我是菲律宾人,男友来自印度那加兰邦,谈了两年。刚遇到他时,我误以为他是本地人。他不仅长得比我更像菲律宾人(我是女混血儿,有一半白人血统),而且是一个基督徒。菲律宾94%的人信仰该宗教。回到话题上来,平时的耳濡目染让我了解了他的文化。我发现他在印度其他邦受歧视。仅因为长相不同,有些人甚至质疑他的印度人身份,这是不公平的。不仅如此,他家乡的经济状况真的令人心碎,缺少印度政府的支持。这些因素导致认同危机,结果出现叛乱。所以你们不能怪他们。我为这些人感到遗憾,他们总体来说是好的,有迷人但遭忽视的文化(在《不可思议的印度》的广告和电视上播放的有关印度人的纪录片中,我找不到这些内容)。他们受到平等对待本是理所当然的。

至于中国人嘛,他们为什么如此贪婪,还想入侵另一个地方?他们已经有了西藏,有世界三分之一的人,这样还不满足?南沙群岛真的属于我们,他们还极力声称对其拥有主权。太无耻了 >_<

Jasmit | November 2, 2012

Jackie, You have good points, i am also working with my Philippino counterparts and our offices r in Makati city Manila & Baguio, This is the speciality of India that we have unity in diversity..I do not agree that Indian govt. has discreminated the NE part of India. they have pumped alot of money in NE, lots of packages are being given to NE for their development, Its all drained out due to many reasons. The main reasons are the currupt politicians, and the second main reason is the residents of those states… I am sorry if some one feel hurt but that is the truth.. They are not maintaining the developments from the govt. side because they are being brain washed by the Chinese Pigs..even though they are not contributing in the development for their own states…I think NE peoples should raise their voice against the terrorists who threat them for money (without Discremination)..Till the time they support these types of terrorists, who are trying to brainwash NE people, NE cannot be the developed part of India.. Chinese Pigs are actualy cunning peoples, they don’t let the peace flourish in the NE region and will keep on trying to brainwash the localites due to their greed of invading the land…Philippinos are also look alike Chinese but they don’t wana give a inch of their land to China, Why some NE peoples are doing this?? simply its becouse of the Chinese influence and the money they are recieving from the Chinise govt in order to flourish the insurgency in this region. I think the ball is always in the court of NE peoples but the problem is they don’t know how to hit…

Jackie,说得很好。我也和菲律宾人一起共事,办公室在马尼拉碧瑶市马卡提城。“多元化下的统一”是印度的特色。要说印度政府歧视东北邦,我不敢苟同。印度在东北邦投入了许多资金,推出了许多一揽子发展计划。种种原因导致计划终止。腐败的政客是罪魁祸首,其次是东北邦人民。如果有人感觉受到伤害,那么抱歉,不过这是真的。他们被中国洗脑,不支持政府的发展计划。即便东北邦人对发展没有贡献,我想他们总该反对那些勒索其钱财的恐怖分子。只要东北邦人还支持这些试图给其洗脑的恐怖分子,东北邦就无法成为印度发达的地区。中国人着实狡猾,不让东北邦繁荣起来,觊觎这块土地,持续对当地人洗脑。菲律宾人长得也像中国人,但决不对中国让一寸土地。为什么东北邦人要这么做?因为中国人的影响力,中国政府援助的资金让该地区的叛乱活动猖獗。我想主动权掌握在东北邦人民手中,问题是他们不知道如何下手...

wang-Indian | October 19, 2012

To all those rubbish NE Indians speaking on behalf on NEians. I AM A PROUD INDIAN FROM NE INDIA L….Stop cribbing and trolling here. India is a land of oppertunity and freedom. You opt for china, u r dead instantly. I agree our facial, cultural etc resembles the chinese but that ain’t the criteria for opting China as a mother country. How stupid the thread starter is.

I agree Indian congress govte has been neglecting NE India for so long but this isnt the case only with NE India, look at Bihar, Jharkhand, WB etc etc. Every states except for few has been neglected to core by this Congress govt. The reason why we have all sorts of problems in these states ranging from poverty, unemplyment to Naxalism worst than many NE states. Since 90′s crores of Rs has been pumped to NE India. Where have they gone??? Are the ministers, MLA’s doing enough except for core corruption. 1st ask your respective govt aboutr the funds alloted by center for developement. In every sector corruption bumps up. Just for a simple UDC/LDC , Police personal etc job lakhs of Rs is being demanded as a bribe else you wont get a job. Are roads, buildings etc being constructed properly from those crores of funds sent? And are you doing enough to prevent those before lamenting Indians and India here.

For racism, i remember when we were in boarding and for that matter even in our locality, the outsiders were treated badly. I mean people from plains who doesnt look mongoloids, even from other tribes and states were racially abused. Its a human nature for taunting but thing is slowly coming to terms. Govt of India is doing enough , take an oppertunity and raise yourself. raise above the malicious thinking you have been jotting down here .

致代表印度人大放厥词的垃圾东北邦人:我是一名来自东北邦的自豪印度人,你们别在这里“钓鱼”。印度是一块充满机遇和自由的土地。要是选择中国,立马会完蛋。我们的长相和文化的确类似中国人,但那不是选择中国当做祖国的标准。楼主真是愚蠢。

印度国大党政府已经忽视东北邦很长一段时间了,但这样的情况并不局限于东北邦,看看比哈尔邦、贾坎德邦、西孟加拉邦等几个邦。除了少数几个邦之外,大多数邦被国大党政府完全忽视。这些邦的问题包括人们生活贫穷、大量失业、印共纳萨尔派分子的叛乱,情况比许多东北邦更糟糕。自从90年代以来,许多资金被投入了东北邦。这些资金去哪了?除了腐败发挥得淋漓尽致,部长们、议员们在其他方面有竭尽全力吗?先问问各自政府,中央政府下拨资金的去向呢。各部门的腐败一度猖獗。不行贿的话,你就别想获得公务员岗位。下拨的资金有被合理用于修建公路、大厦等设施吗?在为印度人和印度感到悲哀前,先看自己有没有尽力阻止这些事情发生。

至于种族主义,我记得在本地上车时,外来者也受到恶劣对待。外来者是指那些来自平原的非蒙古人种,甚至其他部落和其他邦的人也会受到种族主义漫骂。嘲笑别人是人的本性,但大家会慢慢达成共识。印度政府做得够多了,抓住机会,提高自己的水平,摒弃有关加入中国的恶毒想法。

楼主发言:13次 发图:0张 | 更多 举报 | 分享 | 楼主 | 点赞
赏金最多 | 打赏最多按照全社区用户收到的赏金数排行

清风一笑醉
48人打赏 赏金73.07万
11月24,该撤了,朋友们,大盘短线见顶了

股痴2008
58人打赏 赏金42.16万
在股市生存的唯一技能是-----跟随主力资金流

四书五经丶
11人打赏 赏金40.62万
山医卜命相!五术杂谈!

楼主:Pro_server 时间:2013-01-04 02:06:00
  james | January 15, 2012

aftr reading all the commnts ..i came at a point tat indians have treated people of NE v.badly..n nw also they do ,may be it has lessen but but..its v.poor thnkng of an Indian.
  Govt.of india should take care of every state especialy Tripura..becoz tat land belongs to Tripuri tribe..dan how can a bengali refugee is leading a state..n those people are cuming 4m bangladesh..through them out of country ..As Bengali leads in WB,Marathi leads Maharastra,Bihari leads Bihar etc etc etc dan why a Tripuri or Dberma is nt leading Tripura??
  if indian govt. and indian people cant treat or except The people of NE india as a true indian brother and sister than i think its better to be seperated.
  and that doesnt mean tat NE should Be added to China,its true that people looks same.but Chinese may also treat NE like Tibet. .better to form a seperate COUNTRY Or INDIAN govt.should change the situation Or Chinese can take NE giving a surety of proper Independence.
  No nid to fight
  What to do is v.simple just take public votes and comments and do as what the people of NE wants.
  thats it!
  all what i want is do not capture any1s right.
  i m jst talkng the reality.
  not with any1s favour.

看完评论后,我得出一个结论,即印度人虐待东北邦人。也许考虑不周的印度人会认为虐待有所减轻。

印度政府应该照顾好每个邦,特别该照顾属于特里普利部落人的特里普拉邦...该死的,怎么会由孟加拉难民领导这个邦....孟加拉人领导孟加拉邦,马拉地人领导马拉斯特拉邦、比哈尔人领导比哈尔邦....该死的,为什么不是由特里普利人或者Dberma人来领导特里普拉邦?

如果印度政府和人民不能把东北邦人当做真正的兄弟姐妹看待,那么最好分开算了。分开并不意味着东北邦要加入中国。虽说长得一样,但中国人也可能像对待西藏一样对待东北邦。最好建立一个独立的国家,或者印度政府改变目前的状况,或者中国人拿走东北邦,保证给予适当的独立。

怎么做呢,很简单,投票自决,让东北邦人自己来决定怎么做。就这样!

