各位不如猜猜是什么"类型"的怪物
我个人觉得应该是有"想法"的alien

猜对了 版主加分
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 22-8-2007 01:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 pangkorboy 于 21-8-2007 11:50 PM 发表
看了几次Trailer。。。我听出了期中一句。。。"Is a Lion....it's Huge!!!"....

相信怪兽可能是以下这只。。。。

应该是:“ It's alive, it's huge!

被推翻的传闻有几个:

http://1-18-08.livejournal.com/

[ 本帖最后由 des_cho 于 22-8-2007 03:16 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2007 08:47 PM | 显示全部楼层

Cloverfield 01-18-08

有谁注意到这部电影吗?这戏保密到了家,目前为止只知道是类似怪兽片,
但据说它的宣传片是和Transformers同一天推出的。看了后感觉非常好,(神密)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/index.html
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-9-2007 08:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
什么戏来的。。。。?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2007 10:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
天啊!想不到有那么多人知道了 有进一步消息的人记得到这里通知一下!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2007 12:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
看了trailer我已经晕了。。。表说整部戏。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2007 05:40 PM | 显示全部楼层
我觉得怪兽应该是一团黑烟。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2007 05:43 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 LocoLyric 于 14-7-2007 10:14 PM 发表
在那個trailer裡看到那個怪物的腳。。。感覺上不像那個godzilla的腳噢。。。

我没看到啊。
可以告诉我是在哪里吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2007 07:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 pangkorboy 于 21-8-2007 01:08 AM 发表
prject cloverfiled is not the true name the name is unannounced and it is about a giant monster called the parasite who detroys new york and spwns more of itslef the movie like the teaser is going to be shot through the eyes of of the citizens camcorders

该不会打算整部都是 through citizens' camcorders 吧?

只是trailer就看得有点昏了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2007 07:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 p!gl@dy 于 4-9-2007 07:04 PM 发表

该不会打算整部都是 through citizens' camcorders 吧?

只是trailer就看得有点昏了

看了一些讨论贴,这预告片是拿戏内市民的camcorders~~~
真正的拍摄手法没有公开~~~

只是利用camcorders来当预告片而已。。。
宣传人员很有心机哦~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-9-2007 01:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
在其他網站得到的消息:

http://www.1-18-08.com/ 裏的照片可以反到背面來看,
只要按者照片然後mouse快速上下或左右移動,就可以把它反去背面看message. 有兩張.
還有開者該網站 5 或 6 分鐘后可以聼到怪物的叫聲。

Cloverfield 又有新的名字: Overnight 和 Wreck

謠言說新的trailer將在 Resident Evil: Extinction 美國上映那天播出。

關於故事的一點内容的謠言:

A message from DJ, who claims to shed more light on details touched upon in the film's TEASER:

I have for you a description of a unseen new sequence from the film you all know as Cloverfield.

You know, the one with the monster?

I can now safely say the teaser is not separate from the film, its part of the beginning which was shown in an abridged fashion for the purpose of the teaser, it's longer in the movie.

The new scene opens with several traumatized survivors, moving through a very dark corridor there's slight cold blue illumination from halogen emergency lighting, a girl in the group is badly beaten up she's bleeding and looks very sickly. The main group is comprised of 3 characters, Rob from the main trailer, the cameraman and a girl, though there may be others.

This scene takes place after the initial attack of "The monster" the scene we all saw in theatres. Rob is taking charge and telling everyone to keep calm, the girl says she doesn't feel so good.

They limp along until US Army soldiers storm in shouting at them, demanding they drop they're weapons, they shout back they're unarmed, there's a lot of commotion, then they're herded briskly up some E.T style scientific tubing into a makeshift aid center, its very dark, threes lots of doctors tending to wounded and military walking about making the scene very busy. "What is that thing?" they ask as they catch their breath, the cryptic answer comes from a soldier "We don't know, but it's winning"

The imagery in this scene is like something after a terrorist bombing. A carcass is wheeled past with his guts hanging out, the cameraman struggles to take in the surroundings.

Rob gets angry with the aggressiveness of the soldiers who now tell them they can't leave, "I'm going out there, if you want to stop me you'll have to shoot me" we gather he's looking for his girlfriend. "I feel really sick" the girl unexpectedly mutters, the camera pans to her, shes looks like shes about to throw up, and curiously is crying blood from her right eye. Someone shouts "She's been bitten!"

