佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 561|回复: 3

马来西亚护照有效期可以Extend吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 5-1-2019 04:22 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我的护照将在2020年到期。我知道一般护照过期就去做一本新的就可以了,就是整本换新的,新照片,新护照号码。但我想用回我原来这本,就是延续它的有效期,因为还有半本没用完,而且最主要的是里面有10年美国签证,我觉得如果换了新护照这签证就不能用了,因为签证有写passport number。
请问可以延续护照有效期吗?有人有试过吗?
我朋友新加坡护照是可以extend的,就是在其中一页盖章印着新的有效期。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 20-1-2019 05:02 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
有人知道吗?没有的话我等下再来问。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2019 08:47 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 TitaniumZ 于 22-1-2019 08:49 AM 编辑
16999645 发表于 20-1-2019 05:02 PM
有人知道吗?没有的话我等下再来问。
Visa Validity

My old passport has already expired. My visa to travel to the United States is still valid but in my expired passport. Do I need to apply for a new visa with my new passport?

No. If your visa is still valid you can travel to the United States with your two passports, as long as the visa is valid, not damaged, and is the appropriate type of visa required for your principal purpose of travel. (Example: tourist visa, when your principal purpose of travel is tourism). Both passports (the valid and the expired one with the visa) should be from the same country and type (Example: both Uruguayan regular passports, both official passports, etc.). When you arrive at the U.S. port-of-entry (POE, generally an airport or land border) the Customs and Border Protection Immigration Officer will check your visa in the old passport and if s/he decides to admit you into the United States they will stamp your new passport with an admission stamp along with the annotation "VIOPP" (visa in other passport). Do not try to remove the visa from your old passport and stick it into the new valid passport. If you do so, your visa will no longer be valid.

Travel.State.Gov U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE — BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS

如果你护照到期必须更新而该旧护照绑定了某些国家的签证,你可以向该国移民部门询问签证是否能转移到新护照,否则一般的情况是你前往该国时务必携带旧护照同行。
上面的是美国签证的情况,你不能转移旧护照上的美国签证,而你赴美时必须携带旧护照让海关确认,官员会在你的新护照上盖印(就是说你在你签证有效期内赴美你都必须携带那本旧护照)。
某些国家例如澳洲的电子旅游签证ETA,当你更新护照时也必须重新申请一次。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-3-2019 03:37 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
TitaniumZ 发表于 22-1-2019 08:47 AM
Travel.State.Gov U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE — BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS

如果你护照到期必须更新而该旧护照绑定了某些国家的签证,你可以向该国移民部门询问签证是否能转移到新护照,否则一般的情况是你 ...

完美答案。谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-3-2024 06:14 PM , Processed in 0.057071 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.