我的愿望是别剥夺任何人的权利。我只是道出真相,不是投好某些人。

injo lore | January 27, 2012

I belong to the galo tribe of arunachal pradesh and i hate this black indians….this indians treated us second class citizen,but what are they?They themselves are 3rd class in our eye’s,that why we called the indians as nyipak(nyi-man,pak,thrownway) that is thrownaway man,bastard who have no place to reside…this blacks are trying to influx north east and make it more look like a blacks regions,but we mongoliod people will not make it happen…..long live northeast

我属于“阿鲁纳恰尔邦”加洛部落,讨厌印度黑鬼....印度人把我们当做二等公民看待,但他们算什么?他们在我们眼里也是三等公民,所以我们会称印度人为“nyipak”,也就是废人,没有地方居住的杂种。这些黑鬼想涌入东北,把这块地方变成黑人地区,但我们黄色人种不会让其目标达成.....东北邦万岁。

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 22-10-2017 08:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
举报 | 收藏 |        1楼 | 打赏 | 回复 | 评论(6) | 赞
违天命: 2016-12-28 11:02:54  评论
果然认识到自己是黄色人种了啊,即使在印度难道不该是天生的高种姓吗
韩棒死绝喜大普奔: 2016-12-28 11:15:21  评论
评论 违天命:天生高种姓的是白种雅利安人,至于黄种人……艹那地方本来就是我们的,跟种姓没半毛钱关系
剩余 4 条评论  点击查看  我要评论
楼主:Pro_server 时间:2013-01-04 02:07:00
  Subhodip Banerjee | February 1, 2012

Hello all. I am from Bengal. It is really sad to hear about the atrocities that have been committed against people from North_east by mainstream Indians. I am from Kolkata and I see plenty of people from the North-East, who come here to study. To me they are just as normal as we are.

I must confess that most of the mainstream Indian cultures are a bit insular, i.e., they are not open to mixing with people from other socities or races. This leads to a false sense of superiority among people, as they dont get the opportunity to evalute themselves in the eyes of others. I have heard people making derogatory comments over the appearance of North-easterners. Those comments have hurt me a lot. Even the young and modern generation suffers from such stereotypes.

However, I can tell you that we are proud of the 7 states of the North-East. Atleast I am. They make our country colourful. Without them we will become poorer, culturally as well as intellectually. They produce some of our best sportspersons. Also, the N-E girls are far better looking than any girl from mainland India. By nature, they are straight forward and simple.

It is my request to the people of the region to stick with India. Not all mainlanders are the same. You are always welcome to Kolkata, anytime, for anyhting. I am sure, you will find people in this city who will welcome you with open arms.

大家好,我来自孟加拉邦。听说主流印度人对东北邦人犯下的暴行后真的很难过。我是加尔各答人,这里有许多东北邦人来求学。

必须承认主流印度文化有点狭隘,即对与来自其他社会或者种族的人不持开放态度,给人们一种优越感的错觉,失去了给别人评估的机会。我听说有人发表贬损东北邦人外貌的言论。这些言论深深伤害了我。

然而,我们为东北7个邦自豪,至少我是这样。他们让我们国家变得多姿多彩。没有他们的话,我们的文化就不会那么丰富。他们培养了其中一些我们最好的体育运动员。此外,东北女孩比印度大陆任何地方的女孩长得漂亮得多。

恳请东北人民继续留在印度。并不是所有大陆人都是那样。加尔各答总是会欢迎你们的到来。我确信,你会发现这个城市的人会张开双臂欢迎你。

voice of the insulted | February 2, 2012

see dis dirty minded mainland indian wat dey r interested iz only wid the northeastern gal n itz land dey really dont kare abut uz at all due to dis mentality i hate dis main-lander indian we want to live to peace plz dont try to change our identity, plz dont torture us using wid u r force(indian army) plz stop raping our galz wen dey go to study in u r metro politan cites (coz u dint develop any job opportunities here in our land) plz not teasing uz plz stop taunting our galz n insulting dem coz dey r more beautiful n preety den u r dirty momz plz let uz develop plz not spread hatred among our own people plz dont try to change the demograpic of the area by sending more n more biharies n bengali from bihar n bangladesh plz stop exploting uz plz we want to live i n peace u people have done enuf in dis 60 years we were once proud community n u people have finished our economy our identity even our racial purity plz dont make uz black ,cheap, dirty n filthy like u are plz we want to live in peace an if dis iz given u kan be an proud indian.i myself iz an hindu n use to proud of it but now i m not i use to be proud of indian army but now i hate dem i use to feel proud dat we were part of india but i now rethink abut my pride. i dont want to an chinese also but i think sumtimes wud we have be given better treatment if we were part of china coz we have seen how indian treat uz in metropoliton city rape our sister in kill our brother in the name of unity in diveristy dey play wid our sister n leave dem n in name of unity (in rarest of the rarest case ) in trying to chage of population by marrying our ladies an trying to indanize uz we want to live wid pride an dignity not waz sex toyz n chowkidar of u r people. give uz our pride back plz..den we have no problem to be an indian . dont kill uz gradually like it .if it continue i think god ill send uz sumone to help uz may be our mongolaid brotherz residing in china.but india iz an strong nation n dey r tryin to bow by using der military n psychological warfare tactickz. n dey r succesful see how dis sex lusted indian look at our sister as if after having sex wid our sister dey have conquered china itz der mentality how cheap dey r dey r suffering for n inferioirty complexity from the chinese so dis pigz target uz to have an false sense of pride. indian plz we r not u r enemy n by targetting uz u r not defeating chinese u people r inferior to chinese n u people must know it we r also indian dont behave like an defeated pigz

思想下流的印度内地人只对东北女孩和东北土地感兴趣........我讨厌内地人,我们想和平生活,请不要改变我们的身份,请不要使用暴力(印度军队)来虐待我们。我们的女孩去城市求学时,请不要强奸她们。(你们没有在我们这块土地创造任何就业机会)。请不要因为她们比你们的妈妈漂亮就戏弄她们,不要嘲笑她们,不要在人们中传播仇恨,请不要改变东北的人口结构,别让越来越多的比哈尔人和孟加拉人涌入,请不要剥削我们,我们只想和平生活。

60年来,你们做的坏事够多了。你们终结了我们的经济,终结了我们的身份,甚至玷污了我们的种族纯洁性。请不要让我们变成你们那样下贱、肮脏的黑鬼。拜托,我们只想和平生活。 我是印度教徒,曾为此自豪,但现在不会;我曾经为印度军队自豪,但现在讨厌他们.....

我也不想成为中国人,但有时候想想,加入中国是否能得到更好的待遇。我们已经看过了印度人是如何在大城市对待我们的,他们以“多样化统一”的名义强奸我们的姐妹,杀害我们的兄弟.....娶我们的女人,试图改变我们的人口,让我们“印度化”。我们想要有尊严地生活着,不想成为性玩具。给我们尊严,我们就会愿意当印度人。如果这种情况持续下去,我认为上帝会派人来帮我们的,也许是中国的黄色人种兄弟。

印度是强大的国家,试图使用军队和心理战来令我们屈服,他们成功了,看看性贪婪的印度人盯着我们的姐妹,似乎与我们的姐妹发生关系后就等于征服了中国,他们的思想多么下流。他们在中国人面前有自卑情结,所以把目标瞄准我们,以求找到虚伪的自豪感。印度人,拜托,我们不是敌人,把目标瞄准我们不等于击败中国人。你们不如中国人,但必须明白,我们也是印度人,不要做得像一头失败的猪一样。(原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
举报 | 收藏 |        2楼 | 打赏 | 回复 | 评论(3) | 赞
大黑山魔怪: 2017-07-07 09:17:33  评论
也是够贱的
蛋蛋hxy: 2017-07-18 15:08:17  评论
评论 Pro_server:我国政府一直承认阿鲁纳察尔帮人是中国公民啊,入境不用护照也不用签证。以前不7是有过多次,印度政府访问团,如果有阿帮人,中国外交部就说此人不用签证,结果印度政府不干了,直接取消访问团了。只是听说,印度政府把大量的印度本土人移到了阿帮
剩余 1 条评论  点击查看  我要评论
楼主:Pro_server 时间:2013-01-04 02:08:00
  Subhodip Banerjee | February 14, 2012

This is in response to the views of VOICE OF THE INSULTED. first of all, please stop refering to anyone has diry and dark. Hatred for each other will not solve any problem. I think you are trying to generalize all Mainlanders on the basis of comments made by a few of them, which is wrong. let me tell you something about China, the moment you join them, they will take away your culture with force and you will suffer the same fate as the Tibetans. This is not to say that I am Anti-Chinese. I have plenty of chinese friends in Kolkata. But that is the attitude of the present Government in China,

If you cant live in peace in India, you wont find peace anywhere in the world.

And as far as inter-marriage is concerned, marriage is a matter of choice, not coercion. If a Mainlander marries a North-easterner, it is because of love. There is no other intent involved. You can be rest assured about that.
  You to have you your heart and soul cleansed.

这里要回复一下那些骂人的话。首先,不要说别人又脏又黑。仇视其他人无助于任何问题的解决。在我看来,你们把少数人的言论泛化了,这是错的。告诉你们一些有关中国的事情。一旦你们加入中国,文化就会被强制剥夺,命运会类似藏人。不是说我反华,我在加尔各答有许多中国朋友。但中国现政府的态度就是这样。

如果你无法在印度和平生活,那么你在世界任何地方都找不到平静。

就通婚而言,其实婚姻是一个选择的问题,不是强迫。如果大陆人娶了东北人,那是爱的选择,不涉及其他意图。你对此可以放心。

Subhodip Banerjee | February 14, 2012

The comment that I have made in my first blog about the beauty of the women from the North-East, is based out of my own observation and sense of respect. I did not make the comments out of lust or any other thing. Please be careful with what you write.

