佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 323|回复: 1

万隆司机 Bandung driver cakur trav

[复制链接]
发表于 20-7-2018 11:28 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
刚从万隆回来,现在cakur trav 服务没有所说中的那么好了。如今他负责接客找生意,都是他的下属当司机。而且说好一天500k 和半天250k包过停车费.到了万隆当天拒绝我们说不可以只包半天车,强迫性要我们包全天,最后我们坚决只须半天的车,他不只反口增加我们包车费用,停车费还要自付!!绝对不建议大家找他当司机了!!
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 26-7-2018 01:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
hi.

thank you for your feedback.

sorry for your inconvenience.

let me explain the situation.

they are scheduled arrived at sunday, 15th july. they already tell me that they will arrive by train. but send 2 different schedule. 9 am and 10 am. no further confirmation.

as usual, at 14th i contacted them to confirm their arrival time. the message status till midnight is not received. i am thinking their phone is no battery.

at 15th july i waiting their reply. if the train arrive bandung 10 am, they should already wake up from 5 am or 6 am. but until 8 am no response even the message has been received.

i suppose they do not managed to get to bandung. so when my friend ask my car for their use, i give it.

at 9 am, they just reply my message. say they will arrive at 10 am.

at that moment i do not have car available. so message them the situation and i i will try find a car.

i managed to find a car. but the owner insisted to drive himself. that is good enough. at least they can go to kawah putih that day.

so my friend and me go there to pick them. i even accompany them till saung gawir. where they have lunch there.

the next day, i still do not have car available. and first day driver already has schedule. so i find another one. even he already appointment, i persuade him to take them to bring them. finally he agree. so my friend and me go to their hotel to pick them.

at first my friend do not want to take half day trip. not every driver want to take half day. but i helped them to negotiate. so my friend agree. but the price is a bit higher. which i can not help any further.

for parking, i already checked with my friend. he said he not ask for parking money. but, most tourist place charge for car entrance ticket.

hope they will understand this explanation.

thank you.
cakur
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 02:17 AM , Processed in 0.056150 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.