找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: 小鸟的鸟

【花蝴蝶::瑪麗亞·凱莉】MC Xmas II You...2/11/2010

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 24-3-2007 12:38 AM | 显示全部楼层
「最新消息」MTV UK獻上「瑪麗亞凱莉日」!

March 27 is dedicated to one of the most successful female artists of all time...
Mariah Carey has been a phenomenon ever since launching her self-titled smash debut in 1990.

Throughout the 90s, her glossy mixture of ballads and Hip-Hop inspired pop, notched up a record 17 US number 1 singles, making her the most successful female vocalist of the decade. Plus she's gorgeous.

It would be easy to say that things had always been easy for Mimi, but a very public breakdown in 2001, followed by a poorly received film appearance and associated album, lead to her being dropped from her label.

Then, in 2005, when the 90s were becoming a retro nightmare, she returned with a bang and The Emancipation of Mimi. A Grammy followed and the album became the biggest seller of the year.

Rumours are circulating about a new studio album one the way, and while she's even getting decent reviews for her acting, we can't help but wonder whether the survivor from Long Island has a long life in her yet…

Mariah Carey Day runs on Tuesday March 27, with the following:

1pm: Top 10 Mariah Carey
2pm: Cribs: Mariah Carey
8pm: The Truth with Mariah Carey
9pm: Cribs: Mariah Carey

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/16032007/mariah_carey_day

瑪麗亞凱莉的音樂事業從1990年的同名專輯揭開序幕,走過90年代,她將抒情和嘻哈元素融合在流行音樂中,締造了全美 17首冠軍單曲的輝煌成績。讓她一躍成為十年來最成功的女性歌手,畫下璀燦奪目的一頁。 這一切似乎對Mimi都是輕而易舉的,除了2001年的精神崩潰,同名電影和專輯的銷售不佳,最後她與唱片公司分道揚鑣。

其後,在2005年,她揮別惡夢,帶來全新創作大碟「The Emancipation of Mimi」光榮復出。除了葛萊美獎的肯定之外,她還拿下全美最暢銷專輯的后座。 如今,大家都在期待她的最新專輯問世。她選擇從影壇再度出發,我們迫不及待想要一窺這位長島巨星的下一步....

MTV UK將在3月27日為您獻上「瑪麗亞凱莉日」,讓您見到更多的瑪麗亞凱莉.....

节目内容

1pm: Top 10 Mariah Carey (十大精選-瑪麗亞凱莉)
2pm: Cribs: Mariah Carey (瑪麗亞凱莉名人巢)
8pm: The Truth with Mariah Carey (瑪麗亞凱莉大解密)
9pm: Cribs: Mariah Carey (瑪麗亞凱莉名人巢)
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-3-2007 12:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
[3月21日]电影Tennessee拍摄完成,老牌乡村巨星说MC和电影歌曲

来自美国Entertainment Weekly的最新消息:

附带了有关于mimi的翻译

Collaborations are old hat for country legend Willie Nelson. In his 40-year career, he's teamed up with everyone from Julio Iglesias to Toby Keith to fellow living legends Ray Price and Merle Haggard (the trio's album, Last of the Breed, is out today). He's even crossed into the pop realm by joining Jessica Simpson for a remake of "These Boots Are Made for Walkin" a couple years back. But one name we never thought we'd see next to Willie's? Mariah Carey.
这位老牌巨星下一个又将合作的对象恐怕是我们始料未及的,这就是MC

"She and I hung out and decided to do something together," 74-year-old Nelson told us on his tour bus, following a press conference announcing the launch of his new label, Pedernales Records, and its first signing, the promising jam-band 40 Points, which features his sons Lucas and Micah. "It's a song called 'I've Got a Right to Dream' that's for the movie [Tennessee]. It's [Carey's] complete idea and melody. I threw a few words at her, but she made everything sound great."
"Mariah和我一起出去,然后一起商量我们一起合作点什莫,74岁的Nelson这样叙述道,“这首歌的名字叫"我拥有对梦想的权利"这是为了电影田纳西而创作的,这完全是mariah的想法和旋律,我只是给她一些意见,她把每件事情做的都非常棒!”