我在首篇日志中有关东北邦美女的评论是基于个人观察和尊重而得出的,不是出于欲望或者其他原因。

Assamese | March 21, 2012

Frank Chin called it racist love, another name for Yellow Fever. All you Indians do is fetishize women from the “north east”. Take your ugly Indian face to India. We want you out of Assam. We are not proud to associate with filth. The hindus from Assam, if they like india so much, they can leave. We don’t want them.

你们印度人就会盲目迷恋东北邦女性。我们要你们滚出阿萨姆邦。同你们这些污秽之人有关联,我们并不为之自豪。如果阿萨姆邦的印度教徒真的那么喜欢印度,那么可以离开,我们不需要你们。

Maithonghaan | February 14, 2012

It’s true they will take all our culture. These Chinese will rule in their way and we will suffer like the tibetians. So I would request my northeastern people not to take any decision which would create problems to our own faults and u people would be living in a place which would be worse than hell.

他们会剥夺我们所有的文化倒是真的。这些中国人会以自己的方式统治,我们会像藏人一样痛苦。所以,我恳请东北人不要做出任何会带来麻烦的决定,否则你们到时候会生活在比地狱还惨的地方。

Subhodip Banerjee | February 15, 2012

Thanks to Maithonghaan. Atleast one person understands me.

This is to all my frineds in the North-East. Racism exists everywhere in the world. Let us use this forum to evolve ways of tackling racism in our country, by discussing among ourselves, what we can do to live happily with others.

感谢Maithonghaan,至少有一个人理解我了。

给所有东北邦的朋友忠告:哪里都存在种族主义,就让我们在本坛通过讨论寻找解决国内种族主义问题的方法,我们可以同别人一起幸福地生活。

Jasmit | July 5, 2012

Dear Subhodip, Your view is clear, you and me in this threat are fighting for the same issue. Some of our North Eastern brothers are brainwashed or watching dreams of becoming Chinese or a saparate nation. Being their own Brothers & Sisters We must convince them to come back to the mainstream of India forgetting about the Indian Government who is doing unfair with them.. Hope slowly slowly they will understand the right path.

亲爱的Subhodip,你的观点很清晰。你和我在本帖为同样的问题而辩论。我们的一些东北邦兄弟被洗脑了,做着成为中国人或者独立建国的美梦。作为其兄弟姐妹,我们必须说服他们回到印度主流中来,忘记对其不公的印度政府。希望他们能慢慢看清正确道路。

举报 | 收藏 |        3楼 | 打赏 | 回复 | 评论(3) | 赞
orangekyo: 2017-07-24 17:34:08  评论
会像藏人一样痛苦?藏族同胞不要过得太爽
ty_Upon775: 2017-07-24 20:04:55  评论
评论 orangekyo:流亡藏人,当然他们会说西藏的藏人比我们还惨。
剩余 1 条评论  点击查看  我要评论
楼主:Pro_server 时间:2013-01-04 02:09:00
  pra senju syn-ha | February 29, 2012

em a bishnupriya manipuri too…….em frustated n gutted by ppl calling me chinese hea……though it dsnt mean i wud go to china……but accept it…dey hav more balls den india……indians never confront d problem….. i dont c any change in der attitude n i guess it’l neva be……though i wud rather die den go to china…coz we north easterns respect our land d most which is not india in true sense

我是比什奴普莱利亚曼尼浦尔人,我对人们说我是中国人感到失望.....虽说并不意味着我就要去中国.........我从来没有改变态度,或许永远不会改变.....我宁愿死,也不去中国.....我们东北邦人尊重这块土地..........

chagatai | May 4, 2012

im nyashang/nishi tribe Frm arunachal. Our religion is animist n I hate hindu people, out side different inside different.fucker india let us go china our tribes also in china

我来自“阿鲁纳恰尔邦”的nyashang部落。我们信奉的是万物有灵论。我讨厌印度教徒。印度混蛋,让我们去中国,我们的部落也在中国。

Jasmit | July 5, 2012

Dear Chagatai, If you think you are safe in China, Please forget this my brother try to peep in China’s Policy for their own people. they don’t care of their own people do you think they will welcome you or treat you good. No my dear they will treat you as third class people of thier country. so stop dreaming about China. I can guarentee you will be a slave for them not more then that. Your culture your religion will be snatched from you. You will not be the owner of your own land some chinese will be ruling on you and will ask you to serve a glass of water, prepare food and look after his family. Girls of North East will be treated as sex slaves for them. I am sorry to say just shake your head again and think. We will not let this happen with our own North Eastern Brothers and Sisters. My Appeal to all North eastern who soever are dreaming about becoming Chinese, Please look into chinese policy and then decide. I would rather advise to think on raising your voice against the discrimination happening against you in India rather then thinking of becoming Chinese or a saparate nation, and i also request to all my fellow Indians who soever visit this site must support the civilians of North East coz they are your own brothers and sisters.

亲爱的Chagatai,如果你认为在中国会安全,那还是忘了吧,我的兄弟,去看下中国对自己人民的政策。他们可不关心其人民,难道你认为他们会欢迎你,或者对你好吗。不,亲爱的,他们会把你当做三等公民看待,所以别对中国抱幻想。我可以保证,你会成为其奴隶,仅此而已。你们的文化和宗教会被剥夺。你们不会成为自己土地的主人。一些中国人会统治你,会要求你端水、做饭和看家。东北邦女孩会被当做性奴。摇摇头,清醒一下。我们不会让这个发生在东北邦的兄弟姐妹身上。在这里对所有梦想成为中国人的东北邦人发出呼吁:请先观察下中国的政策,然后再做决定。我宁愿在印度提出所受到的歧视,也不愿成为中国人或者独立建国。

Kishor Singh | February 29, 2012

Make south India a different country coz they all look alike (dirty nd half niggers) like many of u said.
  Make Haryana nd Punjab a different country coz they have heavy build, fair complexion,angular chins.
  And divide all the other regions on the basis of their ethnicity,religions nd looks because these features are the basis on which all the countries should be divided,according to you all.
  Ya nd by the way ,the northeast india was always a part of india,read your history first,then comment.

南印度人看起来一样(肮脏,半个黑鬼),所以南印度可以独立。哈利亚纳邦和旁遮普邦的人身躯高大,皮肤白皙,下巴瘦削,所以也可以独立。其他邦各自以种族、宗教和长相为依据独立建国,正如大家所说的,容貌特征本就是分裂国家的依据。

顺便说下,东北邦一直是印度的一部分。先了解历史,再来评论。

举报 | 收藏 |        4楼 | 打赏 | 回复 | 评论(15) | 赞
满明主万年: 2016-12-28 12:02:11  评论
评论 Pro_server:印度不是中国核心利益,台湾才是,宁愿放弃西藏新疆,不能放弃国民党的台湾,
zhangdong8224676: 2016-12-28 12:25:16  评论
评论 满明主万年 :你怎么想的!我们没有一寸土地是多余的!新疆、西藏也是中国
剩余 11 条评论  点击查看  我要评论
作者:Castiel_K 时间:2013-01-04 02:10:00
  嗯。然后中国网友高潮了

来自 天涯社区客户端 | 举报 | 收藏 |        5楼 | 打赏 | 回复 | 评论(3) | 赞
国民老宫: 2017-07-07 07:12:27  评论
我们也就看看,你这个高潮论。。。嗯,你头像中的人亲自上阵可能可以
我要评论
楼主:Pro_server 时间:2013-01-04 02:10:00
  assamese | April 7, 2012

north east india was never a part of india,indian cunningly occupied after indias independence from british rein,even this bengali motherfuckers tried to put their language on assam during those days,they totally destroy our tripura, this black nigger indians

东北邦从来不是印度的一部分。从英国手中独立后,印度狡猾地占领了该地区。在那些日子里,孟加拉邦的那些混账东西更过分,试图将其语言强加于阿萨姆邦人。他们完全摧毁了特里普拉邦,那些印度黑鬼。

Jasmit | July 5, 2012

Mr. Assamese, Who you are? from where you came? you need to read your history first before writing your bullshit comment here.

阿萨姆先生,你是谁?来自哪里?乱喷前请先读些历史。
  tai ahom | August 3, 2012

Hey Jasmit, frm where re u frm Punjab or Bihar? Or may be in assam, ahoms are the real peoples of assam,ok frm about 1400 AD ahoms were ruling, now a days assamese people detected as Indians, ahoms re pure mongoloids, I the late 18th century ahoms converted to hindus, that’s why there were requirement of brahmins and sheduale cast people. Many people frm north india, west bengal and frm bihar settled in lower assam. Northeast always belonged to mongoloids.

嘿,Jasmit,你来自哪里,旁遮普邦还是比哈尔邦?还是在阿萨姆邦?阿霍姆人是地道的阿萨姆邦人。从大约公元1400年开始,阿霍姆人一直统治着阿萨姆邦,现在被辨别为印度人。阿霍姆人属于纯正的蒙古人种,18世纪末皈依了印度教.........许多来自印度北部、西孟加拉邦和比哈尔邦的人在阿萨姆邦定居。东北邦一直是属于蒙古人种的地盘。

Jasmit | July 19, 2012

U nuts, your bloody china is cunnigly snatching you from India where you kinda assholes are helping them in achieving their target..Who said Indians destroyed Tripura or NE, Are you aware how much money Indian government has pumped in these states, Indian Government is pumping the money for your better future so that the NE people should start their own businesses and grow prosperity in NE states. But China is spreading drugs and making NE people drug addicts to spoil the future generation of NE. China knows that in the influence of Drugs people will support China but tell me you asshole do you think what you are gaining or loosing under the influence of Drug.. Come out of the drug influence and rethink.

