注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 301|回复: 0

hard clutch

[复制链接]
发表于 12-12-2018 02:56 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 clintonjmolina1 于 21-12-2018 10:20 PM 编辑

You are a movie holic? Then can’t pass over Showbox

Looking for an apk app that allows you to stream any movie or TV shows you love? So good to see you here.

To be a movie buff, I have an unquenchable thirst for watching the latest movies, Hollywood blockbuster and great TV shows. However, with my limited budget, it is out of question for me to spend on paid applications such as Netflix or Hulu. This makes me irritable for a time, but luckily, it does not last too long.

One day, I was trying to find out The Haunting of The Hill House, a famous original series of Netflix on online websites, and as usual, it didn’t give any good results. When I got disappointed and nearly decided to give up, my friends who stood next to me recommended Showbox. For a while, I successfully found out my favourite moves, and even discover more funs.

Until now, I am still a loyal user of Showbox and would like to share my experiences.

What is Showbox?

Showbox might be an unfamiliar name with many people. To say exactly, it is a movie streaming application that allows you to stream movies and TV shows right from your portable devices such as smartphone, tablets and even your PC. It is available for both iOS and Android platform. Over time, Showbox always improves itself and has gained a firm base of billions of users.

So, why is that? From my perspectives, there are lots of awesome features that you can enjoy at Showbox. And remember to download the best apps to watch TV shows and movies free.

Main features of Showbox

Free

The most fabulous feature that makes me fall in love with Showbox right from the first time is it does not cost you a penny. In other words, you can stream your favorite films for completely free. Such an amazing solution for those who own a tight budget like me!

Massive, up-to-date movies and TV shows

I often check movies list on Showbox daily, and to my most surprise, it mostly updated the new series everyday. A huge number of great titles always make me overwhelmed. Either Netflix or Hulu original programs can be found on Showbox sooner or later. If you don’t mind wait for a couple days, then Showbox is your perfect solution.

User-friendly interface

Even newcomers to Showbox can make use of this application with ease. A search box is always easily seen, which let users search for what they want quite fast.

Save where you left

You don’t have to worry that you might miss out a couple of details or episodes of TV series and don’t remember where you stopped in the previous visit. With the upgraded version, Showbox allows you to continue right from the time you’ve put a stop.

Access without signing up

While many other streaming movie apps require your log-in, it does not a matter of Showbox. In other words, you don’t need to create an account or learn by heart your complex password to go to Showbox. That Showbox does not require your email sign-up also means your personal information can’t be exposed.

Create your loved movie lists

Showbox supports you to organize your favorite lists according to genres or actors. With Showbox, you can quickly figure out what film is suitable to your style.

Stream without internet connection

Besides streaming online, you are able to download your series and keep them in your mobile memory to enjoy offline. Make sure that while downloading, your connection should be stable for the high-definition quality.

All these awesome features make Showbox stand on the top rankings of the best streaming movie applications all over the world. That being said, it has some downsides as other apps.

First, Safety is a matter of concern for many Showbox users. Showbox is not available on the Google Play due to copyright; therefore, you must look for and download it from a third-party source. As a result, there is a high chance that you can download this app with malware version.

Sometimes, when I am streaming, Showbox suddenly stops on its track. It may be due to your out-of-date version or the unstable internet connection. So if you are in trouble, double check your connection and Showbox apk file. And don't forget to download showbox app at our store.

Showbox replacement

In addition to Showbox, you also can find and use other good alternatives, and Kodi seems to be the best among them.

Like Showbox, Kodi is a nice streaming movie platform that offers users a vast world of great TV shows, sports games, and movies. In addition, this app makes it easy for users to play and watch video, music, podcasts and other digital media files from the drive or the Internet. Also, it helps users download data, keep them in various locations such as Google Drive, Dropbox or your SD card. Music and picture files are arranged smartly according to your style or favorite.

To get started with this app, you only need Kodi add-ons. The easy-to-use interface lets you experience at your most convenience. Every user can give recommendation to make Kodi better thanks to its open-source platform. Nowadays, Kodi has developed for Windows, iOS, Android and Mac platform.

Kodi is not exactly same as Showbox, but I think it is one of the best alternatives. For more information, please check at Apk download at Top1apk.

Wrapping it up!

From my experience, I highly recommend all of you to give Showbox a shot. With its own amazing features, this app will give you the best experience with awesome movies in high quality. Now, don’t need to spend a buck and enjoy for free right now!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 爱车专区

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 27-4-2024 01:08 AM , Processed in 0.052312 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.