According to Nelson, Carey was recording in Nashville as of last week, and shooting for Tennessee is completed, though no release date has been set. But don't expect Carey to ditch her trademark stilettos for cowboy boots just yet. "It's not really [country]," says Wilson. "It's more Mariah." We wouldn't have it any other way.

Nelson说:"mimi上周在美国田纳西首府Nashville录音,电影的拍摄部分已经完成,不过上映时间还没有确定,不过不要指望这首歌会有乡村的气息,其实这首歌很mc,没有其他方式可以诠释了”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-4-2007 02:12 PM | 显示全部楼层

玛丽亚计划收养墨西哥孤儿 唱新歌感人泪下

据国外媒体4日报道,据悉,玛丽亚·凯莉准备收养一名墨西哥孤儿。据说,这位歌手兼演员最近和她的律师造访了墨西哥的弗兰克-冈萨雷斯孤儿院,于是,有关她准备收养一名孤儿的传闻顿时传得沸沸扬扬。玛丽亚的代理人拒绝就此事作任何评论,只表示,他们不会讨论她的私生活。

与此同时,这位魅力四射的女星在新片中的感人演唱让剧组的工作人员为之落泪。37岁的玛丽亚在音乐俱乐部Second Fiddle拍摄的新片《田纳西》中演唱插曲《Right To Dream》,歌声触动了在场观众的心弦。导演亚伦·伍德利告诉《田纳西人报》说:“当她唱这首歌的时候,人们纷纷落下泪来。这首歌相当感人,尤其是放在这部电影和她饰演的角色的背景中。”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 6-4-2007 02:13 PM | 显示全部楼层

IDJ唱片公司内部人士证实,Mariah新专辑将于11月发行

Mariah's new album set for a November release

According to Matt Vote, the vice-president of IDJ international marketing department who visited Korea, IDJ plans of 2007 are
- Bon Jovi's new album "Lost Highway" will be released in June
- Rihanna's new albul "Good Girl Gone Bad" in June
- Ne-Yo's new album set for late april.
- Mariah's new album set for November

Source for the info: mariahkorea
Heroes note: This confirms what several Universal European offices told me a few months ago.
Posted on April the 2nd.

来源:heroesofmariah
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2007 06:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
好消息:T.I. 在为MIMI制作新专集了!

King T.I. stopped by VIBE today to talk about his forthcoming album TI vs. TIP, movies, and future projects. His interview revealed that he is producing on Mariah Carey's new album.

The King's market acquisition tactics are far from lax. He's working on other peoples' records, and he's got a slew of film projects in the works, too. On the music front, he's been helping BG out with his new record. He's been juicing up his producer game, making beats for artists like Mariah Carey, Cassidy, Rick Ross, Young Joc and Young Dro. "Whether they use the beats or not is up to them," he said.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 13-4-2007 06:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
MIMI在2007年动态提前预告!!!(含专集,电影及香水新消息)

UPCOMING EVENTS »

Jan. 22 - March, 2007
"Tennessee" Filming
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Nashville, Tennessee

May 8, 2007
Album Release Date
Strength and Loyalty
"Lil L.O.V.E." track
Bone Thugs feat. Mariah

October 21, 2007
Induction to Long Island
Music Hall of Fame

Receiving a Star on the
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Hollywood, California

Spring 2007
Elizabeth Arden Fragrance Launch

Fall 2007
New Album Release

Christmas 2007
"Tennessee"
Theater Release

惊奇发现MIMI在2007年的时候要在好莱唔星光大道上留一个大星星~~~
香水07年春天
新专集07年末
电影07年圣诞!!!

期待MIMI的崭新的未来~~~

http://www.mariahdaily.com/news.shtml
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 20-4-2007 09:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
butterfly,
without you,
honey,
we belong together..

她的歌都蛮不错。。

她有实力的,不明白为何还走(那么强调的)性感路线。。

她的歌声,没有人可以代替
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-4-2007 09:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
特别强调
without you
这首情歌,
我听原唱,和的后的感想:

瑪麗亞·凱莉 唱到很有味道,很感动我的心。。

原唱,乏味了点。。

所以我欣赏花蝴蝶式的唱法,很特别!