胡说,可恶的中国狡猾地把你从印度抢走,你这种混蛋帮助中国实现其目标。谁说印度人摧毁了东北邦。你知道印度政府在这些邦投入了多少钱吗。为了东北邦人能自主创业,为了东北邦变得繁荣,印度政府投入大笔资金。但中国却在东北邦传播毒品,让东北邦人染上毒瘾,破坏东北邦的未来一代。中国深知,在毒品的作用下,东北邦人会支持中国。你们这些混蛋告诉我:在毒品的影响下,你们的得失如何。走出毒品的危害,重新思考下吧。

ZOZO | March 10, 2012

Hi guys, I am from Mizoram of NE, the most peaceful state and the second least corrupted state in India. We, the Mizo’s believe that we came from China via Myanmar. Some says our forefather were among the people who built the Great Wall of China. The Chinese King treated them harshly then some escaped at night… some believe that our brothers are still in China around 30 millions of them (not known)…

Communication gap is the main reason why all this happen in case of discrimination. Mainland India didn’t really know much about us so do us. For all the mainland people, the thing you read in the books,newspapers and the tribal you see around you are very much different from us. We are highly educated and civilized and you should know that. And we are not Nepalese please keep this in mind. Try to know more of your neighbors/brothers.Yes we are different from you in many ways, so are you in our eyes.

I know China is good for its minorities that you have to take Inner Line Permit from the local authorities etc.(may not be on Tibetans) and we are very much alike than mainland Indian But the reality is the Divide and Rule Policy applied by the British colony upon us especially the Mizo and the Naga suffer a lot till today and continue by India government till late 80′s.In case of China, I don’t think it is good for us cause she is not democracy otherwise I am afraid our rich cultures and natural resources will be taken away (I mean India can wait longer). I would not say that we are Indian (because nothing about us is written in Indian history not even mighty Brahmaputra river in national anthem) but India Govt is cool for us. She appears to be awakened since the late 90′s seeing the opportunities here in NE. She is looking for east now.

So lets wait and see what happen the time will tell everything even our future. By the way it is you and I responsibility to make thing happen peace, wealth, unity, healthy environment etc etc.

嗨,各位,我来自东北的米佐拉姆邦,也就是印度最和平、第二清廉的邦。我们米佐拉姆邦人认为祖先从中国经缅甸来到印度。有些人说,我们的祖先修建了 中国长城,中国皇帝粗暴对待他们,其中一些人深夜逃跑.....有些人认为我们的兄弟仍然在中国,大概有3000万人......

歧视的出现主要归咎于沟通落差。印度大陆人对我们了解不多,反之亦然。你们在课本上、报纸上看到的,你们在周围看到的部落,同我们有很大不同。你们应该了解一点,即我们文化程度高。请记住:我们不是尼泊尔人。尽量多了解你的邻居和兄弟。在你们眼里,我们与你们有很多不同之处,在我们眼里也是如此。(原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com

我知道中国给少数民族的待遇不错,以致于你必须得到当地政府的“内界许可证”......英殖民时期对印度采取的分而治之政策把我们搞得够呛,特别是对米佐拉姆邦和那伽邦更是如此,这种情况被印度政府延续下去,一直持续到80年代末。

中国不是民主国家,我认为加入中国并非有利,担心丰富文化遭其破坏和自然资源遭其掠夺。印度历史课本压根就没提及我们,国歌也没提到布拉马普特拉河,所以我不会说自己是印度人,但印度政府对我们还不错。90年代末以来,政府看到了东北邦的机会,似乎反省过来了。印度正在向东看。

让我们静观其变,时间会告诉我们一切。顺便说下,成事的关键在于你我,不管是要和平、财富、团结、健康的环境等等,概莫能外。

nww16 | March 21, 2012

North east india does not belongs to India at all…it was the british that occupies the area and gives it to “India” when they left. To make NE safer, they should be independent. To be free from the black indians rapists who always lusts for fair skin girls.

东北邦压根不属于印度。英国占领了该地区,离开时给了“印度”。安全起见,东北邦应该独立。从印度黑鬼强奸犯手中解放出来。这些人总是垂涎白皙皮肤女孩。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 08:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
 Jamesxxx | March 24, 2012

Hi m frm tripura n i knw wht is the condition of our state v r treated very bad by bengalis n they hd raped or sistrs n daughtrs soo much bt v didnt gt justice….in 1 village 1 tribal gul got chance to participate in sum progrms in delhi bt our c.m who is bengali said to wear sarees instead of wearng our taditional dress bt dat gul refusd to wear fr dat c ws killd… n in our own village our village ws burned by tripura force n some of our sistrs r raped…bt v didnt gt justice fr dat mny hv to bcme terrorist…n i relly relly cnt c dis…..dey r njoying in our own state n v r sufferng!! As v loose our powers v cnt do anything more..whenvr i c in agartala town evrywhr bengalis..bengalis n i knw dey r neithr indians dey r frm bangladesh so i hv nothing againgst on india bt i 1 indian govt to help us n undrstnds our sufferngs! N all NE people b awre n apply some hard rules to protct ur land frm bengalis othrwse dey vl dominte all ur lands n properties n specially dey sudn’t do business in da main city….soo b awre my dear NE bro n sistrs……long live northeast mongolian race!!

嗨,我来自特里普拉邦,了解该邦的状况。孟加拉人虐待我们,常常强奸我们的姐妹和女儿,而我们并没有得到公正。有一个村的一个部落有幸去德里参加了某个节目,我们的首席部长是孟加拉人,他要求穿纱丽,不能穿自己的传统服装,女孩们拒绝后被杀掉.......我们的村庄被特里普拉邦烧掉,一些姐妹被强奸.....但我们得不到公正,许多人只好成为恐怖分子......

assamese | April 7, 2012

my brothers and sister of north east,our tripuras condition is pathetic, all of we should stand for our tripuri brothers

东北邦的兄弟姐妹们,特里普拉邦的状况悲惨,我们都应该支持特里普拉邦的兄弟。

ZOZO | July 28, 2012

yes the condition of Tripura is very sad… alien ruled state… but why dont u stand ur ground before hand… all support from Mizoram

是的,特里普拉邦的状况非常令人伤心,外来者统治的邦。

jjjhgh6543 | March 24, 2012

I ve listened 2 Jamesxxx”s comments. First of all I felt some sympathy 4r the bengalis……………….
  Bt if its true den its really very bad thing. As I m frm Assam so I dont knw about tripura, bt after hearing this I m really very sad. Bt seperating 4rm India will be very bad because u knw tat u tripuris have tibetan ancestry and u dont hv HAN CHINESE ancestry, you hv heard only how ur tibetan brothers are suffering in china, u sud read newspapers recently u can see tibetans protesting against china that “tibet doesnt belongs to china” U can”t trust the chinese as they will do similar with you also. First of all u sud b well educated first and defeat the bengalis in terms of education. You sud take the example of bodos of kokhrajhar- at a time dey were very poor but now see what is their position, they hv much developed. Good luck………….

如果是真的,那真是糟糕透了。我是阿萨姆邦人,并不了解特里普拉邦。听闻后,我感到很伤心。但从印度独立也是一个糟糕选择,你们特里普拉邦人的祖先是藏人,不是汉人。你也听说过藏人兄弟在中国的状况,看最近的报纸就会发现,藏人抗议中国,呼喊“西藏不属于中国”。你们不能信任中国人,他们也会这样对待你们的。首先,你们应该在教育上打败孟加拉人,向博多人学习,他们也一度很穷,如今已经很发达了,好运吧.......

Rrr | March 24, 2012

Northeast peoples lets b united to gt seperate country!n al those who r bengalis,beharis or any othr race they can leave the northeast!! N just answer me peoples y this pakistan got sepertd? May be they r also treated lik us before thats why they too they want seperate country …and just imagine if we r seperated how much peace we vl gt atleast we will be away frm this bloody rapist!!

东北邦人民,让我们团结起来建立一个独立国家!孟加拉人、比哈尔人以及其他人种可以离开东北!巴基斯坦独立了,也许以前也是遭受类似待遇,所以会独立建国。想象一下,要是独立了,我们可以享受和平,至少能避开可恶的强奸犯!!

Subhodip Banerjee | March 30, 2012

Rrr, You are a born racist. If you get a separate country, I am sure you will start to fight among yourselves very soon.