Chaos ensues... Scene end. That's all you get, this may be used for promotion and is a possibility for an upcoming trailer.

DJ

載自 Aint it cool news.

就醬。

[ 本帖最后由 des_cho 于 6-9-2007 02:29 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 7-9-2007 04:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
从IMDB看到的。。

So before I go any further... If you don't want to know the details of the movie.. than don't read after this point.. I won't give away everything.. but just certain things we've all been wondering. IT IS LONG AND I APOLOGIZE, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN....

So.. basically I came across this board and found a lot of interesting theories and many ridiculous ones as well.. I myself became a a fan of the trailer and (like many of you) have been trying to find out what this movie is about.

As a member of the entertainment industry.. I was finally able to crack someone (a friend I trust) inside into giving me atleast some details...(No, it's not J.J or Reeves or someone big.. but he/she does work and has been on set of the movie... And since he/she, like anyone working on the movie, are on a strict gag order, I figure I will post this as my own "THEORY" in order to protect him/her. So this is my "THEORY"

So basically the trailer created a phenomenon that J.J and the producers never thought it would. After the buzz from the media and internet about the mysterious trailer, J.j saw this as a great marketing ploy to create even more buzz over this small little film. Yes! this movie was originally intended to just be a nice cult classic that monster movie lovers would like. This is, in fact, your basic monster movie with an american touch. It is no secret that J.J is a fan of monster movies and wanted to make america have it's own monster... There is a problem though....

THE MONSTER:

The monster is not American at all.... The monster did go through its infancy and grew up under the Atlantic, but its origin, like Godzilla, came from Japan. This is where the Slusho reference comes from. Slusho does have a part in the movie, but is not as significant as people would think. It plays a small role in the beginning of the movie as to the origin of the monster. This was as much info on the monster as I can get... the reason for this is because no, including cast and crew has actually seen the monster. I don't even think J.J knows what the final monster will look like.. that is being kept very secret... The monster will be entirely in CGI where, indeed, most of the films budget will go.... There weren't even any anamatronic hands or feet on set which implies that there will be no real/direct contact with the monster and cast (unless it's all CGI)..... And as for the theories of multiple monsters... NO.. sorry, it is only one gigantic monster.

To conclude, it is not Godzilla, A lion, Voltron, Rampage.. or any of the other monsters people have been thinking... it will be original and it will be a Creature of some sort (not robot)... they are still working on what it will actually look like..

THE PLOT:

So, again, I could only get so much info on the topic... But basically this film has seen more rewrites than... well.. whatever other movie has seen a lot of rewrites... a lot basically. Originally the entire film was all destruction from beginning to end, J.J wanted all action, all the time. It was, like I said, your basic Monster movie, no real plot, as long as people die and te monster destroys a lot of stuff... But after the buzz over the trailer, the producers felt that there needed to be more to the story than just things blowing up... so the rewrites began.. but there was only so much they can do.... They did give a little bit on Rob and Beth and they're crushes.. and a little bit on the brother and friends.. but for the most part. .there's no real character development in this movie... And so... the myspaces were created to give the characters a little more back story.. this way, true fans will know much about the characters when the film finally does release... but those who only have seen the trailer and never took anything out of it than another monster movie and won't get much backstory on the characters... since the plan is to make most of the movie about the destruction... Though... the monster will not truly be revealed until about 30 minutes in to the movie...

THE STLYE:

Though many feel that the movie will consist of home video to give it a more "real" effect.. this is not true... The film will be shot the way we see any other movie (we'll call it Film Look) but will have parts in home video, like the trailer. Infact, what we see in the trailer is in the movie, but there are "Film Look" scenes in between that we haven't seen. As much as some people would like to see a blair witch style movie with this film... it siimply doesn't work... everything woudl be too shaky and the audience will be too bored with the handheld... and if the film was shot that way.... it would suggest that, like Balir witch, the monster would be diffficult to see or not seen at all.. which would not satisfy the audience.. and So I guess we get the best of both worlds with both styles intergrated... Plus... who holds on to a camera the hole time..It's just not believeable....