[ 本帖最后由 guava 于 20-4-2007 09:22 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2007 09:54 PM | 显示全部楼层

Mariah开始在英属Anguilla岛开始新专集的录制(别墅照片)

Mariah租了一个月当地最大的别墅,并在里面造了录音棚开始录制新专集...

就是这里!!!!!!

Mariah, recording a new album, booked a whole month in Anguilla's biggest villa and had a studio built in.
-New York Post

[ 本帖最后由 小鸟的鸟 于 10-5-2007 10:41 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2007 10:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

知名制作人Bryan Michael Cox与MC一起创作录音,已创作出四首歌曲

Songwriter and record producer Bryan Michael Cox wrote the following blog on his MySpace page on Thursday, April 26th. It hints about a possible collaboration with Mariah Carey who is currently recording her album in Anguilla.

虽然他并没有指明合作的对象,但根据他的描述和他工作的地点同为MC正在录音的Anguilla,因此是MC应该是确定无疑的,他曾经和MC写过大量歌曲,包括:"Don't Forget About Us," "Get Your Number," "Shake It Off," "The One," "I Miss You," "How Much," and "All I Want For Christmas (Remix)." ,他同时也创作过Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You"; Toni Braxton's "Trippin'"; Usher's "Confessions, Pt. 2" and Kelly Rowland's "Bad Habit"等。

根据目前已可知的制作人名单,可见MC的新专辑风格上将延续上张TEOM的风格。

Anguilla...
So, I move around so much that I don't even know where I live anymore. LOL! Then I get a phone call from one of the biggest female recording artists ever to come way to Anguilla and do some writing for her upcoming LP. Of course I came out here. And of course I can't tell you who she is until the album comes out but nonetheless, my phones don't work and I can't recieve any emails via my blackberry (excuse me, I mean "CRACKBERRY"!) However, God has a way of making a person get some rest whether or not they plan it or not! I came out here thinking that we were going to be working all day and all night, turns out we have only been working at nights. Plus I had a night off! So I have been getting my proper rest on! My mother stays on my bumpers about getting rest. Well, Mrs. Pamela Cox-Stagg would be proud to know that I have been doing just that. This place is so beautiful and because I came out here by myself, I have been able to really put a few things into perspective about my life and not JUST my life but life in general. Although I realize that I probably am a work-a-holic (because I enjoy every second of it), I am starting to see that you must take care of yourself physically, personally, and spiritually. You have to take some time to yourself to build those personal relationships properly. Everything can't be about work, work, work. We are built spiritually. We have souls. We have to feed our souls. This is where my creativity is deeply rooted in. My soul. I understand now why romantic relationships are so important to person's psyche. I used to think I knew what romance was. I was dead ass wrong! LOL. I was dead ass wrong about a lot of things but that is what this trip was really about. It was an awakening of sorts. An awakening of a person I knew long before I was making records and working so desperatly to support myself and my family. Sure, I got a lot of work done. We wrote 4 songs. 4 SMASHES! But I was able to take care of my soul for once...

Bryan Michael and Mariah collaborated in the past co-writing and producing hit songs such as "Don't Forget About Us," "Get Your Number," "Shake It Off," "The One," "I Miss You," "How Much," and "All I Want For Christmas (Remix)."

Source: Bryan Cox Music · tekce

[ 本帖最后由 小鸟的鸟 于 10-5-2007 10:38 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2007 10:04 PM | 显示全部楼层

Nelly与Mariah Carey和Janet Jackson合作歌曲

JD日前在接受MTV访问的时候透露到,Nelly正计划写一首歌曲,由他与Mariah和Janet合唱。
Janet负责Rap的部份,Mariah则负责唱的部份。采访内容如下:
Nelly Working Up A Collabo With Mariah And Janet
Jermaine Dupri is in the studio trying to make even more hits - with everybody. He's producing an all-ballad album for Jagged Edge, then you have Usher, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson and one of his best friends, Nelly.