Rrr,你是天生的种族主义者。如果你们独立了,我确信你们会很快开始内斗。

Ning | March 28, 2012

India izz a land of freedom, every people live in their own way irrespective of their skin, colour, religion etc.In India there are two types of mongoloids, one is the bodo- kachari group and other is the naga-kuki group. First group is the bodo-kachari group which includes (bodos, kacharis, tripuris, karbis, koch, rajbongsis, rabhas, dimasas, sonowals, garos, chutiyas, borahis, deuris, jaintias, khasis, arunachalis, chakmas, mishings etc.)- these people are of tibetan ancestral group. Other group is the naga-kuki group which includes (nagas, kukis, mizos, hmars, meitei manipuris, bishnupriya manipuris, hrangkhols, paites, ahoms etc.)- these people belongs to chinese-burmese ancestral group. I don’t know about sikkimese people. We know we northeast people don’t get that respect in comparison to others but it is really a free nation,we people may be people of chinese origin, bt we will not get freedom like India in that of china because India is a democratic country where as India is not. Our rich cultures will be lost as soon as Northeast goes to china. Manipuris are proud for their famous manipuri dance but as soon as it goes to china proud manipuris will start losing their identity, similarly people of other communities will lose their own identity, they will be harrassed like tibetans. But being in india it’s so free and pleasant. Then why we proud mongoloids are wanting to create problems for ourselves. Wake up……………

印度是一块自由乐土,不论其肤色如何,不论其属于何宗教,每一个人可以按照自己的方式生活。印度的蒙古人种分为两类,一类是博多-卡查理人,另一类是那加-库基人。前者包括博多人、卡查理人、特里普利人、卡比斯人、科赫人........,他们的祖先是藏人。后者包括那加人、库基人、米佐人.....,是中国人-缅甸人的后裔。至于锡金人是谁的后裔,我就不知道了。相比较之下,东北邦人没有得到应有的尊重,不过印度真的是一个自由国家。我们的祖先可能是中国人,但在中国得不到类似印度的自由,印度是一个民主国家,而中国不是。一旦东北并入中国,我们丰富的文化就会丢失。曼尼普尔人为著名的曼尼普尔舞蹈自豪。一旦加入中国,自豪的曼尼普尔人就会开始丧失其身份。类似地,其他群体也会丧失身份,会遭受类似藏人被骚扰的命运。在印度,你可以自由自在,欢乐无比。为什么我们自豪的蒙古人种要为自己制造麻烦呢。醒醒吧.......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 08:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
 Subhodip Banerjee | March 30, 2012

Thank you Ning, Thanks for your comments. My regards for you.

I am from Kolkata. I would love to see North-Easterners, coming to Kolkata, for education/employment/for whatever reasons. Please feel free to make use of every opportunity that you come across here. You can also ask your brothers/sisters from N-E to come here. We, Bengalis would be proud to have you among us.

我是加尔各答人,乐见东北人以各种目的来加尔各答,比如接受教育,找工作等。尽管抓住你在这里遇到的每一个机会。你也可以叫兄弟姐妹过来。我们孟加拉人会为你成为我们中的一员感到自豪。

mizo | April 1, 2012

if u see a snake and an indian, first kill the INDIAN.

如果看到一条蛇和一名印度人,先把印度人杀掉。

Subhodip Banerjee | April 2, 2012

And then the snake will kill you.

然后蛇会咬死你。

Jasmit | July 5, 2012

Well said Subhodip.. Mizo must be a Chinese hiding himself in India due to errogant attitude of his own Chinese masters. He might have never seen the freedome in China as Indians have here…hahahahaha

Subhodip,说得好。Mizo的态度像其中国主子一样傲慢,肯定是隐藏在印度的中国人。

I am a Kuki n an Indian nt a Chinese | April 2, 2012

As we all knw we North eastern people hav been most of da time discriminated n many Mainland Indians, they r nt even aware of our existence. Once i was travellin in a train to Kolkatta. There were sum Mainlanders sittin by my side who were conversing in Hindi, n to my surprise wer actually talking abt me. One of da fellow thought me to be a Chinese while the others corrected him n said,” He is no Chinese but a Nepali, who cum 4rm Nepal to loot India’s money ”. Unfortunately, they wernt aware that i understood every wrd they said. I interfered n told them that i was no foreigner n dat i hail frm Manipur state of North east India. They were at first amazed by me speakin Hindi. N after a minute of pausin and gazing they asked me dat isnt people of Manipur wear no clothes n cut peoples head.. Ohh..!! I was really shocked by those queries.. But then again i thought, not really their fault its bcoz they jus dnt knw much or anything abt us. So i suggest dat Indian govt should do more to educate da others abt North East n da different tribes inhabiting here.. N da people of mainland should also change their mentality they have abt North easterns being inferior, junglees n all dat… Becoz If we r called Indians then we should also be treated as one as we had pledged dat all indians r our Brothers n Sisters…

众所周知,内地人大多歧视东北邦人,他们甚至不知道我们的存在。有一次坐火车去加尔各答,几名内地人坐在我旁边,用印地语交流。令我吃惊地是,他们在聊我。其中一个家伙以为我是中国人,其他人纠正说:“他不是中国人,是尼泊尔人,来印度抢钱的。”很不幸,他们不知道其所说的每一句话我都听得懂。我打断他们的话,说我不是外国人,来自印度东北的曼尼普尔邦。他们一开始对我会说印地语感到吃惊。经过短暂的凝视后,他们问道,曼尼普邦人是不是不穿衣服,是不是会砍别人的头.....哦.....!!这样的提问让我震惊拉。不过又想一想,这并非是他们的错,他们只是对我们了解不多或者压根不了解。我建议印度政府多宣传东北邦居住的各部落。内地人也应该改变其对东北邦人的思维,别以为东北邦人劣等,别以为东北邦是丛林人.....我们已经做出承诺,即所有印度人都是我们的兄弟姐妹,如果我们被称为印度人,那么我们就应该被当做一个整体看待........版权所有:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
  Ar.P | April 6, 2012

Hey read dis..

we Arunachalee families most of us have a large family precisely 8 to 15 members.. And so far as I know in China Only 2 Childs are allowed for a family.. think about it…
  And pls stop arguing among youself..
  And as for myslf.. Em studyin in Tamil Nadu and learning Tamil is much easier than Chinese I think..

No offence.. It was jst my idea.. =)

在我们“阿鲁纳恰尔邦”,大多数家庭有8-15名成员,属于大家庭。据我所知,中国只允许每个家庭生两个孩子,想想看....

请你们别争论了。

就我而言,我在泰米尔纳德邦读书,觉得学习泰米尔语比学习中文容易多了。

无意冒犯,只是拙见而已...=)

prashant | April 20, 2012

after reading all ur comments i can say that most of the people of north east are saying everything out of frustration…..
  common people u wont get this much love and care anywhere in world and china ‘forget it…’
  i have friends from north east and i am proud to say that they dont think like u all and r proud to call themself an Indian. please people understand and be a integrated part of india…

看完所有评论,我觉得大多数东北邦人是出于沮丧而发牢骚。

普通人在世界其他地方不会得到如此多关爱,中国就更别提了。

我有来自东北邦的朋友,可以自豪地说,他们与大家想得不一样,而是自豪地称自己是印度人。请大家理解,东北邦是印度领土完整不可或缺的一部分。

Jake | April 27, 2012

I’m from South India and one guy from North-East India said that the North East Indians want to separate from India because of the North Indians treating them bad and as they look more like Chinese than Indian,most Indians don’t even consider them as Indians which is a sad truth and if anyone has the right to ask them to stop yelling,they should consider North East India as a part of India and the people in North East India as our own.

我来自印度南部。一名来自东北邦的家伙说,东北邦人想脱离印度,因为北印度人对他们淡薄。由于长得更像中国人,大多数印度人甚至认为他们不是印度人。这是令人悲伤的事实。如果有人阻止其他人嚷嚷说东北邦人不是印度人,那么他们会认为东北邦是印度的一部分,会认为东北邦人是印度人。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 08:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
 deep | April 28, 2012

look at the recent news or the past news.everytime there is crime commisted agianst the NE people .I would say INDIA is a filthy country filled with corruption, selfish people, murdurers, rapists and perverts. The NE people are very cultured and posses strong moral values, where as the people from mainland india are juglees.I have seen many students of mainland india who would cheat like anything in exams ,and very dirty minded fellows (99.99 %of men)of mainland india are perverts.when they eye a woman they eye them with very dirty mind.i dont know how they become like this (all i could say is ,its in the blood,cannot change ,never).and so sometimes i wonder at the strange way God works.HE gives give soo much good quality in particular group of person like the NE people-not only are they good looking , honest ,cultured and intilligent but also a very beautiful home did GOD has provided.but on the other hand considering the mainland india,NOT only is the weather and the place itself sucks , but also GOD created them as the ugliest in the entire universe,smelly,(armpits),could never learn english,and with very low character,dont even know how to talk-(very loud), not even a little bit of civic sense, .well but what can i say , GOD works in ways we will never understand.

看看最近或者以前的新闻,每次有针对东北邦人的犯罪发生,我就会说印度是一个充斥腐败分子、自私者、杀人犯、强奸犯和性变态的污秽国家。东北人文化久远,拥有强大的道德观,内地印度人是丛林人。我看过许多内地学生考试作弊,思想肮脏,性变态,猥亵女人。不知道他们怎么会变成这样(可能是存在血液中,永远不会改变)。有时候,我对上帝的行为方式感到纳闷。一方面,上帝赋予了东北人等特定人群如此多优秀品质,不仅让其长得好看,人老实,有文化,聪明,而且给其创造很漂亮的家园;另一方面,看看内地,不仅气候糟糕,而且环境恶劣,上帝为那里创造的人也是全世界最丑的,散发臭味,永远学不懂英语,不懂说话礼仪,一点公民责任感都没有。我要说的是:上帝的行为方式,我们凡夫俗子永远不会懂。(原创翻译:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com
  Jasmit | July 19, 2012

Have you read about Himachali & Uttranchali, Punjabi & Rajasthani Girls, they are also as beutiful as Northeastern Girls, How many rapes you have heard been commited in mainland India against them however they are living in between those men you are talking about.. You even yourself don’t know what you are talking about.. You 3rd grade idiot read your writing first before posting your comment. and yes please re do your schooling in English subject (unfortunately you will not get English education in China) i could barely understand your comment….Talking about curruption, you know Indian government is pumping lots of Money for NE states, where the money is going, your so called gentle NE politicians are doing this..Dear is your all five fingers are equal, certainly not likewise all citizens of a country can’t be equal good and bad persons are everywhere in your so called master China too. i am not saying 100% chinese are bad but majority of them are bad. so as in India common man is not bad but no one can trust on Politicians. The day you will understand this you will change your dirty mind.

