佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: 新力爱力新

英式英语?美式英语?

[复制链接]
发表于 18-1-2013 10:31 AM | 显示全部楼层
这位台湾女厨师黄瀞亿11岁(1978年的)搬到英国还能学到英式英语了。我很羡慕啊!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV8VtETD0hc

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 20-1-2013 09:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
teach 发表于 9-1-2013 12:00 AM
i have suggestion,if somebody really need improve you personal spoken,you can go Cambridge langue ce ...

I have a suggestion. If you really want to improve your verbal skills in English, you can come to the Cambridge Language Central at Penang Island. It is near the Sungar Ara. They teach well. Feel free to contact me for location info.

本帖最后由 kikibay 于 20-1-2013 09:32 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-1-2013 09:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
ongtk 发表于 18-1-2013 10:31 AM
这位台湾女厨师黄瀞亿11岁(1978年的)搬到英国还能学到英式英语了。我很羡慕啊!
www.youtube.com/watch? ...

Children can easily master a new language in several years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-1-2013 01:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
我始终不信年龄越大,学语言越难,成人学习语言的障碍主要是心理因素造成的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-1-2013 12:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
风满楼 发表于 20-1-2013 01:02 PM
我始终不信年龄越大,学语言越难,成人学习语言的障碍主要是心理因素造成的。

You just contradicted yourself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-1-2013 12:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
I took linguistics 101 last semester. It turns out that there's no such thing as the most difficult language. However, age does play a major role. Kids are often native speakers in their mother tongues. When they master their first language, it becomes their mother tongue and shapes the way they think and learn. For example, native Spanish speakers learn Portuguese faster than native Chinese speakers because both languages are Romanic. Native English speakers learn German faster than native Italian speakers because both languages are Germanic. It is not only psychologically different to learn a new language, but also physical, especially when it comes to pronunciation and writing. Older people have difficulties adopting new physical patterns. 本帖最后由 kikibay 于 21-1-2013 12:59 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 21-1-2013 01:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
Learning a new language is also about accepting new culture and understanding its history. Adults can be biased when it comes to that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-1-2013 10:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
kikibay 发表于 21-1-2013 12:39 AM
You just contradicted yourself.

哪里矛盾?说来听听。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 21-1-2013 11:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
风满楼 发表于 21-1-2013 10:49 AM
哪里矛盾?说来听听。

You said adults have psychological hardships in learning a new language. But you also said that age doesn't play a role. The statement can't be true unless age does contribute to the difference of childhood and adulthood. Furthermore, you imply the psychological differences comes with aging. 本帖最后由 kikibay 于 21-1-2013 11:21 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-1-2013 11:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
kikibay 发表于 21-1-2013 11:20 AM
You said adults have psychological hardships in learning a new language. But you also said that ag ...

你貌似是为了反驳我而在还未理解我的观点前急着下定论吧?
成人学习语言的障碍主要是心理因素和错误的学习方式造成的,但这不表示成人学习语言的能力逊色,如果排除无谓的心理因素的干扰和使用正确的学习方法,成人也可以很好地掌握外语。
还有看到什么自相矛盾吗?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2013 01:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
风满楼 发表于 21-1-2013 11:46 AM
你貌似是为了反驳我而在还未理解我的观点前急着下定论吧?
成人学习语言的障碍主要是心理因素和错误的学 ...

I don't think you understand my argument. You are saying that all these obstacles come with age. Therefore, it is harder for adults to learn new languages. But you initially claimed age has nothing to do with these obstacles. More importantly, you didn't mentioned learning methods until my comment on physcial pattern. It is called plagiarism and please show some respects. I'm not here to pick a fight. I'm here to look for a peaceful discussion.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-1-2013 02:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
kikibay 发表于 22-1-2013 01:40 AM
I don't think you understand my argument. You are saying that all these obstacles come with age. T ...

或许因为你是为了反驳而反驳,貌似你也没多大兴趣先了解我的想法,所以就自下定论,或许你关心的就是赢得一口气吧?这我在论坛见多了。我也完全没有任何辩论的意愿。这里已经很冷清了,这种为了获胜,争一口气而争辩的风气真的很没有必要,更不可鼓励。

我不知道你所谓的 physical pattern 是什么,也不清楚你说的 plagiarism 是指哪方面的。我自认表达得还算清楚,所以不明白为什么会惹来 “please show some respects” 如此自以为是的无礼言词,这些言词实在没什么必要,也最好能免则免。[respect 不可数啦]

我的逻辑很简单,如果下面的解说你还是搞不清楚,那就在此落幕吧,没有争辩下去的必要。
成人学习语言之困难主要来自心理障碍,如果从这些障碍下手,改变心态和学习方式,成人可以很轻易地学好外语,关键不是年龄,而是那些心理因素;儿童学习语言也并非没有心理因素的干扰,如果加上使用错误的方法也同样学不好语言,我们的教育就是一个经典的例子,本国的学童从小开始学英语,花了十多年的时间学习英语,结果怎么样?何况学习语言的能力也是因人而异的...... 唉,不说了,浪费时间,一个尝试分享从教学中累积的观察所得,一个或许为了表现什么,还是为了争辩而争辩什么的,根本没有共同的方向......落幕

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 09:51 AM | 显示全部楼层
风满楼 发表于 22-1-2013 02:29 PM
或许因为你是为了反驳而反驳,貌似你也没多大兴趣先了解我的想法,所以就自下定论,或许你关心的就是赢 ...

