Kevin Yew: In my corrupted country it took 3 yrs to build that. 在我的腐败国家要花3年才能建成
André Pereira da Silva: Are you talking about BRAZIL ? 你是说巴西?
Alvin Tey: No. He is talking bout Malaysia 不,他是说马来西亚
Angga Conni Saputra: he is talking about indonesia 他是说印尼
Kevin Yew: Seems like only China can done it within days (楼主回复了)好像只有中国能在几天内完工
Timo Mok: 4 and the half.., normally will finish around election time.... 一般要花4年半……通常会在选举时期完工
Cristi Gruita: He is talking about Romania ???? 他是说罗马尼亚
Jojo Delos Santos: you r lucky kevin, in our country it will take 3 presidents term to finish that lol 楼主幸运的话,贵国要花3个总统任期完工(笑)
Saki Real: In my country, a small 5 meters bridge took 4 years to finish
在我国,小小一座5米的桥要花4年建成
Varun Chelladurai: In india too 印度也一样
张蓝龙 Noooooo , He is talking about Thailand. 不不不不不不,他是在说泰国
Patrick Chua: In my homeland of the philippines tt would take an entire presidents term to even go halfway not to mention the amount of money pocketed as the project goes 在我的祖国菲律宾,一整个总统任期才能造一半,更不要提中饱私囊的回扣钱了
Dannie Cade: Canada is the same Patrick ... exactly the same. (回楼上)加拿大也一模一样
Eric Faivre: In Indonesia they would take 43 weeks to decide how much money needs to be given to officials and then it would take 4 years to complete ....???????????? 在印尼需要43个星期决定给官员们多少钱,然后再花4年完工
Joydeep Joe Sarkar: I've great respect for China when it comes to infrastructure 一说到基础设施,我对中国肃然起敬
Ron: Meanwhile in the UK 5 years of planning plus an overspend of 3,000% etc or was that just the new Scottish Parliament buildings we paid for. 与其同时,在英国需要5年计划时间,再加上3000%的超支费用----哦,那就是新建的苏格兰议会大楼群