你有没有见识过喜马偕尔邦、旁遮普邦和拉贾斯坦邦的女孩,她们也跟东北女孩一样漂亮。你有多少次听过她们在内地被强奸。你都不知道自己在说什么。你是个三流白痴,发帖前看看自己写了什么。回学校去重学英语吧(很不幸,你在中国接受不到英语教育)。我几乎看不懂你的评论。谈到腐败,印度政府在东北邦投入许多资金,这些钱去哪了,你们所谓绅士的东北政客搞没了。亲爱的,你的5根手指是一样长吗,当然不是,类似地,一个国家的公民不可能人人平等,你们所谓的主子中国也到处是坏人。我不是说100%的中国人是坏人,但大多数是坏人。印度的老百姓不坏,但没人会信任政客。到了你理解这点的那一天,你就会改变你肮脏的思维。

Rrr | April 29, 2012

Yeah man u said it very true! N they cn produce childs soo much! LOL datz y spreadng evrywhr in northeast dat alsooo soooo ugly!! Y indians r very ugly ya! God please help them

说得很正确!他们可以生很多孩子!笑,在东北邦大量繁殖。印度人长得非常丑!上帝帮帮他们吧。

robin | April 29, 2012

hey chinese men i am an indian and what the thing a war you are talking about.look after every war the main reason for which the war was done is forgotten whether it is about tibbetian. so dont get both the nations towards a nuclear war.

嘿,中国人,我是印度人,你在说什么呢。回头看每一场战争,不管是否事关藏人,战争的主要起因都被遗忘。别让两国陷入核战。

Subhodip Banerjee | May 23, 2012

If local N-E girls are marrying mainlenders(Bengalis, etc), it is out of love, not coercion. If that is too difficult for you to digest, then take a jump from the highest mountain peak, down in to one of the valleys, and kill yourself. Your family will be well compensated. Migration is a common feature in India, and in Kolkata itself, more than half the people are non- Bengalis. But we hardly ever complain. We have learnt to live with everyone, because we are all human beings.

如果东北当地女孩嫁给内地人,那是爱的选择,不是强迫。如果你难以接受,那么从最高的悬崖跳下去自杀。你们的家人会充分获得补偿。移民在印度是一个常态。加尔各答超过一半的人不是本地孟加拉人,但我们从来没有抱怨。我们学会了与所有人一起相处。
回复

使用道具 举报

Alobo naga | May 19, 2012 |

@Benarjee dada,hw u luk lyk xctly,r u luk lyk mongolian skin group or african skin group?any way let me tel u sme thing,if african cme n ocupy ur land i.e west bengal hw u wl feel?cos they are black n ugly.if dy mary al ur bangali gals n make tre childrns black n black ly gurela hw u wl feel? Same ting hapening hea…indian ugly people specialy bangali and bihari people doing dis…so giv sme mgs to ur brethn in NE to leave d place as soon as posible….otrwise NE wil becme lyk nigerian…so think bot it Mr.dada.

Benarjee大大,你很幸运。你是属于蒙古人种还是具有非洲人的肤色。不管怎样,这么说吧,如果非洲人来占领你们土地,比如占领西孟加拉邦,你会做何感想?他们又黑又丑,如果娶了孟加拉女孩,会让孩子也变得黑,你会做何感想?同样的事情在这里发生。印度丑人在这里就是这么干的,特别是孟加拉人和比哈尔人........所以请叫你们在东北邦的兄弟尽快离开,否则东北邦人都会变成黑鬼,想想吧......

Subhodip Banerjee | May 23, 2012

Hey brother, are you referring to me? Anyhow, I will give you an answer. Please come down to Kolkata, any time of the year. You will find people from all over the country. In fact according to modern statistics, only, 43% of the people of the city are Bengalis. You will find plenty of people from the N-E who come and live here(specially Nagas & mizos). They come here to study, work, for medical treatment,etc. You can talk to them ask them how they are treated. I dont think they will have anything to complain about. It is because we have learnt to live with everyone.

As far as my appearance is concerned, I neither look Mongoloid nor African. I think you should read science journals. Do you know that modern day Mongoloids are actually descended from people who left Africa 30,000 year ago, and settled in Uzbekistan first, and then spread to the far East? If not, kindly read an article by Dr. Spencer Wells, renowned Anthropologist.

嘿,兄弟,你指的是我吗?不管怎样,我会给你一个答案的。请来加尔各答,任何时候均可以。你会发现这里有来自全国各地的人。据统计,加尔各答只有43%的人是孟加拉人。你会看到有很多东北邦人来这里居住(特别是那加人和米佐人)、学习、工作和看病。你可以问他们受到何种待遇。我们已经学会相处,我认为他们不会有任何抱怨。

就长相而言,我既不像蒙古人种,也不像非洲人。你应该看些科学杂志。你知道吗,现代蒙古人种的祖先在30000年离开非洲,先在乌兹别克斯坦定居,然后扩散至东亚。如果不知道,可以去看著名人类学家史宾赛韦尔斯博士的文章。

john | May 23, 2012

why’re you guys so racist??? i’m mizo and i love my state and kolkata as well. we have chinese ancestry…we love india and china both! personally,I hate people making racial,filthy and dirty comments. just accept everyone as human like you created by God. its not easy once you learn… you will feel truely good and happy once you accept the principle of universal brotherhood. afterall india is a land of unity amidst diversity. good day everyone.

为什么你们这些家伙是种族主义者?我是米佐拉姆邦人,热爱所在的邦,也热爱加尔各答。我们具有中国血统,印度和中国我们都喜欢!个人而言,我讨厌发表种族主义、污秽肮脏言论的人,每一个人都是上帝创造的。一旦你认同四海皆同胞,你会开心的。毕竟印度是一个多样化统一的国家。
  Ranjit singh | May 24, 2012

I suport NE guys as u want soverinity from mainland india we too want separate punjabi land as we are unique in culturaly,socialy,externaly etc…we must hv punjabi country as pakistanis got pakistan bengali got bangladesh and so on…i too hate this bengali people because they are so cunning like a fox,i hv my own experiment during ma visit to kolkata last year…sabhi logo ko indendent dena sahiye!

我支持东北邦人从印度独立,我们具有独特的文化、社会、长相、所以也想旁遮普邦独立,想建立旁遮普国,类似巴基斯坦人建立巴基斯坦,孟加拉人建立孟加拉国等。我也讨厌孟加拉人,他们像狐狸一样狡猾,去年访问加尔各答时就经历过.......

Chinglen kangleicha | June 17, 2012

I’m chinglen, belong to Meithei community of Manipur (kangleipak). i don’t to be part of india. fuck india and its army, peoples. they treat us liked 3rd class citizen as we are very similiar with chinese. Mainland indian looks very dirty, black skin.etc. We are not part of india. so, we want free kangleipak or merged with china or japan

我叫chinglen,来自曼尼普尔邦,说的是曼尼普尔语。我不想成为印度的一部分,TM的印度、印度军队和印度人民,就因为我们长得很像中国人,他们把我们当成三等人民看待。主体印度人看起来很脏,皮肤黑不溜秋。我们不是印度的一部分,我们要解放曼尼普尔邦,并入中国或者日本。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
 Vishnupur | January 19, 2012

I m a bishnupriya manipuri, as in our community there are no muslims, no christians and have no other religions. We are the vaishnavites the worshippers of lord Vishnu. Our people are very strict people and our whole community are brahmins and I think it is the only community where all people of one community is of one caste ie. brahmins but we are considered kshatriyas too. but we do not have any shudras and vaishyas.

I want a seperate vaishnavite country having no other religions-a unique religious country. As per ahom people are also vaishnavites i also want to join with them. As our bishnupriya manipuri people do not look like chinese, nagas like north asians and we have less mongoloid features than koch people also but our bishnupriyas look very similar like ahoms having slight mongoloid features having same face colour not very fair like chinese or koreans but not also dark like other indians like biharis or bengalis etc. We are tall people like ahoms other than other north-eastern people. We are very similar like ahom people having same religion ie. Vaishnavism. Leaving lower assam I want a seperate Vaishnavite nation uniting with the ahoms as our facial features and religion is same with them. That means we ahoms and bishnupriyas are not like north asians like chinese, japanese rather we look like south asians like thai, malayasians or indonesians. Ahoms are not the same people like lower assam people, they are different they are tai ahoms and assamese language is not also their original language.And the real fact is that lower assam don’t want a seperate nation.