You are completely unreasonable.

为了反驳而反驳

-What's in it for me? I don't get paid for pointing out your mistake. I did it because it is essential for me to act as an educated and logical person.

你关心的就是赢得一口气吧?

-I don't care about winning or losing although you seems very upset from my initial correction. As you stated, this forum doesn't have a lot people. I didn't do this to showoff. You need to relax and stop demonizing me.

我不知道你所谓的 physical pattern 是什么,也不清楚你说的 plagiarism 是指哪方面的。

-Perhaps you need to further your education. Because physical pattern isn't a term that you just could google.

我自认表达得还算清楚,所以不明白为什么会惹来 “please show some respects” 如此自以为是的无礼言词,这些言词实在没什么必要,也最好能免则免。[respect 不可数啦]

"Respects" is plural of "respect". It is completely acceptable and correct. Like I said, you need to further your learning in English.

At the end, I will repeat again. There are more than psychological obstacles for adult to master a new language. Your sole aim on them are simply retarded.

I'm not Malaysian. I don't know about its education system, but I sincerely hope that you are not an educator.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 10:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
kikibay 发表于 25-1-2013 09:51 AM

为了反驳而反驳

他不止是educator,而且是个不可多得的educator。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 11:23 AM | 显示全部楼层

为了反驳而反驳

Merriam-Webster
respect
2  : a feeling or understanding that someone or something is important, serious, etc., and should be treated in an appropriate way [noncount]  ▪ She showed no respect [=consideration] for my feelings.  ▪ I expect to be treated with respect.

Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
respect
2 consideration
[uncountable] when you regard something or someone as important and are careful not to harm them, treat them rudely etc [≠ disrespect]
respect for
*Out of respect for the wishes of her family, the affair was not reported in the media.
*The boys showed a complete lack of respect for authority.

犯錯並不可怕,最可怕的是當別人善意提醒你犯了錯誤時,不去求證,反而極力強辯自己沒錯,然後更進一步進行人身攻擊,這種態度和行為真的很要不得,希望這番話可以幫助你看到自己的問題。既然來到這裡,也是一種緣分,大家和諧相處不是更好嗎?這些誰比誰強的浮雲有意義和價值嗎?

本帖最后由 风满楼 于 25-1-2013 11:25 AM 编辑

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 11:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
ppr350 发表于 25-1-2013 10:03 AM
他不止是educator,而且是个不可多得的educator。

educator 如此沉重的字眼我可担当不起啊,充其量也只是业余语言学习爱好者。
其实我蛮喜欢这种贴的,可以窥探内心世界......
这个算是小儿科 ikan pusu 了,大陆比这个强上好几十倍的都有,要不要去那里混?每天都可以看到比这更精彩的贴啊.....
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-1-2013 11:55 AM | 显示全部楼层

为了反驳而反驳

你真的不是馬來西亞人嗎?還是移民到其他國家的前馬來西亞人?
我這麼說是有原因的,你的英文的確學得比一般馬來西亞人好,但我也不小心看到一些馬來西亞人的英語習慣,但這也許只是個巧合。

比如:

... although you seems very upset...
馬來西亞人也喜歡這樣發揮一點創意,比如 I likes, you knows, 在I, you 等代詞后用單數動詞(+s)

As you stated,
馬來西亞人也愛把 state 當不及物動詞使用

this forum doesn't have a lot people
者是很典型的本地英語

you just could google
把副詞放在助詞前,馬來西亞人的最愛,I also can, I just have finished...

"Respects" is plural of "respect"
把 the plural 的 the 省略,這是馬來西亞人最常見的習慣

At the end, I will repeat again.
馬來西亞人也常會說 at the end,還有 repeat again 更是典型的用法 say again again,
馬來西亞人喜歡重複某些詞來強調,如 Yes, yes, yes, yes; no, no, no, no, no 來加強語氣

...for adult to master
把 an adult 的 an 省略,馬來西亞人最常見的習慣就是把 a, the 等冠詞省略,
或者是不需要這些冠詞時加上去

身為馬來西亞人或前馬來西亞人其實也沒什麼可恥的。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 02:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
风满楼 发表于 25-1-2013 11:55 AM
你真的不是馬來西亞人嗎?還是移民到其他國家的前馬來西亞人?
我這麼說是有原因的,你的英文的確學得比 ...

針針見血。。。if there's a LIKE button,I'll just click it!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 03:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
As you stated, 這個俺從來不用 = As you mentioned
At the end, I will repeat again.這個也從來不用 = Lastly, I want to repeat this...

強調的話 Do this again and again!

double confirm才是經典!

大馬人喜歡省略字。。

今天的email from colleaguee。。。
For this case, I think you can told them separately, cause they do not how to do it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-1-2013 03:59 PM | 显示全部楼层

RE: 英式英语?美式英语?

batman69 发表于 25-1-2013 03:11 PM
double confirm才是經典!

是不是还得这么读才到位:
dah 'ber kong 'form
?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 人文空间

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 10:06 PM , Processed in 0.066098 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.