THE SITES:

So the offical sites are still 1-18-08.com and Slusho.jp.. no warbloid or rage of the gods....though Slusho doesn't have that big of a part in the movie, it does have the most clues as to the origins of the monster...but I don't know, my friend doesn't know... but some one knows what they're doing.. but it's too confusing and frustrating to crack the "codes" so to speak.. And then there's 1-18-08.com.... There are still only 5 pictures with two of them having messages.... There are no real clues in these pictures.. I'm sorry.. The pictures were put up there as more teasers as to what happened that night..giving you a time frame. There are no hidden messages and if they are.. we'll never find out until the movie comes out...

But Good news... the producers are listening to the fans who are frustrated with the mystery and know that you can only hold out for so long... A reason for this is was the lousy roar that was inserted 6 minutes into staying on the site... the producers found out that you guys were outraged that a new picture or some form of information was giving.. it was just a roar.. so they want to make up for it...

TITLES and NEW TRAILERS:

So everyone has been wondering what the title will be... and you are no different from the producers... when production began.. the film still didn't have a title... Cloverfield, Slusho, Etc. were just working titles (I'm sure we all knew that) But J.J really, really wanted to get the trailer out in time for the release of Transformers since he's smart and knows that it will be seen a lot with a blockbuster like that... So what do they do... they push it with no title and what they had shot already.. hence... we all saw what some have said to be the greates trailer ever made.. though it was all pretty much a fluke by J.J for not having a title ready... not to say that they didn't know what they were doing... I'm sure they wanted the movie to seem mysterious.. but there was not title to release at the point... And if that weren't enough.. they did decide to release the title at Comicon..but after the poster leak fiasco.... they scratched it and went back to the drawing board... It was going to be Monstrous (and they saved themselves by releasing other posters with other adjectives)... but because of the leak.. they decided to change it again... soon Overnight and Parasite were scratched and the newest "weak" title "Wreck" will soon be scratched... For some reason J.J wants to keep the title one word.. it's like his thing (Alias, Lost).. and not very ellaborate titles.. just basic words... but I dunno if we'll be happy with the final title...but as for now.. they're still working on it..

Which leads to the new trailer that will soon come out that will AGAIN have no title!!!! What is up with that.. give it a title already!!.. But the new trailer will consist of actual scenes related to the aftermath of the first trailer.. This includes Rob among other friends struggling to get away from the monster (which won't be shown of course.. again)... ad find themselves at a first aid center where (as I have seen on previous posts on the new trailer).. will have "infected people".. but no.. this will not be a monster/zombie movie.. the infection is a result from a mysterious ooze that comes from the monster.. upon contact.. they get sick and may look like zombies.. but do not hunt for brains... It just makes them look like crap for some reason..

So that's my theory.. I'm sure I left some stuff out.. but I can only remember so much.... So, personally, I don't think the movie will live up to the hype.. I think we all wanted a little bit more out of this movie.. but we'll soon find out that the phenomenon was basically a fluke which went to the producers advantage.. and now we're left with the obession of trying to find out what this movie is about and they're struggling to try and live up to the hype.. it's just a big mess..

来源:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1060277/board/nest/84371161
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-9-2007 05:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 des_cho 于 6-9-2007 01:47 PM 发表
在其他網站得到的消息:

http://www.1-18-08.com/ 裏的照片可以反到背面來看,
只要按者照片然後mouse快速上下或左右移動,就可以把它反去背面看message. 有兩張.
還有開者該網站 5 或 6 分鐘后可以聼 ...

最后一张黑暗的背景好像有个怪怪的东西... 怪物?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-9-2007 03:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
好恐怖哦。。
刚刚在http://www.1-18-08.com/ 逗留一段时间听到妖怪声,吓死我。。

然后再去
http://ethanhaaswasright.com/ 已经变了Online Game - Alpha Omega的网站,看来这只是个烟幕消息而已。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-9-2007 03:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
官网照片日记记录:

1月18日2008年 凌晨 12.01AM
一群好友疯狂PARTY.

1月18日2008年 凌晨 12.04AM
三位好友的自拍照

1月18日2008年 凌晨 12.36AM
大家惊慌失措的样子 (看着事件发生,右边的女生有哭过的痕迹)

1月18日2008年 凌晨 12.48AM
城市一片烟灰四散,大家不知道为了什么忙着逃亡?

1月18日2008年 凌晨 1.24AM
城市进入戒备状态,军人出来维护市民?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 3-5-2024 05:41 AM , Processed in 0.058177 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.