I want to include meiteis of manipur too because majority of meiteis are also vaishnavites as per from little parts of tripura, silchar linking with manipur upto upper assam can form a uniform vaishnavite country. As any other seperate religious nation like islamic nation ie Pakistan, bangladesh etc or christian nation ie. England, USA etc or buddhism nation ie. Bhutan, Myanmar etc. I also want a seperate vaishnavite nation to protect our vaishnavite culture. Not only for all this but also it is true that our identity is a north easterner, we are treated as inferior to others regions of India. We want our seperate Cricket team, football team, hockey team etc. We want our seperate President, seperate Prime Minister and other seperate organisations etc. And we are also very civilized too we can make our nation prosperous and wealthy too. We are not saying that we will join China rather we want to make a seperate vaishnavite nation. For these reasons I want to part from India. lol I love vaishnavism and long long… live Vaishnavism

我是比什奴普莱利亚曼尼普尔人,所居住的社区没有穆斯林、基督徒以及其他宗教信徒。我们是毗湿奴的信徒,非常虔诚,整个群体都是婆罗门,是唯一所有人都属于单一婆罗门种姓的社群,但我们也被认为是刹帝利,首陀罗和吠舍倒真没有。

我想要一个信奉毗湿奴的独立国家,没有其他宗教,而是一个单一宗教国家。阿霍姆人也是毗湿奴信徒,我也希望与他们联合建国。比什奴普莱利亚曼尼普尔人长得不像中国人、那加人,我们的蒙古人种特征比科赫人更少,但我们比什奴普莱利亚人长得很像阿霍姆人,少量蒙古人种特征,一样的肤色,没有中国人或者韩国人那样白皙,但也没有其他印度人——比如比哈尔人或者孟加拉人——那样肤色深。我们与阿霍姆人信仰同样的宗教,长得比其他东北邦人更高,我们长得不像中国人、日本人等北亚人,而是与泰国人、马来西亚人和印尼人等南亚人长得像。阿霍姆人与其他低种姓的阿萨姆人不一样,他们是泰-阿霍姆人,阿萨姆语也不是其母语。可是低种姓的阿萨姆人不想独立建国。

大多数梅泰人也是毗湿奴信徒,所以还要把曼尼普尔的梅泰人包括进来。从特里普拉邦的部分地区,特里普拉邦,到曼尼普尔,再到阿萨姆邦,可以组成一个只信奉毗湿奴国家,类似其他单一宗教国家,比如巴基斯坦、孟加拉国等伊斯兰国家,英国、美国等基督教国家,不丹、缅甸等佛教国家。只信奉毗湿奴的国家可以保护我们的毗湿奴文化。不仅在于此,还因为我们东北邦人的身份而在印度其他地区受到不公平对待。我们想要自己的板球队、足球队、曲棍球队,想要自己的总统、总理,想要独立的机构。我们也非常文明,可以让国家变得繁荣和富裕。不是说我们要加入中国,而是想建立一个毗湿奴国家。考虑到以上原因,我希望从印度分离。哈,我热爱毗湿奴,毗湿奴万岁。

Yang.. Dimaxa | June 19, 2012

M 4rm dimahasao… I fuck’ hate indian govt. Cz dey hd olwyz neglectd us 4rm d begng… India iz fo d non tribal .., itz nt switbl fo d trbl of noth east india..! V vil b hapi beng part of china rather den india!
  V r undr d colonial of india

TM的印度政府忽视我们......(各种骂).....我宁愿脱离印度加入中国!

Don | June 28, 2012

Yes we want to join china we are not Indian
  I am from Northeast

是的,我们想加入中国,我们不是印度人。

我来自东北邦。

Jasmit | July 5, 2012

Don, Yang & Chinglan, Y you sitting on Indian land of North East, go to China and live their..You could be the better slaves of Chinese. Dont ever think of coming bak to India wen chinese pigs will peee on your face. the cunning dictators of china will treat you as the below 3rd class citizens. where your salary will be substrated with each kid. where you must seek permission to raom freely, even to pee (sir may i go to toilet please). You are shouting here against your own country (if you are Indian) when as Chinese can you shout?? In India you have right to speak, post it here if you get the similar right in China. Why you need to get visa to go to China instead you can freely work or get education here in India?? Wadda aaya China da dalal.

Don,Yang和Chinglan,你们呆在印度的东北邦吗,去中国住一下,你们会更好地成为中国人的奴隶。一旦中国猪在你们脸上撒尿,别想着回到印度。狡猾的中国独裁者会把你们当做三等以下的公民。你们必须得到批准,才能自由流浪,甚至尿尿也必须得到允许(先生,我可以去厕所吗)。你们在对着自己的国家(如果是印度人的话)大喊大叫,当了中国人后,你们可以这样叫吗?你们在印度有言论自由的权利,在中国有吗?为什么你们需要签证去中国,其实你们可以在印度自由工作或者接受教育。(版权所有:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com

Subhodip Banerjee | July 14, 2012

Jasmit, some people are difficult to handle. There is nothing you can do. We can only hope that better sense will prevail.

Jasmit,一些人难应付。什么办法也没有。只能希望理智能占上风。

seriwaza | July 19, 2012

I dont think that China should rule India.Have you people forgot what has happened with Tibet??
  Even today Tibetians are fighting for their independence and justice.So in no way the North Eastern people and Chinese people can be considered the same…..though we may have similar Mongoloid features.
  Thanks !

我认为中国不应该统治印度。你们忘记了西藏发生的事情?

藏人至今为了独立和公正而奋斗。虽然有类似的蒙古人种特征,但东北邦人和中国人决不一样。

谢谢!

ZOZO the Mizo | July 28, 2012

I wonder!!!How could university major Indian didn’t know NE states. Bring a map and ask me location of countries in Africa, Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Middle East . I can point them all in a sec… Try to be familiar with atleast South/South East Asia if you are an Indian… What ashame!!!! Omg!! one should go back to school….

奇怪!大学里的学生怎么会不知道东北邦。摊开一张地图,问我非洲、欧洲、美洲、亚太、中东的任何一个国家,我可以马上指出来。如果你是印度人,那至少要努力熟悉南亚、东南亚。真丢脸!天啊!有人该去学校回炉。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 08:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
 Smrila | July 31, 2012

Reading all the comments made me sad. I am a bengali and i absolutely love n adore the north east and the people of north east. 2 of my closest friends are from Shillong and Assam and I have spend my college years with people from Assam, Manipur, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. They are very simple and wonderful people. Yes i do empathize with them regarding the way the remaining country behaves, be it sexual harassment or cultural comments or comments made regarding food habits. It is horrible what the army does in the name is AFSPA while the remaining country is insensitive towards such a grave issue.

My request to the young people of North east is that please do not have such hatred towards all indians, some of them genuinely feel for you. I am so proud of the young pool of talent that are representing india in the olympics from this region. I sincerely hope the situation will change some day soon. I have lived in Bangalore, New delhi, Dehradun, Bhubaneshwar and off course Kolkata and outside India, i know it feels horrible to have someone stereotype you just because you belong to a specific community. Like people laughing at the way bengali’s speak hindi. Or just assuming fish HAS to be my favourite dish!!

I know it will take a long time to make this country more sensitive and less abusive, probably will never achieve Utopia, but hopefully one day we can atleast learn to respect people from all culture n colour.

看完评论后,我感到伤心。我是孟加拉人,喜欢和爱慕东北和东北人民。我两个最亲密的好友来自石龙和阿萨姆,我的大学生活是与阿萨姆邦、曼尼普尔邦、那加兰邦和“阿鲁纳恰尔邦”等地的人一起度过的,他们非常朴实和令人惊叹。我还同他们强调了国内其他人的行为方式,不管是性骚扰、有关文化的评论,还是有关饮食习惯的评论,都有强调。军队在《武装部队特别法案》的名义下所干的勾当是可怕的,同时国内其他地方的人却对如此严重的问题不敏感。

我恳求东北邦的年轻人,请不要仇视所有印度人,其中一些人是真心同情你们的。对于代表印度参与奥运会的东北邦人,我真心为你们自豪。我真心期望情况很快会在某天有所改善。我在班加罗尔、新德里、德拉敦、布巴内斯等地方呆过,当然也在加尔各答和国外呆过,深刻体会到有一种感觉是可怕的,即别人因你属于特定族群而秉持的刻板印象,类似人们取笑孟加拉人说印地语的方式。或者此种感觉类似别人认为鱼必定是我最爱的菜肴!

要让国人对别人的感受更加敏感,要让谩骂变得更少,我知道这需要很长的一段时间,可能永远不会实现乌托邦,但希望某一天,我们至少学会尊重各文化、各肤色的人。

pherang | August 1, 2012

Iam from tripura.We from the north east need not seek appreciation from rest of india.Instead we should give them the cold shoulder.Iam not interested in their culture.We live in a pristine place and have such a beautiful culture.We should develop our region as self sustaining ,ecologically pristine and safeguard our culture instead of thinking secession.Lets make north east— “The Shangri La”. And china is not that bad.I subscribe to China pictorial magazine.China has taken many steps to protect indigenous culture, even protecting tibetan art.I love chinese classical music and movies too.And also…Chinese invasion also would not matter….because india lost it once in 1962…Jawaharlal nehru thought india lost northeast forever.

我来自特里普拉邦。东北邦人不需要寻求其他印度人的欣赏,而是应该冷淡对待他们。我对他们的文化不感兴趣。我们居住在纯朴的地方,有着如此迷人的文化。我们应该可持续地发展,保护原始生态,保护文化,而不是想着脱离印度。让我们把东北邦建成“香格里拉”。中国并非不好,我有订阅中国画报杂志。中国采取了许多措施保护其本土文化,甚至还保护西藏文化。我喜欢中国古典音乐和电影。此外,中国人的入侵也并非要紧,印度已经在1962年输了一次.....尼赫鲁以为印度会永远失去东北邦。

Subhodip Banerjee | August 2, 2012

I like Chinese culture, music, etc a lot. In fact I can even speak a few Hakka Chinese words(thanks to my school). But that does not mean that I have to sell myself to another country. Appreciation for another culture/country is absolutely ok, provided, you know who you are and where you belong to. It seems that you have an Identity crisis. You need a reality check brother.