"Nelly's got a crazy collaboration he's trying to put together, which is him, Janet and Mariah Carey all on one song," JD said. "That's what he wants. If he could convince them to do it, it would be crazy. He wants Janet to rap a 16-bar verse, he wants Mariah to sing the hook and he's gonna do two verses. He has it all planned out. You ask him about it! This is what he wants; he's 100-percent deadlocked into it. And I think he's doing a record with Bruce Springsteen. You know he always has to do one of those! My two records [that J.D. has produced for Nelly so far], he's gonna have some people on them - I won't tell it yet. I don't want to jinx the record.

Source: MTV
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-5-2007 10:06 PM | 显示全部楼层

拯救音乐基金会十年庆将在9月举行,Mariah将因近年来的杰出表现获特别贡献大奖

VH1 Save The Music Foundation 拯救音乐基金会相信大家都不会陌生,当初连续几年的Diva's Live即是为了该基金会而举办的。该基金会已经成立十年,并将在9月20日的纽约林肯中心举办盛大的庆祝活动,Jon Bon Jovi将会现场表演向该基金会的创始人John Sykes致敬,而Mariah Carey将因为之前的杰出贡献会被颁发特别贡献大奖。

Mariah曾参与了1998和2000年的Diva's Live,以及2005年的VH1 Save The Music演唱会。期间,Mariah又通过各种方式尽力为基金会宣传造势,比如积极参与NBC电视台的VH1 Save The Music Today! Week等,她在代言Intel产品广告时所穿的长裙,亦在拍卖后全部捐给了该基金会。相关帖子:http://www.mariahcn.com/bbs/read.php?tid=25175

John Mayer也将参与该活动,更多参与嘉宾会陆续公布。文章最后一部分为该基金会简介。

转自官方网站。

Mariah To Help Celebrate VH1 Save The Music Foundation's 10th Anniversary
Mariah Carey and Jon Bon Jovi will join in celebrating the VH1 Save The Music Foundation's 10th Anniversary Gala on September 20th at Lincoln Center in New York City. Jon Bon Jovi will perform as part of a special tribute to VH1 Save The Music founder John Sykes during a ceremony that will also honor Mariah Carey for her unyielding support of the Foundation's mission.

"I am thrilled to have Jon Bon Jovi and Mariah Carey share in the celebration of the VH1 Save The Music Foundation's 10th anniversary," says Paul Cothran, Executive Director of the VH1 Save The Music Foundation. "It would be hard to look back on the past ten years and recount each of our triumphs and successes without recalling individuals such as these two artists that have donated so much of their time and efforts to restoring music education programs across the country."

During the elaborate 10th anniversary celebration, the VH1 Save The Music Foundation will honor Mariah Carey for her outstanding dedication to the organization over the years. Since 1998, Mariah Carey has been instrumental in helping the VH1 Save The Music Foundation achieve their goals by volunteering her time and efforts in various ways. Mariah has performed at several benefit shows including the very first "VH1 Divas" in 1998 and has been active in raising public awareness about the benefits of music education during events such as NBC's "VH1 Save The Music Today! Week." In 2006, Mariah donated the Escada dress she wore in her Intel Centrino Duo commercial, which later sold at auction to benefit The Foundation.

John Mayer, who can be seen in one of The Foundation's newest public service announcements, will co-headline the event. Tim Gunn of Project Runway will also be on hand to emcee a live auction, which will feature one-of-a-kind items and experiences from VH1 Save The Music partners. Additional honorees, participants and attendees will be announced in the coming months.

About VH1 Save The Music Foundation

Since 1997, the VH1 Save The Music Foundation has successfully restored and sustained instrumental music programs in 1,400 public schools in 80 communities across the country, including Memphis, Houston, Chicago, New York, Denver, Baltimore and Milwaukee. Over the past ten years, various artists and celebrities have shown their devotion to the VH1 Save The Music Foundation by partnering with the organization as they've reached out to struggling school districts across the country. Celebrities including Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Sting, Billy Joel, Kiefer Sutherland, John Legend, Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, and Jewel have donated their time and efforts to the organization in attempts to raise awareness about the importance of music in a child's education.

