楼主| 发表于 15-4-2019 05:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
Klyoong 发表于 15-4-2019 04:02 PM
请问要如何算?我也是没有拿到first intake...

https://www.facebook.com/program ... 564/?type=3&theater
这个网站上面有教
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-5-2020 01:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
本人现在已经从matrik 毕业了~~~我现在只是想回复一下我的贴子 Merit Point 97.5 surely can enter matik for my batch~~ btw i am the calon tambahan for first intake.....if u don know what is calon tambahan, u may google search. And be honest, people say calon tambahan only help more bumiputera to get into matrik....but what i observe.....90% of calon tambahan, second intake and third intake, they are non bumi......

so, if u didn get first intake, don give up.......just appeal......For example, my matriculation college at first only have 100++ chinese during first intake....but after calon tambahan, second intake and third intake......my college has almost 200 chinese.....

i have no idea about other matrik lah, but my college don have racial issue ......maybe got but all my lecturers and friends are very nice..........even though i am the only chinese in my class, but i don feel like i am the only chinese...hahahahha.....

and every matrik will have their own 华社 sometimes hua she representative will organise some events for chinese, so we will not feel so lonely..........u yall can search youtube....... huashe like to make CNY chinese mv and post it on youtube...hahhahaha

Besides, koko mark is really important for you to enter matrik....i have one friend he obtained 8 A+ in SPM but as his koko mark very low....so he is not the first intake student.....btw, actually there is no difference between first intake, second and third.......the difference is just third intake need to pay more effort to catch up the syllabus.....

Ermmm, be honest.... the living condition of matrik really not that clean......but it is all depends on the ppl who live inside.......as i visited my friends room before....they manage to decorate their room even nicer and cleaner than my own room ( not matrik rooom)....hahahhaaa......

In my own opinion, if u are not the first intake students...u better go study FORM 6 first........as now goverment give the places according to B40, M40 and T20........so there is no guarantee that u can grab a place in matrik.........As my friend used to ask officer from matrik hq in putrajaya (idk what is the name) and the officer told her that last year cutting point is 96 or 97 something de.....so i suppose to become first intake student?? But i think maybe i'm from M40, so goverment give B40 first~~~~Anyway, my school still have T20 chinese friendsss~~~

Last but not least, enter matrik is the best decison i have made !!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-5-2020 01:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
Pls ignore my cacat language....hahahah, a bit lazy and very hungry now........
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 14-5-2020 01:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
you may leave your questions here, but i maybe will reopen this account after a year~~~ hahahahha
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 欢乐校园

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 29-3-2024 06:35 AM , Processed in 0.059062 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.