我喜欢中国文化、中国音乐等各种喜欢。实际上,我还会说几句客家话(学校里学到的)。但这并不意味着我必须把自己卖给另外一个国家。只要你清楚自己是谁,清楚自己属于哪个国家,那么欣赏另一个文化或者国家就绝对没问题。似乎你有认同危机。或许你得了解一下真实世界。(版权所有:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com

Debashish Roy | August 11, 2012

To all my dear friends from the North East – the first thing u guys should do is to have a good look at a country not so far away from u – PAKISTAN , a country which separated 65 odd years from today …do you really want your ‘separate ‘ existence like that ? About joining with China – do you really think the chinese will treat the former ‘Indians’ in the same way they treat their own…and i am not even going to a discussion on how they treat their own! Yes India has corruption , poverty and whole lot of different other problems..yes people from NE look different from people of north or west india like they the same way they look different from south india …ask yourself , is that the only reason why u want a separate country?? You want a separate country or merge with China becoz u want development , industrialization fund inflows…if you want that join politics and raise your issues in the parliament….INSTEAD you want the easy way out…..and just for the records…..if u say that china treats Tibet and it’s people well..take a history lesson brother or just type TIBET in wikipedia….JAI HIND.

致所有东北邦的朋友:你们应该首先看看不远的一个国家——65年前分离的巴基斯坦,你们真的要这样的“独立”吗?至于加入中国,你们真的认为中国人会像对待自己国民一样对待以前的“印度人”,我还没打算讨论他们是如何对待自己人的!没错,印度存在腐败、贫穷以及其他各种问题;没错,东北邦人与印度东南西北的人长得都不一样。扪心自问,这是否是你们想独立的唯一原因?你们想要发展工业,想要资金流入,所以想独立建国。如果是这样的话,你们可以加入政界,在议会提出自己的问题,而不是避重就轻。如果你认为中国对藏人和对自己人不错,那么应该以史为鉴,或者在维基输入“西藏”.....印度必胜!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 22-10-2017 08:54 PM | 显示全部楼层
Sharad | August 5, 2012

I would like to convey to all the NE people that there is no place in this world for Utopian thinking. What ails the people of NE is exactly ailing the people of Mainland. I used to live in Delhi and saw how we discriminated against each other. It did not matter if you are from North, South or the East!…Reading many comments here coming from the NE it appears all of you are equally fascist in your thinking but due to numerical imbalance unable to take it to the other camp!. Well would you show any patience to these “Black and dark” people if you were in majority??? I guess not…

Away from all the bitterness i would like to say I married a lovely human being from Assam who completed me as a person. It did not matter if my parents were not pro-marriage as they just like everyone else here madly obsessed with their theories and reasons. We have a beautiful family and I just loved my experiences of traveling to NE states. I have become more educated about the beautiful NE and its culture. I never hated NE people an love them for their honest and hardworking nature.

Please don’t be so negative in your thinking…OUR country has same evils that WE all need to conquer.

To all those who think China is an option well you are in a fools paradise. I am sure they can accept you into their country when they dont accept the birth of an EXTRA kid in their own country!

WE together can bring the change it begins with us…

我想向所有东北邦人传达一个信息,即世界上没有乌托邦。困扰着东北邦人民的问题也困扰着人类。我过去常住在德里,发现大家互相歧视。不管是来自北方、南方、还是东部,都是如此!看了许多东北邦人的评论,似乎你们也是潜意识的法西斯主义者,由于人数劣势,无法影响到另一方!如果你们占多数,你们会对这些“黑鬼”表现出耐心吗?我想不会.....

将所有这些怨恨抛在一边,我要说的是我嫁给了一名可爱的阿萨姆邦人,他让我人生完美。父母是否支持我们结婚并不重要,他们与其他人一样,疯狂迷恋他们那一套理论和规矩。我们有一个美好的家庭,我喜欢在东北邦旅行,对美丽的东北邦及其文化有了更深的了解。从来没有讨厌东北邦人,反倒喜欢他们的诚实和勤劳品质。

请不要那么消极。国家面临的罪恶需要大家共同征服。

给所有认为中国是一个选择的人一个忠告,你们其实是在做黄粱美梦。他们不会允许一个超生的孩子降临在其国家,我可以肯定,他们(不)会接受你们加入!

一起努力可以带来改变,就从我们开始吧.....

Naresh | August 6, 2012

Hmmm we are living in strange times … really sorry to hear what the Indian Army did in the NE , probably they went mad with rage , paranoia and sickness … anyway there is no excuse for what happened … I like to think that I am a Planetary citizen … shameful when Human Rights violations happen … community , race , skin colour of the victims is of absolutely no consequence … It is a human tragedy , that is all

I am from Bangalore … I taught at a school in NC Hills for a year , at Mizoram for few months, and also I served as a Hostel Warden in Arunachal pradesh …

I am crazy about the “NE” for want of a better word to refer to that region … the Dazzling colours of the Meghalayan clouds , the vast stretches of rice fields in Assam , the Blue Mountains of Mizoram … the stunning visuals of Arunachal … I miss it … but I am not going to pack my bags and head to the NE anytime soon ! I used to do that in my younger days … I wish I could roam free in the NE , and enjoy the scenic beauty till my dying day … but I can’t … so now I am trying to learn astral travel / and wish I could become invisible …

我们生活在奇怪的时代........听说印度军队在东北邦的所作所为后,我真的很难过,可能他们气疯了,病疯了,可能他们是偏执狂。不管怎样,不能为发生的事情开脱。我喜欢认为自己是星际公民,每当人权受侵犯的事情发生,我就感到羞愧。受害者所属的群体、种族、肤色并不重要,关键这是人类悲剧,就这样。

我来自班加罗尔,在NC Hills的一所学校教了一年书,在米佐拉姆邦教了几个月,还在“阿鲁纳恰尔邦”当过酒店管理员。

我对一个事情很着迷,即用一个比“东北邦”更好的词来形容该地区......梅加拉亚邦绚烂的云彩,阿萨姆邦广阔的稻田,米佐拉姆邦蓝色的山脉,“阿鲁纳恰尔邦”令人惊艳的景色,我怀念这些,但我不会立马收拾好行李去东北邦!不过年轻时常这样做......我希望有生之年能在东北邦自由穿梭,享受那里的美景。但我做不到,所以我现在试着学会精神旅行,希望自己能隐形.....

patriot | August 19, 2012

Its xtremely unfortunate that such illegitimate claims are made on indian army…..this is again a cheap chinese attempt to lure north east indians towards their side…but beware…the tibetans are already victims of chinas repressive policies

很不幸,印度军队被如此栽赃,肯定是下贱中国人的“杰作”,试图把东北邦印度人吸引到他们那一边。小心,藏人已经是中国压迫政策的受害者。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 09:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
喂! 想裝死閃人,
快快出來向網友道歉!

不是每個網友像你這般智X,
連哪國製的手榴彈都儍儍分不清!

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
Johanson1 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 09:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
楼主造谣抹黑中国被抓现行!
要不要来澄清一下!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 09:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 亲中勇男 于 22-10-2017 09:14 PM 编辑

单看这句『印度喀什米爾地區有恐怖分子在警察局搶了手榴彈就能做出结论,这是一篇假新闻!
因为....中国不会卖武器包括轻型武器给印度,印度也不会购买任何中国生产的武器,中国与印度之间根本没有任何武器交易!
印度警局里怎会有中国制造的手榴弹?
而让恐怖份子来抢?
手榴弹
不爆炸就是中国制造的?
阿三又吹上青天,自我的感觉良好!
马国废青不分青红皂白,只要事关中国,废青血流不止!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 09:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
樓主在裝死嗎? 請出來回答眾網友的質疑
除非你承認貼了造假新聞,不然何必裝死不出來?

樓主手榴彈都儍儍分不清嗎?????
這個樣子的是奧地利AGRES的手榴彈
grenades.jpg

中國常用的

82式
9150180_10.jpg

82式系列
9150180_11.jpg

84式
9150180_12.jpg

============================
拿個不爆的就來充中國貨....
你當大家是LULU嗎? 丟!

============================

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-10-2017 09:42 PM | 显示全部楼层

玻璃心的亲共出来哭爸妈了。 印度人又伤了墙国人的玻璃心
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 09:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
gavin@_@ 发表于 22-10-2017 09:42 PM
玻璃心的亲共出来哭爸妈了。 印度人又伤了墙国人的玻璃心

造假唬爛王肯死出來了嗎.....丟人現眼!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 22-10-2017 09:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 22-10-2017 10:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
gavin@_@ 发表于 22-10-2017 09:55 PM
原文出来了,真真假假,假假真真,玻璃心满地都是

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/terrorists-are-using-chinese-grenades-in-kashmir-now-the-good-news-is-they-aren-t-exploding-3 ...

用點腦啦, 印度新聞造假, 把奧地利製的手榴彈嫁禍給中國,
你也照信不誤. 看手榴彈的外型本來就是奧地利製. 中國沒有
這種手榴彈.

自己啥冬都不懂, 卻只會人云亦云,
真的很丟人現眼.反中的廢物多,
這句話真心不假!

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
Johanson1 + 5 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 10:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
杀龟大郎 发表于 22-10-2017 04:45 PM
大家可放心了,
中国的核子彈有可能也是如此的standard?

YAMATEH!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 10:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
黑皮激灵不但皮肤黑,做起事来也是黑,这里犯傻的当捡到宝以为又有题材黑中共,样子太滑稽。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-10-2017 11:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
印度竟然进口中国的武器?呵呵呵!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 10:29 PM , Processed in 0.063601 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.