To date, The Foundation has provided more than million in new musical instruments, affecting the lives of more than 800,000 children. For more information on the VH1 Save The Music Foundation, please visit here.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-5-2007 11:56 AM | 显示全部楼层

BMI 55th Annual Pop Awards颁奖典礼,Mariah凭借DFAU和SIO获得两奖

BMI是代表着30万词曲作者和出版人的美国组织,第55届年度流行大奖15日举行,Mariah凭借DFAU和SIO获得了两项2007 BMI Pop Awards。去年8月时Mariah曾勇夺BMI Urban Awards六项大奖,BMI根据歌曲的类型不同设置不同的奖项,除了BMI Urban Awards和BMI Pop Awards之外,还有BMI Christian Awards等。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-5-2007 11:59 AM | 显示全部楼层

大家注意Mimi的配饰。耳环是那次Oprah送的,手上是那个廉价的蝴蝶戒指

上图左二到右二依次为Babaface,JD,Mimi和L.A.Reid

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 17-5-2007 12:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2007 07:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
Chris Robinson导演Lil L.O.V.E.的音乐录影带拍摄完成,预计将于下周末面世

The video shooting for "Lil L.O.V.E." was completed in New York City on June 5th as scheduled. Finishing touches are being made and should be available by end of next week.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Mariah is scheduled to shoot the music video to "Lil L.O.V.E." in New York City on June 4 & 5.

以下为6月1日更新:官方网站确认。

Mariah to Appear In New Bone Thugs -N- Harmony Video

Mariah will make a special guest appearance in the upcoming video for the latest Bone Thugs -N- Harmony track Lil L.O.V.E. The video which will be shot in the coming days in NYC will be directed by Chris Robinson who last directed Mariah in the video for the smash hit I Know What You Want with Busta Rhymes.

官方消息确定Mariah将出现在"Lil L.O.V.E." 的音乐录影带中,导演将是曾经拍摄过I Know What You Want的Chris Robinson。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2007 07:31 PM | 显示全部楼层

Mariah出席Fresh Air基金会向美国英雄致敬庆祝活动

视频在线观看
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4C3E5vhwyc

Mariah attends Fresh Air Fund's Spring Gala

Mariah served as one of the Honorary Chairs for this year's Fresh Air Fund's Salute To American Heroes that was held at Tavern on the Green in New York City on June 7, 2007. Since 1877, The Fresh Air Fund, a not-for-profit agency, has provided free summer vacations in the country to more than 1.7 million New York City children from disadvantaged communities. Each year, thousands of children visit volunteer host families in 13 states and Canada through the Friendly Town Program or attend Fresh Air Fund camps which include Camp Mariah, the Fund's Career Awareness Camp. To learn more about Camp Mariah, the Fresh Air Fund and how you can become a host, make a donation or volunteer your time visit www.freshair.org.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2007 07:33 PM | 显示全部楼层

Mariah出席Fresh Air基金会向美国英雄致敬庆祝活动

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-6-2007 07:57 PM | 显示全部楼层

Mariah出席Kanye West30岁生日宴会,大牌云集

Kanye West celebrated his 30th birthday in style Thursday night with a huge bash at the Louis Vuitton store in New York that brought out a bevy of big-time guests including Jay-Z, Diddy and Mariah Carey — who all holed up by the first floor entrance with the birthday boy — as well as Common, Rihanna, Fall Out Boy, Ashlee Simpson, Travis Barker, Fabolous, Ashanti and Jermaine Dupri (after his early morning car accident). Pharrell Williams, the Clipse, John Legend and West all took the stage to perform throughout the night, while Q-Tip served as DJ.

Kanye's birthday cake featured his signature College Dropout bear, and dancers dressed in Vuitton bathing suits and sandals performed in the store's display cases. The night wrapped up at nightclub Tenjune where attendees including Usher and Gabrielle Union enjoyed an afterparty. ...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-6-2007 06:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
谢谢你......
从来没有发现有这个地方....

可是好象很少人喜欢MARIAH CAREY噢!

我是她的SUPER FAN!!!
从1991年---EMOTIONS开始就喜欢她,支持她到今天了!

可是身边都没有朋友是她的粉丝.....

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 25-4-2024 01:47 AM , Processed in 0.066393 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.